Why is this state so shit when it's 92% white?

Why is this state so shit when it's 92% white?

Where? Nice flag. Also sage.

poor, rural, drugs, inbreeding

>white

No jobs because all the coal left and people don't want to leave I guess. Obviously they have too much white privilege and need immigrants. I also heard they need more opiates.

nice try chink im whiter than youll ever be

>landlocked
>little arable crop land
>still less crime than nigger areas
>safe
>people are poor but polite
SAGE

Whiter than you, Muhammad!

Entire industry was coal, which is not profitable with heavy regulations.
It's also a red state so the democrats don't really care about their plight, and neocons see no profit so they don't care.

Coal miners on the side of a mountain. Not much going on.

as people already said, nothing really grows there

maybe at some point in the future it will turn into a boom state for its quaintness and rich people will want to live there, but not today

Not enough diversity in the scope of jobs.

Got fucked over hardcore by fossil fuel companies, and the inbred retards who live there still vote to give these same company executives more tax breaks and power to fuck them over even further kek. Blue collar workers are the scum of the fucking country.

The mining industry is long gone...

>inbreeding
stop falling for this meme
it's "shit" because it's entirely rural , the biggest city is 50,000 and their entire economy was based on coal

it's all mountains, mountainous regions tend to be poor in general (Switzerland is an exception because they are banker kikes)

Part of it is that it's a difficult state to traverse, even now. It may be a comparatively small state, but because of the nature of the land, it becomes a challenge to make your way anywhere off of the interstate. It's all winding roads among hills and mountains, sort of like a higher elevation version of the UK were the only public transportation is buses.

they're the "whites" that got kicked out of their race

Crime rate still lower than nigger infested states

Great point. The entire state is a mountain

It's hard to grow crops on the side of fucking mountains. Without food you have to have something to trade to get food. WV found that with coal then the industry was decimated. Welfare rises, drug use rises, shithole is created.

>t. McCoy

>not profitable with heavy regulations

What heavy regulation came in pray tell between when it was profitable and unprofitable?

The US has the least regulated coal mining industry in the industrialized world.

Coal is unprofitable because Saudi Arabia has been selling cheap oil for the past few years.

they still have some of the lowest crime rates in america lmao

wyoming?

Went rafting on New River Gorge last summer will do again.

China produces far more coal than the US, just as India took over as king cotton(they produce more coal than us as well), both due to regulations.

and last I checked 40% of the worlds electricity is still generated by coal, so its still making money for those nations.

serious? Colorado is all mountains and is fucking booming right now. same for parts of Utah and Montana and Wyoming

are there no ski resorts in West Virginia? or are the mountains/weather too shit for good skiing?

>It's hard to grow crops on the side of fucking mountains
(for white pipo)

I grew up in southern Oregon and it was horrible. Even though it's red and mostly white the people are absolute retards and there was nothing to do. 30 years ago it was a nice place, but after the lumber industry mostly dried up all of the people with money moved away and all who remained are stupid people. Regardless of race, sub-90 iq people are generally awful company.

Wyoming doesn't hold a candle to west Virginia if were talking topography. the ENTIRE state is mountain range, unlike Wyoming. hence its nicknamed the mountain state.

what I stated above applies to utah and montana as well. Idaho is far more comparable but they are also one of the poorest states, maybe even below west Virginia in gdp per capita, which supports the theory.

west virginia does grow crops, and its not rocket science they can't produce more than flatland states like Iowa for example.

I dont even like yankees from WV but god damn you don't have to be a fucking retard.

>less crime
That's a good one
t. West Virginian who's TV was stolen by a tweaker this week
(304 bro here AMA)

>anecdotal evidence
lets see some real numbers

>8% nigger

As a guy born in WV, it boils down to:
>abandoned half of state that created and horded the wealth
>lost literal wars against the one industry left in the area
>got stockholmed by that industry
>lost their second industry, chemical plants, to shitty policy

The only people left are chemical plant and coal mine retirees, meth makers, meth-addled service industry employees, grandchildren taken from their meth-addled parents to live with their retiree grandparents, and middle class UAE foreign exchange students that need to use our world-class discount degree program in petroleum engineering.

That's 8% really seeps out
My school would of been all white if it wasn't for one nigger
>literally two days after he graduated he was arrested for breaking into a gas station and stealing soda and cigarettes

No, it was undercut by cheap coal strip mines out west, Montana area I think. It's simply not profitable to dig out mines.

All of the motivated bloodlines left the state for the industrial north in the middle of the last century.
>Reading, Writing, Route 23

by what metric faggot

Switzerland isnt just mountains though, there are plenty of arable flatlands and rivers

>wanting to be like China and India