RACE WAR NOW!!

It’s time Sup Forums
>pic fucking related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbIZ1IuqCzU
youtube.com/watch?v=25VVmCviVao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was probably being inconsiderate, but monkeys with nothing to lose do as monkeys do.

looks like an archetypal coalburner tbqhwyf

did 6 black men seriously beat up a white woman? Forget the racist part - that's pretty fucking pathethic

don't be such an accepting sjw and get yourself a fucking gun

this

fuck her

Old horseface could use some free facial reconstruction, hopefully her insurance covers some rhinoplasty now. She has the negros to thank.

they literally don't have the concept of fair fighting

this, she's coalburner incarnate.
Once you go black, you don't get to come back

She looks like a stuck up cunt. We only have her side of the story and I don't buy it. She probably helped escalate the situation.

lol @ Sup Forums being a bunch of pathetic white knights. You guys are the type to ignore a woman punching a man in public, but spring to a woman's defense if she gets shoved by a man in public. PATHETIC.

>Nose ring
Nah fuck her, most likely a coal burner as well.

WHAT will it take ? When will it happen?
What will trigger that final straw ?
When will the victims be set free ?
That poor girl and many like her are surrounded by spineless beta soy boy pussies .
VIGILANTE JUSTICE is the ONLY way to put an end to this shit.
Stop being a victim of the system.
Do something.
The liberal courts are NEVER going to protect you.

Just niggers kike

lol that piercing
she was a degenerate anyway

Nigs are only dangerous in packs. 1 v 1, they're sad sacks of pussy shit.

females keep voting democrat and crying about social justice, then one gets a rude awakening, says something, while the rest keep going about their business.

it's not our job to fix females, if they want change, they should first give up their right to vote.

Probably voted for Hillary

You still need to have basic fighting ability, the average black will mollywhop the average white because they are naturally more muscular.

>implying that niggers wouldn't chimp out and attack someone for literally no reason
Lurk more.

Around blacks, don't relax.

And carry a gun whilst being willing to use it.

thought you aussies were alright cunts, turns out your just soyboys and shitposters

They aren't naturally more muscular. It's an illusion. The darker skin appears to be more cut than lighter skin, it's why competitive body builders bronze themselves. A darker complexion looks more muscular simply due to the lighting.

This is actually fucking disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with nignogs. Leave the whites alone.

Imagine the reversed situation, all hell would've broke loose.

lol no, im an average white, who fought an average blacks, on two occasions. They fight like shit, wild hooks and no chin protecting.

They always fight in groups.

>considered white in the anglosphere

WOHAHA!!!!!!!111111

all them niggers losing their shit in the comments
top kek

>lol @ Sup Forums being a bunch of pathetic white knights.
read the thread before you post you fucking infrahuman nigger

Good she deserves this , just like almost all of the white women.

They're terrible fighters, they rely on surprise and numbers.

Yeah keep saying that. Soon no one will care when whites get killed because of crazy racist niggers. "He deserved it, he was a straight white male": You're pathetic, hang yourself.

Don't get all uppity with me, I'm not saying they're talented fighters. They're no different to Aboriginals here in that they generally don't have soyboy bodies, they're usually fat with enough muscle behind them to make a powerful punch.

The good news is that they all fight like shit, so they telegraph their punches, almost 99% of them will overhand right constantly so you can easily duck and feed them uppercuts. Unfortunately soyboys don't get this, so they may actually stand there like an idiot and a powerful overhand right will come in and knock them on their boipucci.

Right, don't try to box a nigglet if he's squaring up unless you actually know how to box

Tackle him, his chicken legs won't hold him up, keep your head low, and smash his skull into the concrete. Elbows to the face/troat or fingers in his eyes

Or whatever style you're trained it. Better yet train with a gun and carry

But don't square up like you're in high school, and try to stay in shape

You must realize niggers are wild animals they attack stuff for no reason all the time.

CUMSKIN SLUT BTFO LMAO

>uses spaces
Back to /reddit/

Correct. If you can't fight, don't get in one. But if you're in one, hope you have a gun. If you don't have a gun, get them to the ground and grapple, get them close to you and do as much damage as you can.

Ex-corrections officer here, that was my go-to if I was losing and waiting for help in my unit. Go to the ground and pull them close. Poor fighters will have just lost their only move (wild swings and overhands)

It's phone posting you newfag fuck reddit

> going to war over some ugly roastie
every fucking time

No I will not and want to know why it is because this is what they want since this is what they politically support and vote but also actively propagate as ideas, so yes they deserve it.

And in a few days, we will find out that isn't what really happened at all.

>pierced nose

Dumb fucking whore.

she's ugly as fuck

How do you even get 6 guys to agree with you on beating up a random women

show before pic

illiterate sub-human nigger detected
(yes, I know sub-human nigger is redundant)

Dead niggers are best niggers.

She wrote in the post that there were racism and she wrote "WHO is perpetrating it?". Come on man, grow some balls. Every woman isn't a Hillary supporter. Wake up.

Based muscle care driving whitey. And chev Camaro by the looks of that seatbelt and door panel

Pack mentality. Subordinate chimps have to help dominant chimps

Basically they have a fight, weaker chimp is there to help stronger chimp now. Alpha chimp attacks white roastie, 5 beta chimps are hard wired to join in

They don't think it out or agree on anything

This. The mudshark phenotype is real.

>Forget the racist part

WTF are you talking about? That's just typical behavior for niggers. You honestly think people are racist because of skin color???

Do you fuckers even think before you type?
Seriously, posting shit like this makes you nigger tier yourself.
Normal white people do not incite violence and attack random people, white, black, coal burning wymen. Especially you don't hit women.
That is one of the things that made white Caucasians the most successful race, we are the only ones who are truly civilized. Don't act or support behaviour of lesser beings like niggers.

She doesnt have the courage to tell the race of the people who attacker that shows that she doesnt see this as race issue but as a simple act of violence.Also I know being very gullible is in your nature since you are Swedish , but stop defending women for what they choose as a group let them suffer the consequences of the system they have so diligently build.

He's a divide and conquer shill. Nothing angers them more than a woman giving a red pill.

thot status: removed

i bet she had never considered white racism until it hit her in the face.

Sure soyboy. Enjoy women getting beat up, very manly of you.

Would this white boy be considered a soyboy?

Basement dwelling virgin soyboy.
youtube.com/watch?v=DbIZ1IuqCzU

Posters calling white women coal burners are rarely white.
It's either niggers or asianmasculinity.

that girl looks jewish as shit.
>tfw you become a white girl again because you know that's the only way people will care about ur hate crime
>t. over weight NEET who's never been in a fight in his adult life nor can bring himself to lift
the sax*n fears the turkish warrior

>save the frail womanfolk

nah

I take very little joy in seeing our women being beaten or abused by foreign men , but this needs to happen so that maybe when the right time will come they will choose use instead of the enemy as they have done until now.

If she wasn't a coalburner she'd have closed her door and locked it at the first sight of a pack of chimps

I know I do. Takes a certain cognitive dissonance to relax around that

That's what I honestly think too. I am far from embracing new left ideas and cultural Marxism.
But like every normal person, I sure as fuck don't support public beatings, especially women. So barbaric.

Whoop de fucking doo.

Maybe you should consider who the feminist that hate men actually are, they are mainly in the media. For a reason.
I've met maybe 1 crazy feminist in my life, that's it. How about you?

This. So much.
They can be diabolical and the white knighting has got to stop. A big step towards getting the gender equality they want can only come after their most vocal proponents finally realize the full meaning of "talk shit, get hit."

I was watching some fat broad attack a bunch of grown men in Charlottesville and act surprised when her ass got taken to the pavement. Antifa twit acting all white knight runs up screaming "that's a woman! that's a woman!" Old man looks disgusted at both of them and decks the bitch again.

>Have a little gender equality, Cupcake.

Of course they attacked her in a pack if it was just one she would have been left alone.
My father warned me that when there are three or more avoid them at all cost. They will always attack in a pack. My father knows from experience

And yet another joins the right.

The fire rises brothers.

Their success rate in the violence department is based solely on the fact that they only attack weak people, people smaller than them, and old people. As others have stated, they also rely on strength in numbers. For all of their bluster about being able to take on white people, they're actually very cowardly for the most part.

Everything you said was right except to be fair, white men did hit women. They don't now but that's a relatively recent change

Lemme get it simple, I will not cry a single tear for her.
>Pic related

They might not all be feminist but they still share most of their views and as long as they remain silent while the feminist always attack us or use they political power to take away more of our rights and bring more multi culti along with the corporation and ideological driven politician we must consider them our foes nonetheless.There is no way around it until they actively condemn them and show support and favor for us.

>women were literally beaten everyday for the dinner not being cooked yet
>actually believing this feminist meme

What about Lauren? She speaks out but you still hate her.

what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you out of your mind?

this

Did she call the cops or just tell social media? Because if it was at a gas station then they can easily identify the perpetrators.

what door?

> get beat the Fuck up
> blown the Fuck out
> face is FUBAR
> hold on doc I gotta take a selfie for FB
>¿?¿?
> profit

Whites have raped, killed, and discriminated against blacks for over 400 years now. Why do you people still lose your shit every time we lash out? Can you blame us? Give people equality and shit like this wouldn't go down!! Idiots.

What doors do you have at a gas station Abdul?

If she is confirmed to be a leftist no one will care. Thus red-pilling more women.

I'm a white woman and I believe in equality, as in hit a bitch if she is behaving like a cunt and hitting you first. Deck that bitch to the ground.
But this woman actually dindu muffin, and these chimps don't deserve sympathy. You guys don't know if she is a coalburner, and even if she was, I'm certainly sure she won't be after this, implying she ever was one

If you want as a symbol for our women one who is a racemixer , while also being narcissistic and superficial then yes she will be great addition, also what she promotes is alt-right or in other words civic-nationalism now this might work for USA but in Europe such a thing must not exist for it will mean the end of us as a group, what Europe needs is natsoc and nothing less driven to preserve our races,cultures and religion, so in other words the opposite of what she is.

I agree, free yourself from your oppressors #blaxit

>looks like an archetypal coalburner tbqhwyf
this
was most likely being a major cunt too

>caring about roasties

gas yourself

Here's another one:
youtube.com/watch?v=25VVmCviVao

This she's, at the very least, a whore-vampire working to destroy the evil white man.

she would be more fucked up then that if 6 nogs attacked her

>we need the other side of the story
Lol not with niggers you faggot. Niggers act like niggers always

You got your voting rights before I did and my ancestors were here long before black slavery in America was a thing to conquer the Mestizos, so you can kindly fuck off, unappreciative cunt. It could never be a better time to be black.

My first thought as well.

She's at fault for not having the awareness in the first place. Finish this sentence for me, "Around blacks..."

Nope. But feel free to go back to Africa and enjoy the amazing treatment you would undoubtedly get there, nigger.

Didn't see this, I digress
What's the point of sex if not to focus on satisfying your partner over yourself?

Live and learn.