She is the best girl, everyone who disagree is a faggot, its in the constitution

She is the best girl, everyone who disagree is a faggot, its in the constitution

Mierda Sobrevalorada 2016
Aun te arde el culo no remaricon
Emilia es mejor

Emilia es irrelevante en casi todos los casos

I'm tired of these doe-eyed, overly cute 'kawaii' waifubait characters.
I prefer my women to be strong, stern, and well spoken.

Certainly.

Honestly i dont think she is the best if we are talking anime in general the best for me is kurisu but rem is my second

Eso no significa que ella sea un mal personaje más bien ella es infravalorada

Shitposting aside, I'm not certain if Summaryanon still hangs out here, but I want him to know I appreciate what he does.

Wrong

Priscilla is better girl.

>
No apareció en casi toda la serie no tiene valor alguno tal vez sus deseos sean nobles pero eso no sirve si no hace algo

I'd let Crusch-sama do anything to me

In that anime, "objectively" yes. She's the one the series put the most effort into.

Priscilla may beat in her in breast size, but Rem >= Priscilla in sex drive.

She is dogshit, user.

agreed. Also, she looks amazing in a night gown

Why is she so ugly?

>She's the one the series put the most effort into.
This. Emilia would actually be a pretty good main heroine if the writer didn't immediately assume that we'd love her from the get go. Hell, Re:Zero would actually be a pretty good anime if the writer gave a better overarcing plot to the show aside from the main character REALLY wanting elf pussy. You faggots might be "But muh plot" but the actually story is this kid just wants elf pussy and that's the only reason he does anything. Despite that, all the romantic development went to Rem.

Re:Zero is entertaining enough but the writer's waifuism literally ruins every aspect of this show that could've been good. Give Emilia a personality and make Subaru less pussylocked and everything would be great.

Deberias volver a leer lo que te respondi sobre Emilia

Disgusting vegetable and worst girl

>She is the best girl, everyone who disagree is a faggot, its in the constitution
*agrees

Aqua is a dumb bitch