Why did this racist cop ruin this guy's clean record?

youtube.com/watch?v=hO6aEaKQXBg

Was there no reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gl60t_gkWCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>transition lenses

obviously a pedo globalist.

it's such a mystery why they got shot so often

He’d still have a clean record if he handled that better than he did

Why does the cop just keep asking the same stupid question when he's been answered 10 fucking times? Is he just trying to provoke the negro to snapping.

Forgot pic related

You ask the same questions because stupid people will give different answers 5 mins later to the same question, giving you more leverage. Petty criminals aren't very smart.

Did I go over 40? DID I GO OVER 20!!!!
>agressively aproaches cop
>refuses to show liscense + insurance
>DO YOU DRINK BEER>!>!>!>!>!
>I'M NOT DRUNK
I'd have shot that nigger.

That Bruthuh was DRIZZUNK AS FUCK

He got out da car fast.....says some shit like:

'I was driving some beers'?

Lucky dude got the nice calm uncle cop, it could have escalated quick.

>This cop lied on me charged me with retaliation which is a 3rd degree felony and took my phone because I had this recording as proof I never threatened him and I took a plea deal because the court appointed lawyer didn't tell the judge I was innocent and that I had the video to prove it and told me it was the best thing to do never will I take a court appointed lawyer again!!

>because the court appointed lawyer didn't tell the judge I was innocent

Stay the fuck in your car, and don't charge an officer to record him holy shit, what a moron. The shot would have been justified.

Gets out of the car when the cop is walking away and dashes for him. Open and shut case.

At the end the criminal says he's got no marijuana then confesses to having marijuana in his car.
The policeman says at the beginning he's got a recording of the idiots driving offence.
The cop is very patient. Well done in fact, to him.
You can see the situation that repetitive media meming has set up. The dirty criminal thinks he can just shout 'muh racism' and commit whatever crimes he fancies.
I hope he gets fucked in court, I hope the cops got a camera on him too so that the magistrates can see the criminals attitude and set a punishment to correct it. The cunt.

Driving whilst toking. Dumb.

Dude, how that cop didn't draw on him the moment he stepped out of the car like that is crazy. They must really be drilling the PR stuff into the cops' heads these days.

the only thing that shocked me about that video was the fact that the nigger wasn't shot dead as soon as he walked up to the cop's face

I would have killed him just for being a nigger. WTF are these cops doing?

All that shit.
>You might find a doobie.
Fucking niggers. I bet my face is red from laughing so hard.

me too.. and look at the other cop that comes later, they look like elderly people and the 2nd cop had a leg issue and could barely walk. what the fuck is this??

Cop too scared of being called a racist. that why he had not cuffed him yet.

Did you see how calm he was?

This. That cop keep was being weak as fuck. He should have given one warning to the nigger to get back in the car and then drawn his sidearm when the nigger inevitably refused to comply.

This
Black guy gets out of his car and aggressively approaches cop, cop should have his hand on his gun at the very least.

If I got pulled over and got out of my car like that I would’ve been tazed. You’re not supposed to get out of your vehicle during a traffic stop. He got lucky indeed.

>YOUR A LIAR
>YOUR A LIAR
>YOUR A DUMBASS
I have no fucking sympathy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gl60t_gkWCc

God bless law enforcement for dealing with savages on a daily basis and then dealing with mind rot liberals who take criminals side, the deck is stacked against them.

I feel bad for the coppers indeed. You literally can't do anything nowadays, even in america as you can see in this video. That would have been a real life threatening situation, if that dindu would have had a gun on him.

>i didn't do shit to this guy and he's pulling me over
lel dumb nigger

Da-fuk is a dookie?! Nigs really call their weed that?

doobie

WHOA HE POSTED A VIDEO HE MUST BE TELLING THE TRUTH

fuck niggers

Which one of you did this? kek

Nice.

nigger what are you doing is this some kind of secret code

>I didn't do nothing
>I did not do nothing
>i did do something

>cop letting the nigger step out of his car and chimp instead of controlling the interaction

Terrible

They're all scared of being the next Darren Wilson.

>"i dindu nothin"

>you have no ID
>OKAY BUT YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT BEFORE NOW
>WHAT THE FUCK I DID BRUH?
>I KNOW YOU DRINK BEER

>They're all scared of being the next Darren Wilson.

I actually talked to a cop 2 years ago and he told me that blacks always cry racism when they get pulled over

>If I got pulled over and got out of my car like that I would’ve been tazed
not if you're white.
Whites can yell at cops, call them names, push them, spit on them, etc. and walk away with a ticket.

Blacks get arrested for jaywalking, parking on the line, and existing

They should strive to be the next hero Darren Wilson.

blacks also have a criminal record the size of a phone book and act like complete fools around police

>Whites can yell at cops, call them names, push them, spit on them, etc. and walk away with a ticket.

This is actually more entertaining than sovereign citizens getting btfoed.

why is he standing like this??

so an aggressive nigger who was visibly drunk (visibly in terms of how reckless he was driving) got stopped.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM?

Sauce, nigger?

This man has the patience of a saint.

niggers are a subhuman species of humanoid that are violent rapey illogical and criminal to the core. What the fuck do you expect. I don't even consider any police videos with niggers involved human, they are dealing with monkeys that never even invented the wheel. They can speak better and appear to be human but that is all.

>Dr. Jamal, I'm HPD

How is someone supposed to know if someone has a clean record????

He's underlining the ridiculousness of driving without identification which is against the law my friend. Are you aware of that? By asking the black individual over and over, he's hoping that after repeated questions the fact that the dumb nigger's got no leg to stand on will finally sink in and he'll shut the fuck up.

This.

It's a psychological tactic to get him to admit that he is at fault, and therefore calm down/ submit.

>literally says i dindu nuthin

Maybe the cop was fucking with him for no reason, but all that shit is moot once the retards tries to hold court with the cop on the side of the road.

He get an emotional victim complex, curses, act disrespectful. Not good shit to do in the face of law enforcement.

Oh, but it's because he's black... Fuck that shit, try it as a white guy, and see how far you get. I have a retarded friend who's gotten his white ass beat by mouthing off to cops. It's not about color, it's about how much respect they think they deserve, and the less respectful they are, the more they think they deserve it.

you have to, otherwise the negro snaps, honestly i couldn't do it, i'd just beat the crap out of the negro and break his camera... but that's slavic blood in me talking mostly.

sometimes you have to wonder of nogs are actually trying to get shot

look at how scared those old white betas are lmao

scared of the mess of paperwork that comes with shooting a nog dead on the highway

>Maybe the cop was fucking with him for no reason

Doubt it, he said he clocked him at 60 mph (those things keep logs and timestamps of recorded speeds), and the guy way clearly dui.

B-b-but muh ebil Fascist nazi pohlice ;_;

god bless that cop, damn. Remained perfectly calm throughout the whole thing.

you would be too if you were being paid to wrangle niggers

they will kill you without a second thought

I was just conceding the point, the guy got exactly what he asked for by acting like a child.

He deserves whatever he gets for acting like an agressive ape. The white way to handle that situation would be to politely disagree with the officer and if issued a citation contact an attorney. The last thing a cop wants to do is be called into court to explain to the judge why he wrote a bogus citation.

Now we are going to have to sit through a barrage of "blocks your path" ledditors

>didn't do anything to this guy
They can't understand other people, groups, or law. Everything is personal and between individuals. He has no concept of the officer doing his job to uphold the law, because in his eyes driving recklessly couldn't have hurt the officer when the officer was behind him the whole time.

>Cop: And I smelled marijuana in the car
>Long silence
>Nigger: Y'alll might find a doobie