Today I did a sacred Baltic pagan ritual spell in the Oldest living Indo-European language

Today I did a sacred Baltic pagan ritual spell in the Oldest living Indo-European language
for DACA to fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DabSSAOOvnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless your heart

Thank you Balt bro, eclectic here, lovey wish I was slavic/Baltic your traditions are way more whole and intact than mine.

Pagan religions are interesting but LARPers make me cringe.

fuck off, hippie.

It isn't any language you speak broski!

kek.
for euro anons who may no know, that's southern for, "I know you mean well but I think you're mildly retarded"

You welcome, it's an old Baltic tradition.
We still got priestesses wearing white shariah hijabs

Bless your heart!

That was a routine that stand up comic Brett Butler did back in the 90s.
But it isn't true.
People unironically say "bless their heart" all the time in the South.

Huehuehue. Cultist.

Hello fellow.

I'm not a pagan but I thank your efforts

It was mostly a religious joke. I hate you obese Southerners.

These people look a lot like Julian Assange, especially the lady on the other side of the fire. Is Julian baltic?

I wish I had traditions. Even shitty hand-spitting abbo traditions.

Who, where, what ?
Lithuania the oldest living Indo-European language.
It used to be spoken by Lithuanians and Prussians.
But dirty commies came and killed all the people in East Prussia.

Only the songs remain and Lithuanians still sing them.
youtube.com/watch?v=DabSSAOOvnw

Hey! Let's do some wood stuff on lake

You're going to get fucked up by your ancestor's ghosts.

eh, feeling mutual.

Context matters. Yes, it can be used as a way of saying someone is so stupid you feel pity for them but it can also be used simply to express pity for someone in an unfortunate situation they have little control over.

Does he know how to joust?, if not, he's probably isn't!

We are just slightly autistic!

Thank you, cousin. I know you don't care but my grandmother was Lithuanian, from Vilkaviskis.

Thank you my friend.

Question: were the Baltic pagan religion(s) completely lost like the Celt's or did they get a chance to write it down before being Christianized?

Hey thanks Aryan bro

I wish you were white, what happened?

Genuinely curious about what you care.

Nope are ancestors are all fine as we worship them in our local shrines

What a waste of resources. You should of tried to attain super powers.

Well, Vilkaviskis is a small town. I live maybe 40km from it. Here's a female team from Vilkaviskis.

Hope the other 3/4 of you are not nibba .
btw, please if you in US, take out Dick Durbin, he is a worst American-Lithuanian out there

Well, Baltics, especially Lithuanians were the last pagans in Europe. Grand Duchy of Lithuania was the pagan till late 14th century. It was also the biggest country in Europe at that time. I got fucked up when it got baptized in 1385.
Though, majority of population remained pagan till 17th-18th century. We have lots of Pagan celebrations remaining, like ancestor grave worshiping.

Baltic paganism is more related to Nordic paganism or Germanic paganism than Celtic, but I think most of the stuff are the same. Sacred groves, stones and virgin girl rituals

Do yourself a favor man, don't post pictures of your comfy beautiful white village on Sup Forums, some kike from the ADL is on here right now rubbing his hands seeing how your town is "too white" and will concoct a scheme to import some niggers. Keep this shit a secret as long as you can.

God I wish I could live there.

We still got these swastikas in some of the town centers :) just peacefully standing there. People leave flowers and candles there occasionally

We are amaricanized here as most of the European nations. For better or for worse. (Probably for worse)

We are already stronk!
Even Russia is afraid of us.

>we're Americanized
lol no, not even close.

Read my post faggot, keep this shit a secret.

Thanks! Well, mamma Merkel Akbar tried to put some of those pesky goat fucking, whamen raping refugees here. No luck. We were trying to behave nice, but they all runaway. And we still keep on running in those circles

We are not afraid. We got warships! and priests!

blet kazkoksai daunas vaikiukas surado Sup Forums ir pradejio nesamones postinti. Vietoj kad is uzsenio saliu zmones i Lietuvius ziuretu kaip normalus ir ispruse tauta, sitas asilas kazkokias nesamones apie burtus ir pagonas cia stumia. Pzdc kaip as nekenciu tokiu pidarastu. Op tikriausiai rusas koks is latvijos su proxy. Dusk nx gaidy

>I did a sacred Baltic pagan ritual spell in the Oldest living Indo-European language
Good work. Thank you for doing spells in polish.

WE

Kek

>ywn be a pagan

Is Lithuanian paganism a real religion (eg people have been practicing for generations) or is it all larp?

Thank you for your service. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any native american rituals I can carry out to help. Should I just pray to the Jesus, or is that counter-productive? Should I...do a satanic ritual? I have some demonology stuff.

tikras gaidys nahui

Anyway who is the baltic Ares/Mars/Jarilo?

thank you Balt bros
i shall give thanks to your Gods and mine

Thanks bro, I'm Christian and I've been praying for this to fail as well.

i thought all of you faggots died in the hurricane

Oh I know. I figured it myself.
Kauriraris - it means खुरिन् + aris (aries)

tu cia apie mane ar ta OP dauna?

In fact it can be two names of this one god since "ir" is "and"
so Kaur/ Aris

Nah it's a larp. More of a neo paganism.

Never understood the "your religion is a larp" stuff, religion is mostly just cultural rituals with a spiritual bent. Most religions are composed of mythos and stories. The only difference between the "pagan" Faith's and others is prophets who explicitly spell out dogma to be followed.

Thank you! My respect to your people and gods as well

filthy pagan scum

your people should have been culled a long time ago

Eat a turd, faggot

During this time I decoded baltic paganism. Maybe you don't know but all religions are based on astrolgy so
aries kaur, aris, milda
taurus sotvaros, karvaitis
gemini "didis lado", keliu dievas
cancer babilas, pusaitis, silinyitis, kerpycius, madeina, zvoruna
leo laukosorgus, laukopatis [levko so white so belenos/apollo/belebog]
virgo zeminnikas/krumine/seimas dievas
libra rugutis, pirgyrstytis
scorpio sventpaukstatis, poklius
sage perkunas
cape ganiklis, teliavelis
aquarius prekorias, lietuvonis, gulbis
pisces upinis dievas

Gulbis is prime force and really means aries too
sanskrit gopa, greek agape, polish gołąb, chłop - something primeval and clean

>dur hur let's have a human sacrifice and call it the son of god

Paganism's for fags

Fuck off christfag. Paganism is the true religious group for Europeans, anything else is foreign.

Paganism came from Babylon, so therefore it's foreign too