Do you have any black friends?

Do you have any black friends?

Are you going to miss them when it comes time to join the ethnostate?

>black friends?
No of course not I attended a 98% white rural catholic school.
You? What’s it like going to a multicultural school? Do the different racial groups self segregate and sit with each other in the cafeteria, or is everyone mixing it up and gettin jiggly with it as they say?

no and yes

* jiggy I mean. Phoneposting autocorrect

BECAUSE IN NATURE THERE MUST BE THE PREDATOR AND THE PREDATED. STUPID NIGGER

Unlike the liberals claims, I've had friends from all different races growing up. If anything, that redpilled me even more on racial differences. Ironically enough, my brother who is a liberal faggot in a major city has never had a single non-white friend his entire life.

Hello Goyim. The ethnostate will never happen. I don't have any Black friends though. I only have black servants as allowed by the Talmud.

all them are dead or in jail

I think like 1 or 2 got a decent wife and job

Yes I have black friends.

No I'm going to miss my Black friends- I'm going to miss all my White friends.

Yes. I have two black neighbors. Nothing wrong with them really

How many fucking niggers do you know? I didn’t even see a nog in real life until I was like 25

>Do you have black friends?
Yes.

>Are you going to miss them [for any reason]
No.

The only reason why I associate with these niggers is because the only other white people in my pool of eligible friends are stereotypical, weak little faggot white bois who do not and cannot lift.

>Do you have any black friends?
No.

>Are you going to miss them when it comes time to join the ethnostate?
Even if I did have black friends, no.

After all..the existence of the White race trumps any non-White friendships I might've had.

>ethnostate
when will this meme die

No, but I know some blacks I would prefer exported than hung

Had around 6-9 in highschool of around 500. My childhood bestfriend was a nigger, his mother raising 4 kids alone. Being the oldest brother and after going into highschool, around grade 10 he just started hanging out with the bad crowd (I did too but he went hard drugs while I went degenerate weed and vidya). His brothers slowly followed behind him (but I think the youngest didnt fuck himself over after seeing 2 of his brothers fuck up their lives)

A couple years after highschool he killed someone he knew from the school because of some drug deal gone wrong. Owed a bunch of money and just decided to kill him. He got caught because he burnt the body in a community park and a runner found it the next day

im black and i have no black friends they are all dumb and stereotypical. Most blacks are extremely brainwashed

Yes.

And they are both coming along. One is going to be my butler and the other my cook. You think any white millenials are going to clean my palatial mansion and cook for me in an ethostate? Lazy pampered fucks don't even bother to leave the comfort of their parent's home until they are nearly 53.

One of my stupid melanin-enriched friends will randomly yell out, "Fuck white America," on occasion.

What does he mean by this? Does he think there is some sort of secret, evil white people club? Does he include me in this group? Does he not realize that whites treat each other as individuals (unlike nigs) so there really is no such thing as "white America"? How do I convey this idea to him in a way he will understand it?

>What does he mean by this?
He wants to enslave or exterminate the White race.

To non-Whites, America = Whites.

>Does he think there is some sort of secret, evil white people club?
Yes.

>Does he include me in this group?
Yes. You're White. Therefore you're the enemy of the non-Whites.

>Does he not realize that whites treat each other as individuals (unlike nigs)
Whites are the only race that has a collective empathy.

>so there really is no such thing as "white America"?
The USA was created by Whites for Whites, so no matter how dark it gets, the USA is White America.

>How do I convey this idea to him in a way he will understand it?
You can't. He's not White and therefore he'll never understand White concepts like that.

No actual friends but I have several regular black acquaintances but they're all LEO or military so naturally red pilled.

Ive been trying to make friends with my wife's boyfriend but Tyrone says all crackers is rassist :(

>What does he mean by this?

he doesn't know how to adapt to society so hes just complaining.

Nobody I'm super tight with.

>Are you going to miss them when it comes time to join the ethnostate?
I don't think that's happening.

theres no use hes a lost cause , sometimes i would get butt hurt when pol makes threads about niggers but now i realize most of them are exactly what you guys describe. they are all dumb as fuck i really dont care anymore. if you listen to rap and act like a nigger you dont deserve to be in civilization they really should be removed from here

>Black
>Friends
Nice oxymoron there, pal.

No, my country is to white. I only know one Mulatto guy, whos never seen his black father. Grown in local culture.

Of course I have black friends. My b/f of 20 years is also black.

Of course I would miss them - I love them - just as much as my white friends. Colour, culture or religion doesn't bother me.

>Colour, culture or religion doesn't bother me.
So why don't you live in Africa since you have no problem with Europe being turned into Africa?

I have one. He's nice enough, but he and his wife are both otaku.

The irony being nothing would scare the shit out of the jews more if black and white people stopped hating one another but instead focused on their mutual enemy. If there was black and white unity you wouldn't need ovens. The jews would off themselves out of sheer terror. You realize keeping us divided is how they maintain control? Not to mention blacks where not like they are now overnight. The jew went to work on them right after WWII. I've known my fair share of niggers but i've also known my fair share of based black men. There is a difference.

There's a biracial guy I've known since daycare, not super tight friends though.

Yeah i think they will be fine they aren't soy drinkers like metropolitan whites.

He came to the UK to study medicine. He's a pediatric anesthesiologist but does go back to Tanzania quite often to practise. I have businesses here but I do stay in East Africa from time to time.

I have no friends.

Why would you miss them when you could just text them? The market for international phone plans will skyrocket and it'll become a standard feature, so it won't cost any extra.

Yep, but they're conservative and from rich families.

this is true, they have destroyed the black nuclear family look at blacks from the 50s and 60s and look at blacks now total night and day difference. I would love to see whites and blacks working together to fight the common enemy, but the nigger problem is going to be an issue plus the black pseudo intellectuals are a problem too because they are the ones saying fuck white people. So we need to work on getting these issues solved first before we can come together

>He came to the UK to study medicine.
Because his country is shit a shithole that he had to go to a White country to do it.

> He's a pediatric anesthesiologist but does go back to Tanzania quite often to practise. I have businesses here but I do stay in East Africa from time to time.
Stay there, race traitor.

>ethnostate
It's somewhat far from a "shithole" as you so eloquently put it. It's rather beautiful. You should check out Zanzibar.

Race traitor! Really? Nothing of the sort. I'm just not threatened by other cultures. The world is a big place but I guess your narrow minded approach to the world limits your experiences. You will live a less fulfilled life than those who embrace.

> Do you have any black friends?
no

> Are you going to miss them when it comes time to join the ethnostate?
will never happen