Ancient Hominids

What are Sup Forums'S thoughts on ancient humanity and the origins of our species?

Turn to someone like this for a more accurate answer.

What of it?

Pic related sums up the Neanderthals, Cromagnons, and Aryans

Does he have three sets of wings? Or are there just two other angels crouching behind him?

We are all literally the same. Genetics do not play a role in intelligence, physical size, ability or anything else that would indicate a substantial difference among humans.

>ancient humanity
They're still here...

The out of Africa theory is dependent on disproving the potential for convergent evolution of the Neanderthal to something similar to cro magnon or homo sapien idalthu, a species most similar to the contemporary Khoisan. It should not be seen as incredibly or spectacular that Neanderthal people began preferring taller, slender, more intelligent people purely out of aesthetic reasons.

>Genetics do not play a role in intelligence, physical size, ability or anything else that would indicate a substantial difference among humans.
lol

that poor girl had a birth defect that made her covered with hair. People with this defect were believed to be werewolves

Really showed those NIGGERS, dylan!!!!!

MONKEYS amirite??

Interference theory

why is homo erectus called that way if both have 12 inches

homo lol

gay. humans are gay. lol

Niggers are primitive subhumans with homo erectus dna.

Pretty sure that's just an abo

Ask any developmental psychologist and they'll tell you that genetics do play a role in every aspect of our lives.

That's one hell of a Chad jaw line

I think it is very likely that civilizations at least on the level of Mayan, Egyptian and Greek were common over the 200k years or so we seem to have been around. Think of how drastically the earth changes when massive asteroids, volcanoes, floods, etc. happen. There easily could be traces of 100k year old advanced civilizations under forest, sea or desert sands and we wold not be able to find them. If a cataclysm ended our civilization there might be nothing to find after 100k years because everything is under water or ice or dirt.

Last night I was reading about the Elohim and it sounds similar to the Annunaki theory. I think pre-flood times were really different and a lot of fiction is actually memories deep in our subconscious. Atlantis was real, the pineal gland is our gateway.

Ask Bodhi Mantra

You dont seem to know what same means since we have different skin colors.

What drugs is he on today?!

We're still evolving, and will continue as long as we can keep the turd world out of our gene pool.

Coal burning shaming works gentlemen. Practice often.

> Yes, goy, we all came out of Africa 50,000 years ago. Study says Europeans weren't even white until 10,000 years ago.
Neanderthal actually were the smart ones

If 60 years of dysgenic policies brought us here, imagine what we could do with a little bit of eugenics.

It is the truth most people cannot accept.

A true Aryan.

>The out of Africa theory
This is discredited by recent evidence findings.
Funny enough, out of Australia is gaining traction.

> what do you think about them pol
> where they based?

>This is discredited by recent evidence findings.
Link?

> In Cave in Israel, Scientists Find Jawbone Fossil From Oldest Modern Human Out of Africa

>the virgin homo vs the sahelanthropus tchadensis

Looks like three wings. I think it's common in Christian mythology for such odd multi-winged angels.
Though they are just as likely to look like pic related.

I don't think I should even bring such sacred knowledge to this website... but we are going very interesting places at the highest levels.

Out of Ukraine should be where it's at.

Basically another very questionable claim about what "human" is. It's very clear homo erectus had left Africa between 2 million and 3 million years ago.

Metal technology lasts longer than bones, whilst some civilisation is possible at the level of the Greeks and as widespread to America by 100kya is unlikely.

More likely wooden civilisations existed across the southern coasts of Asia. Remember, the pre-chinese contacted Vietnamese didn't use knives because bamboo cut in a certain way was just as effective. Bamboo, unlike metal knives, do not last 100 years under ground.