Little Witch Academia

This is the face of pure unaltered evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/porigoshi/status/872580311980298240
poal.me/ywa1hc
youtube.com/watch?v=uYzbP5u8LBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to marry this cutie!

Literally worse than Griffith

>and when I grow up, ill become a great witch, just like my idol, Shiny Carriage!

I haven't watched this since episode 13 or so

did the plot happen yet?

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY

Why cant Croix find herself a man to take care of her instead of fucking up Chariot's life?

I miss the Barbara fag

I was just trying to help

Does Ursula deserve redemption and forgiveness?
Or does she deserve to suffer eternal damnation when Akko sends her to hell?

>a whole episode without Akko

This scene will hit me 1000 times harder than Akko losing her yay. At least Akko was already sad former episodes, but watching a sad Shiny Chariot is another whole level.

Apparently people can't get the message the flashbacks are showing us Chariot isn't evil. They need it to be explained to them which is exactly what the next episode.

Croix never really accepted the shiny rod's choice and it lead to disaster that ruined the Chariot/Croix friendship. Now Croix is out to ruin Akko's yay because she thinks she doesn't deserve the chosen one status either so she faux befriended Akko and plotted to ruin her relationship with Chariot with her insider knowledge and have her magic drained out fully by the tree pollen.

I know most people would rather have a middle ground, but just for the sake of it, if these were the only choices which would you pick:

-Primarily episodic, no real antagonist introduced; everyone gets focus, a lot of typical "character specific" episodes. Parodies like the ones seen in episode 8 or 18 are even more common; even if there are some magical monsters, they don't feel like a threat. Most episodes are comedic in nature. Some Andrew stuff.

-Primarily plot driven; focusing on the larger mythos behind the Nine Old Witches and the "glory days of magic". It has a big bad and a group of antagonists. Twists and serious action scenes are a constant, dangerous monsters also appear. Story focuses primarily on Akko and Diana. Minimal Andrew as most of the plot is about magic and the lore of witches.

I wonder if thats the exact moment where she realizes whats shes been doing and the rod disappearing

Have a better one

>"Hands up user!"
>"You're under arrest for taking creepshots of my partners butt!"

Chariot Did nothing wrong

But that's the inferior bully

Would you have taken responsibility?

Best bully!

>Croix creates a costume just like Shiny Chariot's, complete with cape and straps

>Croix creates a giant black Shiny Rod replica

>Croix stalks Chariot for months

>Croix screws with Akko just to torture Chariot

wew Croix

comfy

Akko isn't going to send her to hell. And she is already on her redemption quest from the point she became Ursula.

Like Akko, Chariot lost all yays but no one came to help.

Will Akko go Madoka on us?

CHARIOT IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER!!!

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW CHARIOT IS EVIL

Maybe.

cute little witches doing cute things at school

A big twist happened that turned the whole series upside down, but it just started at episode 22 so you'll have to wait

>no Andrew
Second.

It's not hard to be worse than Hitler, he didn't do anything wrong

YAMETE

Headcanon fags are becoming more and more unbearable.

From my point of view, Ursula has spent her years in hiding trying to atone for her past mistakes by waiting to guide the next one chosen by the shiny rod.

>speculation is bad
mmm 'kay

>Wowzers user, my girlfriend sure can go a bit far sometimes!

I actually like the lore around LWA
In fact, I'd actually like an anime that's plot-heavy focusing on Chariot. She was more interesting in the last few episodes than Akko in the entirety of the series

I can't help thinking that Chariot's motives must have been an ends justify the means situation. Borrow innocent children's magic to release Grand Triskilion and bring back magic for all. Only it obviously didn't work, she took that risk and it destroyed the yay of innocents.

The thing is though that Croix is doing exactly the same thing, stir up people's hatred in order to restore magic which is more plainly wrong. The message is going to be that the ends don't justify the means and that through hard work and determination you can achieve your dreams. Also not to idolize people, just be yourself.

I must say though I enjoyed the OVAs and the first half of the series a lot more than this current arc, but we'll see how it goes. I refuse to believe that Ursula/Chariot is evil, although it is messed up she didn't come clean with Akko right away.

Please dont bully me or my girlfriend.

Give me back my magic you bitch!

I'm thinking she had no idea she was doing that, and when she found out, she stopped. Not revealing that information is just to put us through the wringer like Akko is right now. They are not making Ursula into the most evil character in the show.

What if Akko starts idol worshiping Ursula instead of Chariot? She's dumb enough to do that.

>Duel of Fates starts playing

Cucked comfy

So she did 1 thing wrong?

I like Chariot, but I don't think they could do a full show for her, by the end of episode 23 they will have told pretty much everything they needed to tell about her.

It could be about her adventures in Arcturus Forest along Croix, before their friendship ended.

I don't find that particularly interesting, though. Not giving Chariot a full group of friends killed all potential for a prequel.

Second, but seriously, Andrew is the last of the problems and Yuri fags can burn in the fire. At a narrative level I simply think that a story for LWA works best in a fancy fantasy atmosphere, that can becomes serious and epic in key moments.

Ova 1 was pretty much this. A funny Dungeon exploration with real threats and witches who defeat them in a funny way. Sucy that disintegrates the minotaur with her potions was brilliant.

Chariot could've had a whole cast of friends
But they all die one by one, adding more suffering into the story

Seems like Hori finished his work on the show.
twitter.com/porigoshi/status/872580311980298240

That definitely didn't happen, though.

Well, there is always OVA Chariot.

>i'm still in a dream, snake eater

Maybe Metal Gear memes can be real

as a guy who likes /u/ i want to see hannah fall in love with some boy

only to get rejected and it hits her self esteem hard

Must be very early by Trigger's standards.

vroomba

metal gear memes are always too real, user
they're the true meme magic
maybe akko should try that kind of magic

I want to see Hannah walk in on Barbara and Lotte "reading" Nightfall!

Bully the dork!

Rock hard

Feed the dork!

>this will never be your POV

D-Do you think she deserves any kind of romantic love now anons? Besides Croix, of course

Her love is for Croix only

>Minimal Andrew
sold.

On the final episode of Little Witch Academia...

What did Chariot mean by this?

Since Croix is clearly a legit psychopath, how will they redeem her? There's no way she's gonna die.

Make her marry Chariot.

>steals her ability to fly
>gives her hope and encouragement anyways
Chariot is a fucking cunt

Make her cry.

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/ywa1hc
poal.me/ywa1hc
poal.me/ywa1hc
poal.me/ywa1hc

Fertilize the dork's eggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYzbP5u8LBk

Motherfucking delete this

Y-you won't tell Akko where to find me, will you user?

She will abandon her plan when Chariot is in real danger of being killed by it, but by then it will be too late so Akko and friends will have to save the day, Croix will beg her to save Chariot.

more like soggy cheerios is the one with hope

tags: mindbreak

korra was so damn hot
I miss her

URSULA-SENSEI SUCKS LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS DRY OF MAGIC!!!

episodic to be honest

Everyone loved the first two OVAs and 20 episodes of that storytelling would've been fine

That Akko must learn the basics of magic, While in Luna nova many things are taken for granted because witches are all from magical families.

Diana managed to retrieve because she trained earlier, Akko did not even know she had this problem, but she's slowly recovering.

PLEASES OLD WIZARDS FOR REDEMPTION

I only feel pain when looking at that smile, someone failed to protect it

>searching archives for certain posts
>find "show me where trigger says this is a deep anime about puberty"
>look further to make sure they're not seriously talking about lwa like that
>it's luluco
muh deep cumming on age story

she's gonna lose control of the rod, realize her plan was stupid and help akko defeat whatever eldritch horror she unleashed

>did you forget about Diana yet?
>who?
>...

Its good writing when everyone watching loses their yay and then some riot and want to burn Urusla at the stake. They left plenty of points that make her not evil at heart.

The out of control anger fueled magic thing is the most likely thing to occur. They show everyone having at least enough care left to not want people to outright die. They even setup the whole thing in the strike episode that was Croix testing it out on the small scale and she thinks she can scale it up this time but the massive amounts of human anger fuelled reaction will go out of control.

>episodic

It's exactly what you've got. The point is that it does not matter whether it's episodic or plot driven. Something good, works well in both cases.

What went wrong?

hits close to home