BASED WALMART

instagram.com/p/BebjqMdFcSV/
HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/07/philadelphia-pushes-ban-bulletproof-glass-crime-filled-areas-angering-shopkeepers/
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>some nerd sitting at desk in Wal-Mart HQ
>all these SKU's have the highest shrink
>Flag those SKU'S for theft deterrence
>it's all the negro products

Do groids really think people give a shit about their race? Wal-Mart cares about making money. This is postjudice, not prejudice.

I presume the products for which safety measures have been taken are also the products which got stolen frequently?

>set muh products free muhfugga
IT'S LIKE SLAVERY ALL OVER AGAIN

why would they do this?

>The niggers stole so much and so often that Walmart payed to have locking cabinets installed
kek

Blacks really have no idea how shitty they are.

Let muh black hair products go!

Nappy Gate was a huge success

hahaha that was great

Looks like those are the only products getting stolen. Hummmmmm what's the correlation?
>meanwhile
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/07/philadelphia-pushes-ban-bulletproof-glass-crime-filled-areas-angering-shopkeepers/

It's called "loss prevention". If they notice the amount of certain items don't line up with how many were purchased, they will begin locking those things up. They don't line up because it means people have been stealing them.

They lock up all kinds of shit when they notice discrepancies like this, razor blades come to mind because they're always locked up whenever I try to buy them.

Same thing happened with these black hair care products: They noticed the numbers weren't adding up which meant people were stealing them, so they locked them up.

The only reason this is racial is because you KNOW who's been stealing the black hair care products....... black people

Are you serious?

Standard SJW fact correction: Actually white supremacists steal black hair care products to make blacks look bad.

I wonder if this will just redpill people about niggers

What's hilarious about this is the fact it's already gone viral and every black person's comment is something along the lines of "LMFAOOOO THEN STOP STEALING THAT SHIT, NIGGA"

Blacks don't give a shit, they think it's funny

This.
It was a business decision.

Mind you Walmart has high tolerance for losing items. I accidentally pocketed shaving cream and went back to pay for it and the guy just said forgetabboutit but I insisted since I'm not a nigger.

What this mean niggers really stole boat loads of their shit

It's a business decision that disproportionately affects black people. That's racist. It makes me wish Obama was still president so we could have race riots to right this wrong.

I remember that shit. They ignored the fact that the white woman herself turns into a poo-in-loo or something right after.

Kind of like those charts where they show how much a woman, black man, hispanic man, black woman, etc. make compared to a white man, but don't include the asian, jew, arab, etc. on the chart, because it doesn't fit their narrative.

WHY PPL
MMH SMMFH

I just went and bought some new shoes, and at the store, every timberland box only had one shoe, with an rfid chip

Controversy = Shekels

kek

If those items weren't frequent targets of theft, there would be no need to lock them up.

>be black
>steal work boots
>???

Timbs are the new Jordans in modern negroid culture

>$150 for a pair of boots

This is why niggers are poor. They spend all their money on stupid shit

Gotsta cop dem timbs nigga sheeeeeeeit

Just imagining all the niggers stealing one shoe.

Racial profiling is using preexisting crime rates of a particular group of people to predict future crime rates of those same people.

How is it not racial profiling?

>new
no

i bet the nog products still get stolen more despite being behind glass

Timbs have been apart of nig culture since the early 90s

>conveniently left out all the other RFIDs on the other shoes heh Peter?

>postjudice

Niggers BTFO

>I bet white supremacists stole those black hair care products to make blacks look bad. White supremacists will stop at nothing to make other whites believe stereotypes about black people, and this is what happened here.

Hell if I know
I just saw them pop up more in the last few years
I figured that they just moved on from Jordans

I don't do nigger

this.

Oh they were in a locked steel cage, similar to the ones best buy uses to store electronics

their feet are different sizes anyways, because of the pimpwalk, so it doesnt stop them.

Oh shit, they know.

>said fuggidaboudit
I had Wall*Mart tagged as being quite niggardly.

AYO. HOWMA GUNNA MEK MY HAIR LESS ASHY WHITE BOI?

>so much theft of nigger hair products by niggers that walmart has to lock up nigger hair products
>nigger sees this as white racism instead of feeling shame over the absolute degeneracy of her race

I would say this is cognitive dissonance on an epic scale but niggers aren't capable of cognition.

Except we're using which PRODUCT is stolen the most. Not which race has stolen the most. You should be gassed for being stupid.

>people

>all their money
That's the problem. It isn't their money. It's given to them.

When you don't work for your money, you don't have any respect for it. That's why women spend sop frivolously as well.

If it were a nonracial product, your argument might make sense, but this is a product that only blacks use. Thus at the same time that past theft of X product is being used to predict future theft of X product, past theft by Y people is being used to predict future theft by Y people. Loss prevention might be OK in other cases where it does not target a protected class of people, but in this case it is profiling black people, and that is clearly illegal.

Nigger culture is honor based like chinks and Muslims, whereas Western culture is guilt based. They don't see this and reflect on the state of their people, they see this and get enraged that they have been disrespected in public.
Think like how in prison, you can't just take shit, or you become the bitch. Gotta stab a nigga to show dominance and keep them otha niggas from tryin shit.

Hey genius, tell your nigger friends to stop stealing and the locked case goes away.

You do realize that you are blaming the victims of racial profiling, don't you?

This involves multi-step thinking.
85 IQ doesn't know what a SKU is, or what shrink is. It just knows walmart be racist 'n sheit.

racial profiling based on statistics that indicate that blacks steal more

they actually do steal a single shoes. it's usually done in hopes that the store will put the other, now lone shoe, out on the display rack so they can come back and completely steal the entire pair. i had a friend who worked at a shoe store and this happened frequently. they finally wised up and started putting incredibly small demo models out which few people could actually wear, and if they did get stolen, they'd put the same model and foot side right back out.

>I accidentally pocketed shaving cream
>accidentally pocketed

So you put random shit in your pockets while shopping?

>protecting its own property from theft
>clearly illegal

You are very, very stupid.

>this is why they had to scuttle AI

I went to a walmart about 35 minutes from my city today. it was amazing to see all the white people who were happy looking and the store looked great, they even had a 24pack of pisswater display right by the fucking entrance. that never happens where I live. fuck niggers

Meh. Judge them by their skin, judge them by their character... It's the same judgement either way.

It's be like if alarm clocks we're put in lockdown. Then you know WHITEY been lifting that.

>African American
I really wish the word "negro" was still used.

No, he's blaming the thieves

>"I bet white supremacists stole those black hair care products to make blacks look bad. White supremacists will stop at nothing to make other whites believe stereotypes about black people, and this is what happened here."

The software automatically flags things that are stolen often. They install shit like this in stores where theft is high. I’ve been to a Walmart where the whole cosmetic section is walled off and maintained by security watching niggresses the whole time.

user has it right.

Nigs steal everything from my store. I use this simple ohrase to catch shoplifters every single day: If they're brown, follow them around.

>All those Sup Forumstard in the comments

I’m gonna send you all follow requests and you better accept.

>african american products

what? How can there be products specific to niggers?

It's for their hair and skin, most stores have an "ethnic hair care" or "ethnic cosmetics" section (if you have a lot of blacks in your area, that is)

In the south we have the saying "around blacks never relax"

Probably muslims, actually

What people don't realize is that if they can't lock shit up to prevent loss, they may as well not put it in display at all, and only evade orders which specifically request them
Then again it's wallmart, dunno how supply works over there, I ask all the time at a conad near home for shit that's run out of stock in display and they always go check in storage if there's something left. All I do is ask politely and thank them when they come back, even if they didn't find anything.

Then again, there's not many niggers around here, that may be a reason

>HAHAHAHAHA
wallshart

work boots

Sicily is niggerville

Is this what niggers mean when they talk about white beauty standards? Are they mad because the only products they can steal are for whites?

This is why Wal-Marts in the minority parts of town don't have self checkouts while Wal-Marts in the non-minority parts of town have more self checkouts than cashiers on the clock.

as it was 20 years ago
The immigration problem was way less important back then, but boats were still coming. It only got worse when lybia was smashed into pieces

>they're all free to take
Now, there's the problem. These are goods that you need to exchange money for. You can't just take them. This is why the other ones are locked up.

Made me laugh really hard

So do nigras just want their afro sheen and jive turkey jheri curl juice unlocked, or are they saying anything about all the other shit thats behind a lock, like spray paint, guns, ammo, utility knives, makeup, and video games/consoles?

Imagine if you're just trying to live a calm, happy, peaceful life without all this bullshit and it keeps getting interrupted because people that are associated with you keep stealing shit and acting like a bunch of fucking retards.

How is the Black KKK not a thing?

Then again, I think I remember that there were black vigilante groups in the past that would fuck people up if they acted stupid. They just didn't last.

You mean the black panthers and bloods/crips?

I'd just say no niggers in my store but apparently the interstate commerce clause trumps the First Amendment

Red Wings are more expensive than that, and will last 10 years or more. If you actually do work (construction, labor, etc) then you would know spending the extra on a quality pair of boots is completely worth it.
I bought the walmart branded boots once, think they were Herman Survivors, and spent $60 or $80 on them and they were completely destroyed in a year. Went and got some Red Wings 7 years ago, almost $200, and I still work in them to this day.
But year, you shouldn't be buying $150 work boots if you don't actually work.

#norasisnappyassweaves

This may just be because I'm from the south and our blacks are way different from the northern "urbanized" blacks, but they don't ever get angry over shit like this

They know we have no problem with them and that we wouldn't fuck them over for no reason, so when they see black people doing something stupid, they always take the white person's side and call them out on it. Not really sure why that is, you'd think they'd trust southern white people the least of all white people.

Anyways, yeah, they don't chimp over shit like this down here, they're always laughing at the black person who's chimping because they know they MUST have done something wrong since they're aware that the big, nasty white man isn't out to fuck them over any longer, we actually go out of our way to make it clear we mean no harm

The absolute state of the white man
>pic related

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html

>Niggers want to ban bullet proof glass in gas stations, fast food places, ect.
>The fact that this exists in the first place
>The state of niggers

I almost want this country to continue on it's downward path. I need to see what hell can truly look like when I die in my 80's. (assuming I live that long and a nigger doesn't kill me first)

The real issue here is why is there shampoo for everyone and special VIP shampoo for nigs?

HAHAHAH I WONDER WHY BLACK PEOPLE STEAL DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RACIST PROFILING

I could only see a ban like that leading to mass business closures and flight from the area.

Want my advice? Check into who in the local government is looking at the real estate, or who's in the pocket of someone that is. This reeks of horse shit.

Hi wayne

big if true

Makes the negro products feel at home for when they have to go to prison later.