Now you never have to sleep again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpLRJyWe814
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XaoS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What am I looking at?

Samsara

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOSE

What is that? A giant purple, cut-up peanut?

Great! Now I'm in control of my multidimensional consciousness and I can go to sleep with all of them at the same time and become the ultimate sloth.

>finish fapping
>switch to alternate dimension me
>hard again
>endless ejaculation

Is that a VR tenga?

You do not want this thing near your dick.

It looks like it'll lay eggs in my dick

>
>peanuts
no

youtube.com/watch?v=vpLRJyWe814

>still no ep9 synopsis
They're really late this week.

It's finally up.
>tfw you get raped by superfractals

This looks gay.

This is what happens if you let an ayylien read harem novels.

Bait: The Wrong Answer

Its true form is probably something like pic related, so it's okay.

Is that an Onahole?

That's a rude name for Sansa

Wam was more interesting
The show is gonna get only worse from now on, right?

what is that exactly?

You know how various faith gurus promise to open your mind to God and truth? This is a device that actually does that.

He's just getting God's blessing.

Kado, remove this failure from existence.

The Japanese perfect life: being able to be a 24/24 slave.

Animage delivers the news.
>初めて知った「好」
>正解するカドの記事はシリーズディレクターの渡辺正樹さんのインタビュー。人間らしい感情を知ったヤハクィザシュニナは「真道に対して湧き上がる、このモヤモヤした思い」とどのように向き合ってゆく?」
>The One Who Knew Love
>Interview with the series director of Seikaisuru Kado, Masaki Watanabe. Having gained human-like sentiment, "hazy, wistful feelings surge inside zaShunina towards Shindo". But how will he confront it?

>ザシュニナの好意と嫉妬心
>zaShunina's Love and Jealousy
Welp. Now humanity might be fucked because somebody taught Ctulhu love.

Wow. And here I was keeping my hopes low.

Looks like abstract homo it is.

>not even moving
Try again

Webm where?

On the contrary.

>Jealousy
Looks like Shindo/Tsukai it is.

Even if it isn't abstract homo end, zaShunina is definitely experiencing some abstract homo feelings.

>yandere zaShunina
CALLED IT

Right here .

Who knows, but people who have read the author's other works have been saying since the beginning that zaShunina fits his main heroine archetype pretty much perfectly.

Thanks gay alien jesus. I'd give you a reacharound when I plow your boyhole

Best anime this season.

>implying you wouldn't be the one getting fucked

>hazy, wistful feelings surge inside zaShunina towards Shindo

Oh fucking hell. And this seemed like a normal innocent looking show, too.

>Saṃsāra is a Sanskrit word that means "wandering" or "world", with the connotation of cyclic, circuitous change. It also refers to the theory of rebirth and "cyclicality of all life, matter, existence", a fundamental assumption of all Indian religions
Concern.png
If I destroy it will the world stop existing?

>two of the best anime this season are CG, as was the one last season

It's actually called Sansa.

People need to get over their aversion to CG. Some of the best anime are done in this medium.

To be fair, all the foreshadowing about alien reproduction and solitude was a really big hint.

>alien reproduction
Is... is he going to lay eggs in Shindo?

Isn't this basically a cultist feeding his eldritch master?

I doubt it lays eggs. zaShunina might not even be a biological creature; for all we know, his "real" body could be an artificial construct housing an older consciousness.

> Purple
> without green
what did he mean by this?

Gee, I wish that was the truth.

Hahah alright

I'm pretty sure he's already jealous. He was oddly indifferent towards the reporters in Kado in the last episode. It's true that he doesn't actually need to look at something to see it, but normally he's looking at people's faces to show he's paying attention. In ep8, however, he just tuned them out.

>falling in love with an ant
Space Jesus is into some weird shit

Should i watch Kado ?

> Fujo
Wrong answer.

Why do people come into these threads to ask this question when they already know what answer they will get from the people already invested in the show?
Yes, watch Kado.

hey if you found an ant you could actually have a connection with wouldn't you want to keep that shit your self?

Yea i actually know the answer is yes, its more like why should i expect ?

Expect a lot of talk about alien space jesus giving humanity everything it ever wanted, conveniently ignoring all red flags, and discarding females to acquire fujos.

moe ayylien attemps to do human things
Also surprisingly good sci-fi.

I'm not that user. I've been interested in this show before it began to air but I never felt like picking it up, I thought it was more "stern Japanese government man has philosophical and societal struggles with aliens in the background". This thread just sold me on it. It looks crazier than I thought. What the hell is going on in that webm?

>What the hell is going on in that webm?
bread.

>falling in love with 2D
3D people are into some weird shit

I wish that bread was my dick.

>clipping

>getting raped by an eldritch being in his incomprehensible alien cube

shoulda trusted the waifu, bro

looks like a sliced eggplant. not sure though.

Thanks Dr. Piccolo.

>waifu
She's someone's waifu, but not Shindo's.

> I'm going to post sansafish every day until you like it

Remember this old director comment?
>If you have watched hundreds of mice, a mouse that reacts differently to what you are used to becomes special. It changes you as well, because before this, you had no idea you could feel something towards one of these creatures.
Even Space Jesus didn't know he was into this shit.

>ywn get raped by superfractals

I don't know how anyone can justify watching when the newscaster himself said ONE of the effects is the ability to never need sleep. Who the fuck knows what other effects on the brain it may have.

>CG

What the hell, is every anime this season CG? When did CG become so popular?

I've seen more interesting things just randomly poking around in this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XaoS

At least it's good CG.

Go to bed Tsukai

I'm not anti-CG, I'm just curious why it seems more anime than usual has gone with CG

The google guy and zaShunina pushed for imminent broadcast without taking time to research the effects. If there really is some kind of bad side effect, the PM is going to have to public sudoku himself for letting this happen.

If you think about it, wouldn't you be afraid of what an alien god might do to humanity if you refused him?

>no QUALITY
>cool effects if you know how to use them
>can reuse stuff
Competently done CGI works great with sci-fi anime.

>no QUALITY
>can reuse stuff

Yes, which is why I can't wait for next ep.

Well I do like sci-fi, so I guess I'll give this anime a shot.

>Competently-done
Nothing about Berserk is competent.

You missed the "competently done" part.

Is anyone else not surprised at all for whatever not so good intentions he has? Like in the second episode he bases his cloak after the cloak of a king in that little girls story book

>whatever not so good intentions he has
You can't apply terms like "good" or "evil" to a 6D fractal alien with a sense of morality as incomprehensible as his true form.

I'm sure he has nothing but the best intentions, but with blue and orange morality, his "best intentions" could be turning humanity into a single hivemind collective because "if all the differences between people were eliminated, there would be no more misunderstandings or strife."

dude i loved this program when i was little, spent hours just zooming

>Shindo is the type to marry his partner on the day before the end of the world. This will make sense eventually, we promise.
>zaShunina's love and jealousy
My theory is that zaShunina is going to attempt to give a "gift" that goes too far and would destroy the world as we know it (with the best of intentions)(hivemind maybe? The show implies zaShunina is lonely), and to save it, Shindo will propose that he goes with zaShunina and they end up mind-melding or some shit, but it pacifies zaShunina because he's no longer lonely and the newly combined consciousness leaves in peace.

idk, this show is completely unpredictable, I'm just throwing shit out there.

Multiple characters have said that zaShunina doesn't have human morality, but is most likely benign and has good intentions. His reading choices also indicate he's inclined to non-violence and life preservation. The only problem is his understanding of it.

I want this

>Shindo is the type to marry his partner on the day before the end of the world
You know he's just gonna propose to Tsukai out of nowhere in the last episode

No more combining pls. Jesus, why japs love hivemind so much?

If it's anything like Know, things won't become completely clear until the last second. In that book, the full extent of what happened was only revealed with the last line of the epilogue.

ok i've got to ask

why did they paint their eye lashes red on the edges? its so fucking distracting