Busou Shoujo

The War of the D continues, will anyone be left standing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmmV5Dc_Vbk?t=39
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's nice that they put him at semi-strong but not the very strongest. I think once he shakes his rust off in the Miko training arc and uses a sword again he'll be at least on level with Amou though.

Satori a best. A BEST.

>making a new thread for a show with threads as slow as this when the old one is on page 6
Please just go back to Sup Forums already.

She's shit.

Onitard please go.

>28:28
>29:30
>no new IP
What could this mean

>Semi-strong.

Yeah this series put Nomura's power level in the right place. He's not so weak that he needs saving all the time and he's not so broken that only he can handle it.

It means he's samefagging.

>What could this mean
It means the user that I replied to replied back to me?

Empress was a mistake.

Remove Empress.

Onitard please go.

If Nomura just fucks her she'll stop hurting everyone right? Why doesn't he just do that? He can always close his eyes and pretend she's a guy.

Need a stitch of this open chest with no bra.

God seeing those lines that are supposed to be blood running down her hands kills me inside.

Empress a shit.

Want more?

Cut Silver Link a break, they're working on the Prisma Illya movie right now. Gotta get that Shirou angst done right.

I thought it was a skin condition

She's actually a reptilian. That's why her eyes are so dead, too.

Okay so you're just baiting now.

Well yeah, even in the flashback she wiped the floor with Nomura way worse than he beat them, he just got lucky she was cocky enough to let him land a bullet.

Nah, she doesn't have this during the earlier episodes, it only starts showing up after she gives Satori a hysterectomy

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO BULLY MIKO

Its a damn good thing, Miko isn't as psychotic as the rest of her family.

>Cut Silver Link a break

youtu.be/RmmV5Dc_Vbk?t=39

ABSOLUTELY NOT

That crater always makes me giggle. Someone's going to get slapped for putting that in the PV.

Nobody can stop me from bullying this autist loner

>only girl other than miko who has never personally hurt MC
>sees through muh misunderstandings
>doesn't need dicklust to stand up for MC
>took a poison dart for him
>fought for him while poisoned, stabbing herself twice just to stay awake
>held in her piss and risked bursting her bladder just to avoid cockblocking MC
>benevolent leader
>would've never rested until she saw her best friend's kid safe and sound
>will take the fall for her posse if shit hits the fan
>doesn't hesitate to help anyone in serious danger, even a shit who doesn't deserve it like green
>fights despite losing odds because Bushido blood runs through her veins
>still puts her allies first even with her eyes literally bleeding out

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.

Why does she show off her armpits?

Where are the korean translations. I can't read taiwanese moonrunes.

>it's an SL show
>it's an SL show that isn't directed by Oonuma or Kawatsura
>it's an SL/CONNECT show that isn't directed by Oonuma or Kawatsura
Like what's the point lad?

It's cute

YES, and it actually works to some extent, because there is a physiological base for it. You see, once you start training with repeated trauma it causes micro-fractures in your bones, activating the Osteoblast activity, which in turn makes them gradually more durable the same way consolidated fractured bone is stronger than a regular one.Then, as you continue training, some of the bone cells will separate from your bones and end up in your muscles via blood-stream or by direct proximity, where some of it proliferates exogenously, a condition which is called Myositis Ossificans. This does in fact harden you body...at the expense of chronic arthritis once you reach a certain age.

T. med fag and martial arts fan.

I like the idea that she'll come back with shades like Kakyoin did.

But that opening is great.

So you literally turn your body into bone.

Hello there, newfriend, you seem to have fallen victim to a common misconception about the use of tripcodes. But don't worry, I'm here to help you!
You see, the intended use of tripcodes isn't to draw the attention of all the cool oldfags to your clever and impressive quality posts. In fact, it only distracts from them. Anonymity is your friend and it helps control the quality of online discussion by taking the focus from who is posting, and allowing focus on what is being posted instead. Tripcodes only make sense when it is important that people recognize, i.e. if you are a scanlator, raw provider or similar. Even then, if you aren't posting anything related to why you have gotten a unique tripcode, you should post anonymized to ensure quality discussion. Thank you for your time!

it's lewd

Busou Shoujo Machiavellism?
More like Busou Shoujo Descartes amirite?

Not completely, but it does have measurable effect on your overall durability. Of course the part about withstanding metallic objects with cutting edges is pure fantasy.

Get out.

>shades
>not coming back with samurai blindfold after training arc

Do I need to read The Prince first before watching this?

>Not having no eyelids so you can't sneak up on her while she's sleeping

Only if you plan on reading the manga

>not drawing eyes on your eyelids
Step up senpai.

What is ''The Prince''?

Are you actually kidding me?

An American sitcom that originally aired on NBC from September 10, 1990, to May 20, 1996. The show stars Will Smith as a fictionalized version of himself, a street-smart teenager from West Philadelphia who is sent to move in with his wealthy aunt and uncle in their Bel Air mansion after getting into a fight on a local basketball court. In the series, his lifestyle often clashes with the lifestyle of his relatives in Bel Air.

how far is the latest ep. from the manga?

Second worst girl after Empress.

What? This isn't a Persona 5 thread

No, saying that ''only if you plan on reading the manga'' I thought it was something before .

Green > Bear = Miko > Chouka > Nono >>> Empress > Oni = French

You have shit taste. She is second best girl after Empress.

No.

It turns out that the old thread died exceptionally quickly because someone's spamming cows all over Sup Forums.

>Green will never wake you up with a kiss

>likes Green and Empress
Absolute shit taste, m8.

It's bear Loli>miko>>>satori>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal dog shit>empress>Oni>French slut

Miko > Bear > Oni > Chouka = Nono > French > Green > Empress

That better be wigless Chouka.

Not to mention she only acted evil for Kyo-boh's sake.
She expected that, by acting intimidating, no one would consider taking Kyo-boh away from her.

Warabi really is a nice girl.

Oni > all

Would you still think that when you're getting flogged for a shooped picture?

She's not even the best dork anymore. What does she have left? Fucking nothing.

> Not liking Greer or Empress
Are you a little faggot? Did you like it in the ass too?.

They were deceived by Green, you know. Regardless, my femdom fetish would be stimulated.

But she is. As cute as Miko is, she isn't a baka or clumsy spaz like Oni.

She's cute.

Yeah, Oni is the true dork of this anime, Miko is just an autistic cute.

It ends at chap 25, I guess the fight and flashback will be rushed to tease the new villain and "read the fucking manga to find out who is this bitch"

Hello there, newfriend, you seem to have fallen victim to a common misconception about the use of tripcodes. But don't worry, I'm here to help you!
You see, the intended use of tripcodes isn't to draw the attention of all the cool oldfags to your clever and impressive quality posts. In fact, it only distracts from them. Anonymity is your friend and it helps control the quality of online discussion by taking the focus from who is posting, and allowing focus on what is being posted instead. Tripcodes only make sense when it is important that people recognize, i.e. if you are a scanlator, raw provider or similar. Even then, if you aren't posting anything related to why you have gotten a unique tripcode, you should post anonymized to ensure quality discussion. Thank you for your time!

Princess Satori is a bad girl.

Because of Empress' dialogue and boasting this episode, I can't stop thinking about her going against some other arrogant Karateka from other series, but then she wouldn't be so smug afterwards.
>Tanba Bunshishi vs Empress
>Doppo/katsumi Orochi vs Empress
>Mutou Ryuuuji vs Empress
>Sanae vs Empress
>Makoto vs Empress
Some of this would be worth it just for the trash-talking alone.

Kill yourself.

Gakkari desu

Why the fuck does Amou exist? I was having so much fun with this show and watching all the qts fall victim to the overwhelming persuasive power of the D, then this bitch had to come in and ruin everything.

>Sanae vs Empress
But this already happened.

>tfw no blind bunny behemoth fucking you for hours as she listens to her own bunnycunt going up and down on your dick

>Why the fuck does Amou exist?
Because somebody has to be best girl.

So next episode is a flashback episode that hopefully shows how thirsty Amou actually is then episode 12 will be the big climactic fight and aftermath right?

>implying this lonely virgin nerd could do something that lewd

EYE am the strongest.

>off by one

What a baka dork.

Very clever user, but I was talking about Sanae from Teppu , not the skank from 2hu. Also, no comments on the rest?

I'd like to believe Miko would have won if not for her fatal japanese cold, and poor choice in weapon.

Just kinda wanted to see empress knocked down a slight peg.

How could she just turn a blind eye while everyone else was suffering?

And I just kinda wanted to see you get pegged in the ass.

She didn't see them having such a hard time

These eyes, soul-piercing eyes.

Because everyone else is kinda of an asshole to her.

Can't she see that her limited perspective is the very reason she can't make friends? I mean look around you miko, not everyone's as strong as you.

She woudl have won if not with the cold and fake katana.

In the manga it's better explained but basically the same.

Fucking Empress.

Only pegging will be for Amon and Nomura.

Yeah, if she didn't have such a narrow viewpoint she wouldn't be such an autist but that goes for pretty much every anime character.

C U T E
U
T
E

What's wrong? She just tried to wipe her tears for her.

My bro didn't deserve this!

Fuck you. Fucking Empress needs to be put down. Blinding a cute loli is NEVER allowed.