Varnashrama Dharma

What you is the common denominator for Islam, Christianity and Judaism?

Answer:
Poor fund of knowledge.

These religions are lacking so much in knowledge, logic and philosophy.

They were meant for particular time, place, circumstance , and for a particular mentality of people.

They were recently created within 3000 years.

They are acting like adolescents, very emotionally and irrationally.

How can Humanity benefit from such religions? Is there any hope for humanity?

“Religion means to know God. Dharmaṁ tu sākṣād bhagavat-praṇītam [SB 6.3.19].One must know God, and one must know what God desires. That is religion. Just like you must know your government, and you must know what government wants, expects from you. If you do that, then you are a good citizen. And if you don't know what isgovernment, if you do not know what government desires, expects from you, then what is the meaning of your good citizenship? There is no meaning. Similarly, to become religious without any clear understanding of God is bogus, is cheating. That is cheating. That is not religion. ”

prabhupadabooks.com/classes/bg/7/1/nairobi/october/27/1975?d=1&h=don t know who god is&f=271264#271264

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Jamaicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Guyanese
prabhupadabooks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sE_vfi9JAps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm convinced that even though Hinduism is closer to the truth, the Abrahamic religions are better for the masses because they are simpler to understand and offer a more practical guide on how to live life.

Show bobs and vagene

That is a good point. Nevertheless l the same can be offered through Vaishnavism.

>Nevertheless l the same can be offered

I.e. Vaishnavisam is pretty much an upgrade for Christianity

You should literally be sucking dick for the privilege of standing on US soil, your color coded jew.

Lol, why u so mad. Chill. I do respect you, that’s why I’m preaching to you

Ted Cruz gave you H1-B. Ted is Canadian. Ted is a traitor.

Actually, my situation is a little bit different.
Still, I respect the country and ready to defend it against any invading non white race.

You are Indian. Hence, you lie.

I’m 100% white. I guarantee you

Show bobs and vagene.

Do the needful. Show bobs and vagene.

DO THE NEEDFUL!!

Why don’t you ease your pain little bit with the help of a transcendental Holy sound vibration ,
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Nuking India would ease my pain and possibly reduce the the number of unsolicited show vagene and bobs demands on the jewbook

>literally the worst ally in the world

Don’t you worry my brother. India is gonna get nuked bad. They have created so much bad karma for themselves that it is at the point of no escape.

You will probably nuke yourselves.

World wide nuclear war will be triggered by India and Pakistan first. Then Iran and Israel. Then Russia, China, Korea, USA. It will last for about 3 days.

>India and Pakistan first
The whole world will stand up an clap.

No you won’t

You're right. I will starve to death in WW3 because of Pakistan and India.

Show bobs and vagene

>Implying this is a bad thing

No self respecting Hindu whose aware of the rest of the world claims India is the best unironically. I can't wait personally, because they've literally cursed every Indian on the face of the earth with their stupidity.

Also, Hinduism=/=Indian.

what's better, communism or fascism?

POO

IN

>Hinduism=/=Indian

WE WUZ VEDAS N SHIT

LOO

Get rekt

Fuck you rajinder chang.

Are you allowed to be that cynical toward niggers in leafland?

At least I'm not shit posting behind a proxy

Kek

WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIT

India, as with every ancient cultural account, claims that the Flood and Noah happened. Not to mention that your "unified Hinduism/Sanatanism" was created as a response to British Christianity in the 19th century, meaning it's far newer than you'd like to believe.

>subhuman wetback spic thinks he's above indians

Say what you want, but streetshitters are the richest race in America.
>b-but they're all rich in india
No they aren't. Every fob engineering student in america lives in absolute squalor, because that's what they're used to. But they end up making 6 figures because they're good at what they do. They're smelly, but smart.

sanjayy kapoor is a joke account you fucking inbred. Don't you have some 15 year old boy to torture in a warehouse for your cartel?

>WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIT

We actually were you dumbass, Google what Aryan means.

POO IN LOO you demi-nigger.

I'm making fun of you retard. I know what Aryan means but a person who thinks hinduism isn't India one of those larpers who think whites built every ancient civilization.

Hinduisms account of the flood and the man who survived it predates Christianity...

What knowledge do you have? We would need some convincing.

hahaha who is this fuckin hippy.
newfag youngfag or hilaryfag.
either way; lurk more

come back Chrishna

And the reason I'm making fun of you is because you're not smart enough to know that Trinidad was one of those countries that had Indian indentured laborers that never went back to India and continued here, No I'm not using a proxy. No I'm not white.

>but a person who thinks hinduism isn't India one of those larpers who think whites built every ancient civilization

Fucking what

is there any truth to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

>fucking what
Explain what you meant by hinduism=/=Indian

It seems odd to me that you so willingly use nigger as an insult when (if your origin is truly of indo-trinidadian descent) you're black yourself. You won't find many people if none at all who are purely Indian in your country.

Ephesians 6:4

אלוהּ The God of Israel is my God.

>You won't find many people if none at all who are purely Indian in your country.
Why you talking shit you have zero clue about? Just because your country is full of race mixing subhumans doesn't mean mine is. The caste system stayed strong in Trinidad, and not a single member of my family ever married anyone who wasn't purely Indian.

Also, please never refer to Indians as Black, we are brown. Niggers are black. They are a literal different species. Indians are capable of being the most intelligent people on earth, Niggers are not.

Hinduism=/=Indian because the most intelligent and wise Hindu I know is a fucking white guy.

Hinduism is a cursed, false religion.

All you have to do is look at India for proof.

Aryan were a subgroup of Indoeurpeans not Dravidians my dude. They likely looked more like Georgians or Afghans than modern Indians.

>muh 40 gorillion year old religion that's on its face way too absurd for any Westerner to accept as true

The old pantheon belongs to the ancient Aryan race. Any and all of you tards that attribute 'hinduism' to shitskins need to get your brains checked.

All of those ancient works the mutts and shitskin priests have copied time and time again were written by whites who once lived in those mountains. Blessed texts.

Bingo, you can CLEARLY tell the difference between Aryans and Dravidians.

I didn't call Indians black but rather indo-trinidadians like yourself who think they are still purely Indian when they aren't. The majority of those indentured slaves taken out of India were the low caste Indians, like yourself.

Well shit, if you, a single shit poster knows one guy who is brilliant in Hinduism and he's white, it must mean hinduism =/= Indian!

You can't thank Britain for that.
>take 2nd richest country on the planet
>reduce it to poverty
The enteral anglo strikes again.

>were
They still are.

Aye I know very light skin northern Indians myself and they're generally of decent background, well-educated and intelligent but they still aren't exactly in appearance as the ancient aryans would had been and have admixture from davidians.

You don't even know what the ancient Aryans would look like nigga

The scriptural text is very hard to date. There are many conflicting theories regarding dating the Vedas.

>take 2nd richest country on the planet
You realise China is today by the same metric the second richest county on the planet with nearly 50% of their populace living in absolute poverty. Also India obviously wasn't going to have the same share of the global economy once Western nations began to industrialise and they did not.
You know as well as I do also that Britain reinvested the overwhelming majority of any money extracted from the Empire back into it and of the money that wasn't it went to the same cabals of international elite that today exploit the world.

They'd look like indoeuropeans, a people from The Steppes. As such I'd reckon they look much like a gradient of people from between Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Also, the Vedas were received aurally from the time immemorial. People thousands of years back had much better memory and brain capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI
"Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift white horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings."

The Aryan line is impossible to have continued untained. The people would have inevitably mixed at some point, the timescale is too big.

BUT When we literally talking a couple hundred years, Literally 5 generations, no, they didn't mix with anyone else.

Also, cunt, I am not from fucking India but I'm Hindu, every Guyanese and Jamaican that's Hindu may look like an Indian, but they aren't from India. Therefore, Hinduism=/=India.

>Britain invested the majority of the money they plundered back into the country

Jesus H Christ. Did they also invest those billions of pounds worth of gold you jews stole? If the British truly wanted to make India better, why did they cripple the one market that made india rich (mercantile) and why did the British impose severe and totally unfair trade regulations on Indian products so they couldn't at all compete with foreign (British) products?

Dravidian blood exists in afghans and Iranians in varying degrees.

As for the Kurgan hypothesis that you referenced in your "steppes" assertion, there is no wide spreading proof how the Indo-Europeans looked. Hell, the oldest skeletons that started the Indo-European theory are all of different ethnic stocks (a couple were European whereas some were more closely related to modern day Indians).

And how many low caste Indians from Jamaicans, Trinidadian and Guyana account for the total population of Hindus? Because I know that India has over 800 million Hindus. Seems like a very strong majority to me. Nevermind the fact that hinduism started in India and not in some bum fuck country in the Caribbean or Africa.

>Also, cunt, I am not from fucking India but I'm Hindu, every Guyanese and Jamaican that's Hindu may look like an Indian, but they aren't from India

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Jamaicans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Guyanese

Everything is cursed if you don’t know how to use it. Just like the world has bunch of apes in charge of nuclear weapons.

>pajeet
>calls people subhumans
APEX KEK.

>Spic

kek, I'm not even gonna give you a response, you're not worth it.

Was I born in India? Or was my great great grandparents?

>The caste system stayed strong in Trinidad

No it didnt. Once you cross the black water you are automatically an untouchable. Secondly Indian people mixed among the castes in Trini, as in former brahmins marrying down etc.

And we're full of race mixing subhumans. We even have names for every fucking hybrid.

Also Terry is that you because if it is you need to stop showing your power level in public so hard. Otherwise disregard.

That's besides the point.

Where is the argument here? I literally can't tell. It's all just basic insult and the image is incomprehensible in the point it's trying to make. OP clearly has a shrunken brain or struggles with English.

In many forms of ancient mythology, demons often have blue skin.

Many hindu false gods also have blue skin.

Figure it out.

At least they aren't jews

Look Ramesh Ibrahim Butt, I know you're proud of "muh rich Gujarati heritage" and it feels great to chastise a greater civilisation than your own for its faults on a Moldovan Horticultural Forum due to your inferiority complex but do you not see the irony in posting from your cushty little apartment in London, Ontario about the horrors of Anglo civilisation?

POO

>SOME mixed
>We even have names for every fucking hybrid
So do we

Not Terry, but he sounds like a cool guy

What was the point? I said Hinduism=/=India. And I proved exactly that. I am a Hindu who has never seen India in his life, alongside literal millions of others.

IN

kek try harder

I would suggest to start by exploring this website,
prabhupadabooks.com/
Bhagavad Gita is the essence of all Vedic literature. The speaker of Bhagavad Gita is God Himself, Krishna/Krista/Kristos/Christ. Jesus is His son Jr.

LOO

CHRISTIANITY = SLOTEN FROM ZOROASTRIANISM

Jesus baptism was stole right out of Zuruthustra's life

JUDIASM = STOLEN FROM ZOROASTRIANISM

ANGELS = STOLEN FROM ZOROASTRIANISM

youtube.com/watch?v=sE_vfi9JAps

Perhaps this one illustrates the point better

would operate with/10 if he had stayed alive, sad you streetshitters will never have those joys but plenty of pic related.

>more books=good
the bible is too much for me
seriously fuck reading

Moving some of the words and changing some of the colors doesn't make it any less incomprehensible. The problem here is that your image leaves out most of its reasoning and leaves the conclusion floating in the air, unsaid.

>claims Britain invested back majority of money into India
>can't explain the horrible trade regulations on Indian products

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

There are less than half a million Hindus on Trinidad. I don't think that is comparable to the 800 million in India Kek

You're just a low caste retard larping.

>So do we
I meant we as in Trinidadians. Sorry I forgot I've got this other flag now. Terry is a prick actually. I just wanted to know if you were him so I could call him a faggot.

But really, indo-Trinis make a big deal about being pure, and most are definitely all Indian. The fact is though at this point almost all (99%) high caste indians have mixed with lower caste groups within our population.

"They are acting like adolescents"
>Shits in the street

Do you have any constructive input on how to improve it ?

Trade regulations were there to favour British industry when did I say this wasn't the case, Ramesh? Now address the fact you yourself are a benefactor of Anglo civilisation.

If what I'm reading from the other posters is right, the point of your image is that your religion has more books so it must be more true. If that's the case, there is no improving your image. It's retarded.

Checked.

You're entire argument is try to show the British empire in a positive light. Even your bullshit claim that the majority of the money (but not the priceless treasures or resources they plundered) was invested back into the country to highlight that fact. I responded if that was the case, why cripple India's mercantile industry since that's the backbone of its massive economy, and why impose harsh trade laws on Indian goods in their own damn country? It was more cheaper to something made in India than the stuff they made in their own country because of regulations. (Nevermind the whole forcing indian farmers to make opium or get killed for disobeying deal that Victoria cherished).

Your empire is the biggest jews in world history and thank god your youth who vote labour en mass are seeing that.

>Man, the last 20 years kinda sucked psychology, despite being the most peaceful and prosperous time in history
>I know. Let's embrace religions and beliefs that date back before writing or even fully cooked meals was a thing.
>Surely these relics that I don't actually believe in, but simply like the aesthetic appeal will lead to prosperity in twenty fucking eighteen...

What leads someone to think like this? Nostalgic for something they'd have no inkling of understanding about?

***it was more cheaper to buy things made in Britain than the ones made in India

WE

Did you know OP the bible is a collection of books?

Listen to Mosley's speech on this matter. You would had ended up with a corny capitalist sweatshop system like today without these regulations which is bad for our native working class and exploitative of the poor abroad. Also address the fact you're a benefactor of Anglo civilisation, you're prosperity is also linked to the British Empire, you know this and you won't admit it.

Fuck Mosley, answer my questions regarding your countries supposed "benevolent" approach to India despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

>benefactor of Anglo civilization
>prosperity linked to the British Empire

Yeah that prosperity of 17% literacy rate, economic stagnation for 200 years and that amazing 30 year lifespan before partition sure is something to be proud of.

India was doing fine before the retarded british decided to jew up the place. And before you waste my time with the whole "we gave india a democracy" bs, I'll tell you you're wrong. It was India's constitution that gave india democracy. They could've chose to be a military dictatorship if they so wanted but the Indian politicians chose not to.

Yes. The major problem that I have with Bible is it is written without the original Greek, Latin and Hebrew . I would like to see the original with English translation

yeah, and take out all the Thees and the Thous. that shit confuses me.