Let's LARP a little bit

>January 30th
>State of the Union address
>"Good Evening. Tonight, as we meet at this tumultuous time in Congress, I wish to-"
>BANG BANG BANG
>Trump goes down
>people are screaming
>congressmen are scrambling
>feeds zoom in on the crumpled body of Donald Trump, then the feeds cut
What happens next?

My guess the hardest 'Please let the shooter be white' praying in the history of the world begins on the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6Bo-rRPnt4
katu.com/news/local/police-50-caliber-rifle-stolen-from-gresham-home
oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/oregon_rep_to_skip_state_of_th.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pence becomes president
>Blood on Democrat hands
>Blame game points towards Democrats
>Landslide elections 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024

Short term? Mike Pence gets into office, finishes the term.
if its a conspiracy something breaks in American politics. Democrat and Republican parties collapse, maybe you get a more mixed system.

You wake up and cry like the pansy you are in the next part.

>What happens next?
Trump is a pussycat compared to Pence.

Night of the long knives and then the day of the rope the next day.

>corporate media culpable for assassination of the President
>Russia collusion fully disproven
>Antifa genocide
These are my general estimates. Also, as a replacement for Donald Trump, all right wing men adopt Trump as a avatar and start fully emulating him, no longer giving a fuck about political correctness and liberals become pariahs now that the right has moral superiority for an entire generation.

>What happens next?
youtube.com/watch?v=a6Bo-rRPnt4

Basically this It's really not that hard to figure it out

The SOTU will force the media so overhaul its current narrative to pushing for war with russia, do not buy it, this will be a distraction to cover from the implications this will have on deep state actors.

>it turns out it's one of the illegals Pelosi brings in that does it
what does Sup Forums and America do?

katu.com/news/local/police-50-caliber-rifle-stolen-from-gresham-home

oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/oregon_rep_to_skip_state_of_th.html

General euphoria, killer pardoned because he'd done the world a service, rest of Trump clan under lock and key for life, piss tape uploaded to xvideos.

A GREAT BEAUTIFUL WALL is built in his honor and trump is burried beneath it.

What happens next is tens of thousands of level 100 basement wizards, NEETS across the spectrum, various right wing factions, and American Patriots take up arms and march on Washington. Mass executions of celebrities, intellectuals, liberals, homosexuals, commies, kikes, and traitors begin. We have 1776 2.0, The Purge, and the 4th Reich all at once. However dangerous they think Trump supporters are now, while he is alive....we will be 6 million times worse if they made a move on him.

I would laugh my fucking ass off.

Don't care don't care don't care and don't care

I would still laugh my fucking ass off

ALTERNATIVE
>media goes into Russian collusion overdrive
>spins story of Russia behind assassination
>demands nuclear war with Russia
>Pence for one reason or another is forced to resign
>Jeb! gets into office as a "neutral balance"
>"Holds back" from invading Russia but maintains moral stance given by media
>immediate amnesty for all Mexicans
>"This is what Trump would've wanted, he was never a racist."
>Democrat reich for 1000 years

No Trump is an idiot Pence is not

>idiot
>builds an empire
Pick one and only one

I should clarify I don't want this to happen. I just want to imagine whether it would clamp down everything, since Mike Pence is still somewhat of an unknown figure in this, or it would go Turner Diaries in the wake.

Would the God Emperor really lay down his life in order to give us all of these election wins?

Pence is a fuckin mute after the gay conversion therapy bullshit.

>My guess the hardest 'Please let the shooter be white' praying in the history of the world begins on the left.
If it was successful then you know the shooter would be white. Or at least the fall guy would be to cover up the real shooter.

Checkem.

Happening is a go. Look what you did!!

Trump died for your wins!!

>What happens next?

Honestly, at that point there a *REAL* chance of civil war. People are getting tired of corruption in government, and this could well precipitate a civil war akin to the French Revolution -- The Terror 2, if you will -- it likely will be incredibly bloody, even by civil-war standards if the SJW-types turn on their own after they run out of "other people" as targets, like they've been doing socially.

(The best-case-scenario is that those corrupt in power are hanged.)

>'Please let the shooter be white
Melania, if she bothers to show up.

MODS DELETE THIS SHIT AND REPORT TO FBI

snowflake detected

PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

Reminder no weapons formed against him shall prosper, it won't work.

The next one gets assassinated.

And the next one.

And the next one.

It becomes impossible for a President of the United States to exist.

I hope to God every single person in this thread wishing harm to our President gets mugged and shot tomorrow.

Some other Jew puppet replaces him and nothing changes.

All who engage in his demise will be struck by the curse, so proceed at your own risk. He is the Prince promised.

>2030 leaks
> republicans martyd their own president to ensure future success
>deny
>deny deny deny

>jfk
>baka

Pence is security for Trump. I love the guy, but any leftie with half a fucking brain has to realize that killing Trump and making Pence president is the worst thing they could do for their agenda.

PENCE IS NOT SECURITY FOR TRUMP.

PENCE WILL TAKE THE MARK NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

The guy is definitely not an idiot. Just because he says shit that wads your fucking panties doesn't make him dumb. You don't get to the level he got to BEFORE running for the presidency by being stupid.

Hillary uses the FBI and loyal military generals to overthrow the government and become dictator

Democrats have so blatantly and unapologetically wielded violent rhetoric against Trump for so long they'd take the full brunt of the blame

No one escapes the curse, user. They are just panicking because the Obama's are lawyering up and shills are working doubletime...even employing celebrity witches to cast spells... they are well past desperate.

Those gets aren't THAT good, I'd say it's still up in the air. I wouldn't leave it to Kek just yet.

I really never thought we would see the hatred we did towards the victims of Las Vegas.
Who was the news reporter who said that she was glad that many white christians were killed?

He rises up from the floor unharmed by the bullets and slays the would-be assassin with his terrible gaze, revealing himself as the Antichrist and leading the world into a bold new era of both glory and horror.

Calm down faggot, OP is making a "what if?" discussion not advocating for it.

Who's the designated survivor this year?

Race is irrelevant. I will literally kill 10000 liberals if Trump gets shot.

And a million other Americans will too.

revelation says the antichrist will not fall by a mortal head wound

OP is also a fucking shill because no Trump supporter would think about something like this. This is called PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING.

If everything you thought you knew, ended up being not true wouldn't that be considered a Revelation?

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

Don't forget the republican softball practice shooting, thank god that guy was incompetent

Left has some gall continuing to fan the flames like they are while simultaneously playing victim

Pence becomes Mark Anthony and eventually Barron becomes Augustus

The utter extermination of the "left"
better hope this "happening" never happens.

MIKE PENCE IS NOT AN ALLY. HE IS A ZIONIST AND WILL HAPPILY TAKE THE MARK AND PUSH REGULAR NEOCON BULLSHIT

They are mentally unstable, and can not be trusted even a little. I used to think they wanted to change the world to make it more accepting.
Until I realized they are only accepting of people who think like they do. Pure cancer.

also you can just feel the new load of salt that just arrived at the shill factory where OP is working for 3 cents a post

What the leftists retards don't understand is that Trump' s MAGA promise is the only thing keeping white people docile. Without that hope, it's gonna go full on gtkrwn. Please, be careful what you wish for.

I bet "LARP" was one of the keywords in the powerpoint briefing at this week's shareblue circlejerk

MODS ... WTF ???

You can't fucking hypothetically joke about killing the President of the USA.... you are getting Sup Forums in trouble if you leave this up.

MODS DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD. YOU'VE ALREADY COMMITTED ENOUGH SEDITION AS IT IS BY BEING PAID BY ISRAEL.

Military coup, Mattis declares martial law

>shooter was a fag
>Pence opens the Donald J Trump memorial ultra high voltage """power plant""" near Guantanamo

>Civil WAR

I'd be OK with this.

The United States of Chaos.

he's so creepy looking. he looks like an alien or something.

You are very irritating... Just stop talking...

>Since you keep asking. Yes, I gave Stormy Daniels the claw. It was the most glorious claw ever. You've never seen a better claw.
>Angela Merkel. Angela! You've been sharking the people of Europe for too long. Boy do I have a claw for you.

if Trump gets assassinated im coming down to the US to fight in the civil war agains the deep state.

>Trump is assassinated
>"PLEASE LET THE SHOOTER BE WHITE"
>It's actually a mexican tranny communist jew
>Trump planned this, he was warned by security that there may be a significant security threat
>shows up anyway
>dies to kickstart the greatest purge in history of America and start a permament golden age, with his life as price

The jews know that if they try to attack him, they will be crushed, even the militar forces will join our side.

Pence takes over and declares martial law, purge of all poltical enemies starts, media shut down, all democratic leaders tried for treason, etc etc

He would be dead but his movement would gain power. Possible day of rope to follow shortly. White people don’t chimp out on a regular basis like minorities do. We bottle up our rage for hundreds of years until we SNAP!

Can't wait to purge all the blacks and hispanics in the streets.

man i wonder how the media would react, after openly shitting on him for the last year. Would they pretend to mourn? Doubt it

This

>What happens next?
I praise kek and drink my beer knowing that the ignorant right will have a shit fit and rebel. Then it'll be a blood bath to take the country back from Commies, Nazies, and Russian trolls.

>>Democrat reich for 1000 years
This just made me laugh.

MIKE PENCE IS NOT AN ALLY

execute order 15

I grab my rifle and begin killing journalists.

>6 million
kek

Trump is reading the memo that proves democrat collusion with russia live at state of union.
the last time anyone betrayed the roths childs a world war started.
Get your guns

>Trump' s MAGA promise is the only thing keeping white people docile.
Soooo...whites chimp out and then gotta be put down ike in the Civil War, WW2, etc. OK. I'm for killing a bunch so that the planet will have fewer people. Praise Kek and may he will it!!

It's going to be a fucking bloodbath Tom.

>You can't fucking hypothetically joke about killing the President of the USA....
Yeah we can, its called freedom and free speech.

Personally I would shut myself into my house and cry the first day for an undetermined ammount of time. Day two would be like day one but without tears. Day three I would start completing the chores and errands that built up in the past 2 days. Drink. Probably buy some smokes aswell. Walk into the woods for hours with my dog untill i run out of energy and smokes.
Day 4 I would look for answers .
Day 5 accept the reality of unlimited honor enshrined in becoming a martyr
Day 6 to death :never 4get

>donkey

Well, to be fair, you are an ass.

The great chimpening begins

What's going on, Sup Forums?

Whatever it is (((they))) won't win.

GTK

RAHOWA

Rope Day Inc.

Born to Die
World is a Kike
Kill Em All 1933
Take out the trash, man
666,666,666,666 dead Zogbots and Heebs

Pop pop pop

Wouldn't put it past him

Chaos Marine

I'll say it now, all you "big" Americans with your big guns won't do shit. Nothing will happen, the media will take over the narrative and blame the GOP and Trump for deserving it, the end.