California

Is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/security-robots-are-being-used-to-ward-off-san-franciscos-homeless-population/
rtumble.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
youtu.be/WOXFTWkgkts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He sounds like a rural and suburban retard.

There's a reason people who have the means are moving AWAY from California.

Orange country isn't bad, but I can sense even this place is slowly changing. That being said I travel a lot for work and I can't think of anywhere else I'd go.

If you have any suggestions let me know, as I can basically move anywhere at anytime.

County. Sorry, posting from phone.

northern cali is nice for white families, way too expensive though.

i really want to move to LA, but I don't want to start a family there. I also only want to live in the white parts

I go outside, and it's like I'm at an international airport

hispanics, asians, blacks, even fucking arabs. The only whites you ever see are old as fuck with graying hair, almost all the younger ones have fled the state. It's a complete clusterfuck

Lol. That's our future since our cucked fat fuck president wasn't to legalize millions of illegals.

Moved out a few months ago. Have never been more financially stable or happy since.

Live in a conservative Northern California town. It's quite nice here. My city is the exception out of all the surrounding area though. Huge drug problems/ a lot of gang violence.

listen to the latest FTN my man, it will set you straight on this

Yes. Fuck Californians for metastasizing to my state. Fuck your ideals. Fuck your accents. Fuck your superiority complex. Fuck your sports teams. Fuck your inability to drive in anything other than weather. NO we don't want you, even if you're """red pilled.""" Yes I mad.

Yeah, it is going down hill thanks to globalism. It is nearly impossible for a working class man to support a family without government assistance. It is fucking Alinsky's grand plan put into action.

He is your moral, cultural and intellectual superior, then?

They build the foundation of their current success on that backs of future generations. No one is going to get the same pensions people are getting now. The same same thing that is happening every where else is happening to them in slow motion.
You cannot squeeze blood from a stone.

It's absolutely disgusting place I escaped from there along with my immediate family. Every thing he points out is correct for instance my grandmother a school nurse has a 120k annual pension.
Boomers sucked the wealth right out of the state. While importing 80 IQ illiterate mestizos to load debt onto. The whole state will collapse and all those people will flee to the next state over like cancer.

I live in San Diego county and he is correct. Right now the biggest issue is the growing homeless problem on top of the massive amount of illegals here. This place wont last another 5 years.

Los Angeles here. 41 Year old White Male.

California is a Shithole for the most part. It was never this bad. Illegal Beaners and Filipinos basically ruined it. . Not "Duh Blecks".

It was never like this. I don't know what this is. It's a mix between the Phillippines and Mexico.

>Filipinos basically ruined it.

2% of the state population ruined it.

WUT

I said the same thing when I left in 2004. Has it really gotten worse? They were fucking everywhere. Such a nice place deserves better people.

CenCal here.

Yes, this is true. Crime is fucking everywhere, even in the rural areas. Our local police are corrupt and busting people they shouldn't be to cover for those that bribe them. I'm one of three families in my apartment complex that speak English. We even have the Mexican indians that don't speak Spanish.

There are some isolated areas that are white, clean, and safe, but they're now the exception to the rule, and most are in rich areas. A few middle class ones, but that's it.

Most counties don't give out CCWs and they're enforcing the whole semi-auto ban/unregistered firearm ban. It's hard now to defend yourself. But, the gangs and cartels all have automatic weapons that come up from Mexico (but the press and cops won't admit that). It's cheaper to get a full auto ak than a Cali-legal ak. One guy in my neighborhood has a full auto rpk that came up from Mexico. I don't know if he's gang related or cartel related, but I'm not about to ask.

All the whites that have money are leaving the state. The whites that don't have money are mostly druggies that don't care about anything but their drugs.

This state is so fucked.

He's right, basically stating the obvious.

Santa Ana

i love watching my wife get every one of her fuckholes stretched wide by multiple very hung black men. i cum 5-6 times in 2 hours and she takes so many loads in her pussy that i lovingly lick clean for her before the next bull fucks her silly. its a wonderful experience

> no clue why these people are still arguing about goverment assistance and continue to stay in california...

why cant they move

>Californians be like
>Screwed up my state via mass 3rd world immigration, outrageous taxes, no economic growth, and nutty lefty lunacy
>Better go move out for some "strange reason"
>And then move to Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas and do the exact same thing!

JUST...

Yes, it is pretty fvcked. If the New California proposal takes off then there is a chance to save the rural areas but as it sits right now, California is heading for a major recession and economic down fall.

Well 3 percent of the population commits 53 percent of our country's murders.

That aside, I don't think it's the flips. Definitely Mexicans. They come in droves and provide a safe haven for their illegal cousins and uncles. They came over and turned California into Mexico 2.0, and taxpayers are paying the bill.

California is a shithole

Ask Oprah

BEN SHAPIRO EXPOSED

Yes, he is, the absolute amount of Californians here in Texas that constantly wear their stupid fucking Californian clothes and their stupid Californian wallpaper backgrounds on their laptops all have one things in common. They're spics. Literally all the people I see that love and jump on the California praise bandwagon are all fucking spics. Dark hair, dark skin, and some idiotic infatuation for California. I fucking hate how they're all coming here in Texas. Fucking hate California. Even New York is more salvageable than that steaming pile of garbage. Never going their again.

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

Also pic very fucking related to Mexico

Too bad, I'm leaving this place. Too bad, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to do something about it, because I will too. What am I willing to do to get out of this state. I'm ready to die, ready to fight you to the death. I would do anything to get out of here.

Yeah, I honestly think California is barely hanging on. It's why everyone I know wants to move.

you sound like a syrian. fucking refugee faggots should just die.

This
Most Sup Forumstarts who talk shit about California being a shithole has probably never been their or yet alone left their home state

Don’t move to LA. This place is a true shithole.
>traffic everywhere all of the time
>shitty people
>uncontrollable levels of narcissism
>generic jackassery on an hourly basis
It’s not worth it. The weather even sucks imo. You get no seasons. It’s never really quite warm enough to wear shorts comfortably. Just avoid this place.

It’s awful. Everywhere there’s homeless. Smells like garbage. Then they squat in shops and lumch places. The state seems to not care.

Too fucking bad I wan't to live around other whites. Feel free to try and stop me but my first stop is Arizona where I'll pick up some unmolested guns and permits for the other states.

If the stone is sharp enough, you sure can.

>live in Provo, UT
>almost 100% mormon
>over last ten years, soyboys and numales from california start flooding the area because of the tech boom happening here

California needs to sink into the ocean.

I've been to San Francisco and LA before. It didn't seem that bad, also San Francisco is fucking massive compared to the little city I come from. I saw a lot of diversity but a lot of white people too. I actually enjoyed San Francisco a lot despite hearing it was a gay hell hole.

I'll never be able to move there though and the people living there are annoying as fuck.

Also if you go outside of the white areas its pretty bad. I wouldn't call it Mexico levels of bad though, but I've only been there a couple times.

I think the laws are the true hell. And I am sure the white population will go down in proportion to Mexicans. Any positives to this state will vanish in a few decades.

That one guy always talking about leaving CA but already has a family there, that's me if I don't get my shit together.

That blows. Californians are like locusts. They make california awful, leave the state, vote for the same shitty garbage that made California awful in the first place, then the cycle repeats. It blows.

Not in Santa Ana, obviously.

>any suggestions let me know
Stay in the place you created.

Orange County and San Diego sound very nice and very white. California used to be paradise on Earth till the 90s I think. It used to be a red state. Got Nixon and Reagan out of it. I'll tour California before it gets destroyed by the spics or the quake.

Yes.
At least you can get weed pretty easy now...

True, San Francisco is aesthetically a very beautiful city. I didn't mind the chinks much but there was a place full of wops as well, and it was good enough.

Oh yeah I left SF in 2005 and could clearly see then the direction it was headed.

I can't even imagine the nightmare hellscape that is SoCal.

Talking to people from SF 2 years ago they can't even walk down the street anymore due to all the homeless accosting them.

SF is better at staying out of the news for their problems than LA IMO because the tech oligarchy that is in Clinton's pocket that controls the media is centered around it.

sorry, I really wish we could solve our problems before making them yours. The brainwashing is strong down here.

I’ve been many times there, took many trips when I was going to college at UNR. The state is beautiful but the Mexicans, liberals and laws make it an absolute shithole. If it was more libertarian like Nevada or like Montana, then it would be the best state in the Union, but it isn’t.

Washingtonian here, fuck off were full, commiefornian cockroaches need to die.

Snake Plisken has gotten soft

I live in California.
I live in a 450sqft 1br 1ba apartment, in an unremarkable town. Not a shithole town, but aint by any means spectacular. Leans more on the side of shitty town than a nice town.
$1,600 per month rent.

Another story, when I was 15 I went to a soup kitchen to volunteer with my church on Skid Row in LA. We were told not to step into puddles because it was urine, crackeads smoking crack on the street, hookers spitting at you for not looking like an absolute piece of shit, needles everywhere. Cops even drove by some guy shooting up on the sidewalk and they didn’t do a thing about it.

Yeah, the funny thing in SF is people made robots to keep homeless off of the streets, then the city banned them.

Every time I see a Washington state licenense plate in Cali, I think "Mexicans." Sure enough, every time, Mexicans driving Washington cars. I think Washington stopped being white at the same time as Cali.

The chinks aren't bothersome at all. It's cool seeing all the moon runes on the signs around town, it feels like you're walking around in a retro future song. Aesthetics of San Francisco are fucking great too, so many vistas, so much beautiful historical architecture. Lots of narcissistic yuppies there though. It's a damn shame it's going to be overrun within the next few decades.

>you are now imagining how it would have been if Japan conquered California during the war

I see what you mean user. I've heard the laws are hell too, but I didn't experience those as much since I was there only for a week at a time. It's sad to think California was at one time the most Anglo state before Reagan.

>>Back in 2012, Salcido was cited for hitting a student.

>go to LA for an internship
>drive 10 feet away from the airport, first thing I see is some spic cunt pissing in the middle of the road

Yes

>been their

spoken like a true dumbass califaggot

>It's sad to think California was at one time the most Anglo state before Reagan.

I don't care, my parents only moved here for better job opportunities, which in my opinion was not worth the high real estate value. We were always struggling for money. It's not like we've been here for generations, so I feel there is no reason for me to stay.

Where can I read about this situation? Have any related copypastas, articles or screenshots. This fascinates me like the South Africa threads.

everyone's leaving, even my mom

>asking Sup Forums if a Sup Forumsack is right
>on Sup Forums

Hey you guys who like swimming, is it fun? Do you get wet?

It’s kind of hard to find stuff other than just experiencing it. Newspapers supress a ton.

Reminder that rural uneducated retards arnt important and only enlightened citygoers have opinions that matter

see

I've met a lot of them myself. Usually young and somewhat level headed. I never ask why they left though. Between my anecdotal experience and reading about Californians moving to neighboring states enmass, it looks to me like the dream of moving to the Golden State is dead. Now it slowly empties out.

That's what I figured.

Sauce?

Moved back to colorado after 7 years in orange county/IE. Its so bizarre to be in a 96% white city again but feels good.

techcrunch.com/2017/12/13/security-robots-are-being-used-to-ward-off-san-franciscos-homeless-population/

Why are you so racist you cis scum.

Wow, even smeared with poo. Too bad it's gone now, would've wanted to see that.

Califag here, and it's really a mixed bag when it comes to describing our state. It goes without saying that the government here is awful, but you can still live the same as you would in other states. I would split the quality of the city's into two categories: shithole shitskin slums and progressive white zones. Everyone in the white zones act like diversity is their strength, but the only reason they haven't fallen to pieces is because of rich people and the lack on minorities that can afford to live in their area. The shithole slums are usually full of spics who don't know english, but around LA and Oakland there are nigger slums. It's hard to convince the liberals that their ideas will eventually destroy them, so we might as well let their ideology purity spiral in to a shitshow for blue cities.

Yes. The neighborhood my dad grew up in became a ghetto. He said at one point you couldnt even drive down the street because niggers and spics would shoot at you if youre white. Youd be driving down the street and hear a loud noise and when you get home you find a bullet hole in your car. My dad and his friends used to be punk rockers and he said that they used to get into fights with niggers but niggers started bringing guns because they always got their asses kicked.

It all spiraled out of control

Yes, he is absolutely right. This state is an absolute shit hole and I cannot wait to leave, even if it's walking on foot.
t. Californian

> ya guys California sucks because I can’t get by without trying, or adapting to new things
> million dollar homes
> one of the largest economies
> immigrants with 2nd grade education thriving there
> in some areas peopel are homeless because they can’t afford homes
> 1 month rent 5k
> stay salty weak people

A fucking leaf...

It's not a (((news))) narrative friendly story, but it's happening. Many many anons and others getting the fuck out.
LA used to be beautiful. It needs a purge.

Follow one of our politicians, otherwise check this state daily for new developments :
rtumble.com/
This state is a cancer, ground zero for a lot of problems in this nation. There is a reason SWAT was first developed in Ca.

This nigger is making excuses for his poor living conditions. Typical California Commie.

month rent 5k

Beeing homeless is the real redpill in cali i guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
reminder that californians tried to save themselves but were betrayed by their government

Californian here. California is shite.

t. mexican who moved to south carolina to escape other mexicans

Make California Great Again. Build the Wall.

youtu.be/WOXFTWkgkts

>muh pension
lmao wagies btfo

I'm from California and I can confirm this. We were a pretty red state and based until 1986 and Reagan's Amnesty.

these types of people are part of the problem
promiscuity enables other sorts of degeneracy

boomer pls go

Fun fact about commiefornia: they are so anti-gun because fifty years ago niggers started to move there, and the whites were terrified of gun toting niggers. So they banned guns so that only criminal niggers who didn't care about the law could have them. Then they got the Los Angeles gang wars of the 1980s and 1990s.

Looks like a slightly better Hut for Yoda

The problem is it's only getting worse, there's no slowing down the collapse, the Democratic state super majority is speeding up the process.

>legal now to knowingly donate HIV infected blood
>need a FBI background check to buy a single bullet, (or more).
>Building a bullet train from nowhere to nowhere and it's already like 78% over budget
>no water
>trying to make state taxes considered "charitable donations" so they can get around Trump getting rid of the SALT deductions.

A big reason I left Cali years ago.