No K-On season 3

>no K-On season 3

Code Geass, Raildex, and now Yama no Susmume. All getting new seasons.

No K-On!!!
;_;

>will never get guitar lessons from Sawako
Why even live?

why you do this
don't do this

:(

I haven't read K-ON's college content. Would it make a good anime?

It'll happen. Give it like 5 years and Kyoani will come back for the nostalgia bucks.

>Would it make a good anime?
Considering the source material and the magic Kyoani did with it, I don't think that's a question you should be asking.

Good. We need Haruhi first anyway.

I don't care! I'd watch it.
Perhaps they could do an alternating format like how they did in S2 during the class trip. Alternating back and forth between Yui, Ritsy, Mio, and Migi in Collage and Azusa, Ui, Jun, and the new members in High School.

>Ritsy
*Ritsu

Sorry!

>filename
WOW IT'S ANOTHER BORING REICLONE LOOK AT THAT

>K-On! was 8 years ago
>all the girls are graduated
>all the girls are Christmas cakes
>except for Sawako who's in her early 30s
They're older than you, more mature than you, and have led fulfilling lives without you. By now some of them have husbands and kids and they're not yours. Azusa may very well have married & had a daughter and taken pics of the baby holding her guitar on her lap while teething on a pick to send to the other girls.

>husbands
Azusa married Yui and Ritsu married Mio.

A Rei clone with a bangin' design. Eye candy isn't a bad thing.

>all the girls are Christmas cakes
Azusa's still 24.

>body of a 10 year old boy
>bangin' design

People went crazy for that shit when it was airing.

>Azusa, Ui, Jun, and the new members
God no. Wouldn't have minded Azusa if she didn't take up so much screen time without the other four. The parts with her, Ui and Jun were pretty boring and made me dislike Azusa.

In all seriousness, considering jews and this new seasons trends.

Will we really have K-On S3 before the decade is over??

Good.

The only reason I want S3 is so we can end the great debate of who best girl is

If they ever do a another K-ON I hope it's a prequel; K-On! The Sawa-chan years about Death Devil.

>Azusa may very well have married & had a daughter and taken pics of the baby holding her guitar on her lap while teething on a pick to send to the other girls.

Can confirm, our daughter is a wonderful treasure, and as beautiful as her mother.

Azusa, get off of Sup Forums.

the source material was fine. a lot of the jokes even carry better in the 4koma. that aside, the college/asuza arcs are definitively awful compared to the high school arc

KyoAni has shown the remarkable ability to turn garbage into gold.