White Religiotards = Niggers

Fact: You are more likely to be a white man if you're an atheist, and more likely to be a nigger/shitskin if you are a christian, if you live in the US.

>Atheists and agnostics are particularly likely to be non-hispanic whites. Fully eight-in-ten atheists and agnostics (82%) are white, 3% are black, 6% are hispanic and the remainder is of some other race or of mixed race.

pewforum.org/2012/10/09/nones-on-the-rise-demographics/

How do white religiotards reconcile these stats with another stat that they are very fond of - the fact that blacks have a much lower average IQ than whites?

How does it make you feel, white religiotards, to know that you have a nigger-tier intellect?

Go to church for the community you pretencious faggot. Church people are usually good people. Intstead of looking at the beliefs, look at the merits of the values that are parted onto the people that "PROPERLY" worship. Marriage, stable households, charity, involvement. The religions that die clearly don't hold water. That's why you're seeing the death of Catholicism around the states along with the growth of specific sects of Protestants, Orthodox, Jehovas, and surprisingly, Mormons. You can't though, and instead of accepting the fact that you don't understand faith or lack in spirit doesn't mean that these people do.

I love how christians are so desperate for members now they tell people to go even though its bullshit.
Lmao, did you actually think you would live forever and see yout dead family?

>Church people are usually good people
Here's another stat for you: the percentage of prisoners who identify as christian is HIGHER than that of the general population. How do you account for all of these "good people" committing crimes and ending up in jail?

b-but muh bible morality!

Deuteronomy 21:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

t. butthurt half-abo cunt
atheism is singlehandedly killing off white people, of course they'd be the most to follow it, since whites can easily be fooled by a manipulative leader. I wouldn't want to turn out like all the godless self-hating whiteys in NZ, now would I?
go fuck your ape looking noongar mother while your deformed inbred bogan dad sucks my maori cock you fucking subhumanoid

They honestly beleieve people cant function without their fairy tales. They cant fathom the rest of us have moved on and dont need their bullshit

I'm agnostic but would rather be in a community and share common values than be an edgy faggot that sticks their nose in the air at people that have faith and are good people.
How many of those are for violent crimes? What is the racial makeup? Sects? Where's the source at all? Cite it.

Another "good" christian displaying both his christian morality and his level of education. top keks.

> I want to be lied to
You are aware you can form communities and such without the part where yoi give some pedo 10% of your income in exchange for a book report, right?

>I'm agnostic
That makes you an atheist. Why don't you call yourself an atheist?

>knowing it's a lie but still attending church and church groups to be around people that share similar values.
I have a lot of respect for the faithful, and I like Christian values of chastity, conservativism, alms, and community. It feels good to pray and chant, even though I don't know if God does or doesn't exist.
ag·nos·tic
[aɡˈnästik]

NOUN
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
synonyms: skeptic · doubter · doubting Thomas · cynic · unbeliever · nonbeliever · [more]

---
a·the·ist
[ˈāTHēəst]

NOUN
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods:
"he is a committed atheist"
synonyms: nonbeliever · disbeliever · unbeliever · skeptic · doubter · doubting Thomas · agnostic · nihilist

Similar isn't same faggot. I'm agnostic. I'm skeptical. Also you gunna cite ?

Also tithes aren't required anymore.

>The white race is currently dieing out while other races are multiplying
>Whites have abandoned Christianity
>We should keep doing the same thing even though it's destroying us because having babies and traditions is for SHIT SKINS.
I'm sorry that you're both extemely retarded.

A=without
Theist=belief in god(s)

If your answer to the question "do you believe in god(s)?" is anything other than "yes", then you are without (A) belief in god(s) (theist). You are an atheist. Choosing answer that question with "hurrrr I dunno" and calling yourself an agnostic does not alter the fact that you are an atheist.

You're just an atheist who lacks balls.

What is a collection plate? Either way, you're paying a scammer to tell you lies because you're too frightened and self-important to face the fact of your own mortality.

>Go to church for the community you pretencious faggot. Church people are usually good people
BULLSHIT

Christians are a hive of liars and posers. They're horrible people who lie and worship like Muslims worship -- they worship stupid shit and a man god rabbi.
They also woship all Jews secretly.

>I have a lot of respect for the faithful, and I like Christian values of chastity, conservativism, alms, and community. It feels good to pray and chant, even though I don't know if God does or doesn't exist.
You're human garbage. You respect slaves and liars and cant even man up enough to call them out on it as they destroy what's left of human Civilization to give birth to a planet of apes.

>go fuck your ape looking noongar mother while your deformed inbred bogan dad sucks my maori cock you fucking subhumanoid

Why is it religionists have to resort to the most foul language when they are unable to deal with reason? Their own book tells them not to do so.

Matthew 15:11 It's not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.

You are a defiler.

Having fewer babies is what intelligent people do when they realise they are living in a closed system with finite resources. Breeding like rabbits is what retards do because they are too stupid and ignorant to see the inevitable consequences of that behaviour.

The answer is not to try to outbreed retards. The answer is to educate the tards and make them see their religion for the utter garbage that it is.

Are you thick? Can you not read a dictionary definition? You claim that there isn't a god(s). I do not know if there is, I do not if there isn't a god(s). I would be a nonbeliever of atheism. But also a nonbeliever of Islam, Christianity, Judiasm, Buddhism, any religion whatsoever.

a-without
gnostic-of or relating to knowledge
I am without knowledge.
You are without god.
If you don't see the difference in the roots, I don't know what else to tell you.
You can not put any in.
Stop painting things as black and white and you'll get much farther in life. Also, I'm sorry about your experiences with church goers. Mine has been more positive.
You will leave the planet to the idiots then.

Activates the almonds with a response like yours. Are you going to engage in discussion?

>That's right goy! Don't have any white children, you don't want to hurt the planet do you?
Seriously though, what ridiculous marxist logic. There's zero overpopulation in the west, and there's zero evidence that humanity won't overcome whatever resource shortage you think is a problem.The most important thing is contributing to raising kids properly with traditional values, so they and their decedents might have the best chance of survival in the future.