I AM THE STORM

My sources tell me that the memo will absolutely be released sometime this week. However, we need to up our game to get it to the President's desk no later than Monday. Why Monday? So he can make it a topic of discussion in time for the State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

This memo implicates several people, but most importantly Barack Hussein Obama -- the man who lied about Hillary's crimes by pleading ignorance, while *himself* using private email to contact her.

Oh, you don't want to see Maxine Waters melt down and scream "muh racism" and "PEACH MINTS" on live television? I do. The collective media devastation will be on a scale easily 10x worse.

"But what can I do?" We need to launch a full-on meme campaign starting NOW to get this done in time. Remember, the left can't meme - but we can. I have the goods.

Save these links and spread them on social media like wildfire:

#ReleaseTheMemo images: imgur.com/a/K9PLO

Let 'em know Hillary supports the movement, too:
youtube.com/watch?v=S6EEBkbA5vs

Even the "AP" reported about it:
i.magaimg.net/img/2gxf.png

Relevant hashtags:
#ReleaseTheMemo (preferably with #ImWithHer in the same tweets if linking to the video)
#ProveIt

As has been said, we know Hilldawg is facing imminent legal jeopardy as well, but don't let yourselves lose sight of the fact that the real big fish, the one to take down the whole damn progressive-globalist-communist system will be Barack H. Obama. We are stronger than them.

Godspeed, patriots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08-CB5bFBmM&t=58s
imgur.com/a/K9PLO
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/20/house-intelligence-committee-will-vote-to-release-fisa-corruption-memo/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reporting for duty

We can do this. Prepare for battle.

Is your source Sean Hannity who said it within the first minute of his opening monologue last night?
youtube.com/watch?v=08-CB5bFBmM&t=58s

The effort you're putting into this fake campaign just isn't worth it lad. Come on. No one is buying it

Timing is important here. We need to get the approval from the President by no later than then close of business on Monday.

.10 has been deposited into your ShartBlue account.

>fake campaign
Why do you exist?

can you faggots piss off back to plebbit?

seriously this cringe is way too pathatic to watch you guys don't even understand how memes work

>pathatic

y'all Drumpfies are so damn stupid! me and the gals were talking about the other day and started LAUGHIN at you!

And your spelling is way too"pathatic" to read.

Well, retarded folks often find serious shit hilarious. It must be a genetic defect.

#ProveIt
#ReleaseTheMemo

why do you lardasses care so much about politics? get a life and find a real hobby.

Holy shit. We really need to release the memo. It could uncover the crimes of the Drumpf regime.

This is literally a politics board you dumbfuck

Why do WE have to do this shit? Trump hasn't said one fucking word about any of this, and he knows what's in the memo. All he has to do is make one fucking tweet about it, but he isn't doing anything.

>why do you lardasses care so much about politics? get a life and find a real hobby
>posts in Sup Forums

NYT is already calling the memo a conspiracy theory

Why does Hillary support release the memo? I thought it implicated her?
Who are the teams again?

Yeah, and you think that would be good optics for someone who's being investigated by a special counsel?

>Come on. No one is buying it
Your vocabulary choice makes me suspicious.

E X A C T L Y

this is why you right-wingers will eat shit during the 2018 midterms. you resort to cheap tricks and "trolling". Well guess what? AMERICA has had enough.

#BlueMidterms

>Why does Hillary support release the memo? I thought it implicated her?

She doesn't. It's meme warfare.

the very nature of the memo is that the special counsel is a fucking hoax and a scam, and it is, so it's not going to let him get off scot free. it exists to remove him from office, and they won't stop until they do. so WHY does he continue to let them run amok?

>Why does Hillary support release the memo?
Source?

i know it must be hard thinking for yourself without your party of your president doing your thinking for you but maybe I don't post here often? maybe Im just here to see what the far-right, disgusting population of america thinks.

Don't worry sweetie, one day your parents will kick you out and you'll grow up and see the true evil the republicans represent.

>america has had enough
>is a fucking leaf

imgur.com/a/K9PLO

>Barack Hussein Obama

I'm still astonished that a man with such a presidential name turned out to be a dud. I guess you just never know.

Because it looks worse if he removes them.

ok, yes i suppose from the general public's point of view that could be the case. but it sure seems like a risky play to me.

$25.73 has been deposited in your ShareBlue account.

Nice. This should help our campaign.

ShartBlue*

and here we go again. you trolls cant hold an original thought, always resorting to memes others have created for you.

one day you'll see past the brainwashing.

>Lives in country where Prime Minister thinks it's elegant to wear duck socks

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/20/house-intelligence-committee-will-vote-to-release-fisa-corruption-memo/

and?

I wouldn't hold your breath. I've been "brainwashed" for far too long. I'm irredeemable.

#releaSETHememo

You're not exactly an authority on thoughts, beliefs, and desires of the American citizenry.

Translation: shut the fuck up, you ignorant waste of skin.

>muh blue wave
The three branches will become ONE

That's good
#releaSETHememo

>unironically a kekistani.

you're a fucking child, don't you dare talk to men like me. i make 152k per year, drive Mercedes and work at the largest bank in the country. what do you do? you shitpost in your basement and yell for your mommy to change your shitty diapers.

I will fucking destroy you if I meet you in real life bitch. I support Justin Trudeau because he's transparent and fair unlike your shitty fucking president.

don't fuck with me or my country.

Ummm, no. Keeping them apart is central to the survival of our Constitutional Republic.

>I don't post here often
Why? Are you one of the shillfags booted from Reddit?
Sad.
Many such cases

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report

and a dumb troll like you is? im educated and i've spent 5 years enveloped in american politics. you were shitting your pants 5 years ago.

>I-I'm s-s-scared, Sup Forums.

because it's a shitty cesspool? there's a reason moot chose to sell-off this dumpster fire.

I give Sup Forums 8 months tops.

Muh memo...

>you're a fucking child, don't you dare talk to men like me. i make 152k per year, drive Mercedes and work at the largest bank in the country. what do you do? you shitpost in your basement and yell for your mommy to change your shitty diapers.
>I will fucking destroy you if I meet you in real life bitch. I support Justin Trudeau because he's transparent and fair unlike your shitty fucking president.
>don't fuck with me or my country.

Lol, when it comes to politics I'm in the top 1% of understanding. I've been watching political coverage every week since I was 14 fucking years old. But political novice like you think that you actually have an understanding because of the fact you pay attention once every 2 or 4 years. Yeah keep dreaming. Bernie could easily come out and say that having the debate during the fucking NCAA finals limit exposure to the American people, and that as a true believer in democracy he feels that the American people should be given the best chance to hear the information necessary for them making their democratic decision. And that he doesn't know why Hillary Clinton doesn't want to make the time to reach a large national audience to inform them about what she wants to do for the county. And why she would purposely choose the date that forces the American people to make a choice between watching the final game of the series they've been watching all month, and informing themselves on the difference between the Democratic candidates? Yeah, I guess politics shouldn't be commented on by people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

Good to know. Just a suggestion, but you may want to stick with your own dumpster-fire of a nation. Stay out of this.

t. Dogblower.

Fuck that dinosaur sessions
>'Despite warnings from top officials at the agency, Trump reportedly told Attorney GeneralJeff Sessionsthrough Chief of StaffJohn Kellythat he wants to see the memo released, believing that it will shed light on the special counsel investigation.'

The assault is on the operation and legitimacy of the election re: the office of President.

nice try kike lapdog

wawease da mamo

Military law.

>MY sources
Lol you mean Hannity

The Hillary video is actually so realistic it’s hilarious. Best places to post would be TYT and Sam Seder type pages

>better education than the us
>no fears of getting shot
>actual functional government
>higher average happiness than in the states
>bigger population growth atm than the states

Yeah, if Canada is a dumpsterfire than the US is a shthole third world country. go fuck yourself you dumbass.

Pol has influence, like it or not.

get a life you fucking loser. all your political knowledge is nothing compared to the shit life you live. i bet you're still a virgin.

Fucking deep state swamp rat. He needs to be purged

>get a life you fucking loser. all your political knowledge is nothing compared to the shit life you live. i bet you're still a virgin.

And you took all of that seriously.

Didn't read.

Oh does it? other than retarded "memes" that pad the news for a few days Sup Forums has absolutely no influence.

The_Donald is much more influential than this shithole.

Tfw
If you rake the leaf, the leaf wins
CryingTrudeau.jpg

It's a sting. That's why the only "revelations" that have come out of it have been the DNC colluding with the FBI and press against POTUS.

some other people crimes dont stop the drumpf crimes

mueller is going for that plumpf fatass and you cant stop it

If you want a police state, go to fucking Rwanda

The (hypothetical) parallels to Watergate are astounding

Are you still blathering on?

If you believed that you wouldn't be here.
Nor would the rest of your shillfag commie dogblowing brethren.

why does your lardass care so much about politics? get a life and find a real hobby.

DELET

adorkable you can't even into bants

Id rather stay to enjoy the spectacle.

Why are you even here then? Like to hang around in shitholes? And other people (but not you) are fags?

Can confirm

Canadafag is a dumbass. Carry on

Go away.

He's working hard for the Canadian shekels.
I assume that's the nickel with the fucking beaver on it...

>we need to up our game to get it to the President's desk no later than Monday
As if Trump hasn't heard / won't hear about the memo unless we post more about it on Sup Forums? What? He can go read the memo anytime he wants. He can even go read the classified documents the memo cites anytime he wants.

bump

This gets it circulating in social media circles faster, putting more pressure on elected officials through phone calls, etc.

...that's not how classified stuff works. He couldn't reference anything in it during the SOTU Address or he would be charged.

Checked and creamed

Exactly.

Canada is a trailer park of drunks and bear fuckers
except the President who authorized it wont be getting a pardon because dems didn't win like nixon.

Three branches will become one

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

S T O P

next level samefaggotry in this thread

nice try Ivan

His president (Chancellor) is German Hillary

Why does that matter though? You know what could get it circulating in social media circles immediately and with no effort whatsoever? To hold a press conference and have a White House spokesperson say "there's this memo and it's important and Trump is gonna talk about it". I still don't understand how getting Sup Forums to post about it everywhere is a necessary part of any plan.
And how does Sup Forums posting about the memo on social media change that?