Other urls found in this thread:

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Ajin-chapter-51-page-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link:
mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Ajin-chapter-51-page-1.html

>Sato isn't Sato
>but is probably Sato
Absolute madman does it again

I dropped this shit after 20 chapters or so. Does it get better?
Also does the author finally get a grip on how he wants his main character to be?

nobody cares about the main character this is the sato show

>mangasee
Fuck off forever

So which one is the real president?

I think the sato being tied up is the real one somehow. Otherwise its a really huge coincidence.

Imo i gets good .Even if you don't like the MC, Satou's antics are more than enough to drive the series
What did (You) mean by this?

I guess I'll pick it back up. I dropped it in the first place because scans were dead.

Hasn't this been done by Crunchy since less than 20 chapters in?

>Ajin in a nutshell
That's the real Prime Minister. I think everyone just assumed that Satou would show up with Tanaka to the gym

I'm guessing that the captured Sato is the real Sato.

Well the president thing was a joke

I was just saying which Sato is the real one. Seems highly odd that a Sato look alike would just happen to show up at the exact same time as the real one.

My bet is that the captured Sato is the real one and the one on the runway is like a disguise or something.

crunchy was doing it from the first chapter if I remember correctly, which was painful to wait.

I'm really tired of Sato outmaneuvering everyone.

>multiple Satos
>even the PM looks kind of like Sato
What the shit?

I don't think I could ever get tired of Sato's antics. Although I don't see him ever out doing his hand trick.

>hand trick.
That was amazing and really clever, demostrated just how disconnected Sato is from sanity since losing your head is a pretty huge existential crisis for demihumans. But he's batting 5-0 at this point (number not exact) and it's starting to get boring because I know he'll win every time.

I still dislike how the anime made Kei into a crying bitch.

Considering that this is supposed to the final battle he may not be winning this time and I don't know about the rest of the readers but I really was the edge of my seat during the security forge battle.

Considering everyone else is in another location, I don't think this event is the final battle.

I think the next one will be.

>but I really was the edge of my seat during the security forge battle
I was until Sato managed to solo the security team. Then I just sat back and waited for it to be over.

That would be a pretty neat twist if executed correctly. But knowing Satou, he wouldn't give up the chance to face combat head-on.
>"He can't keep getting away with this"
Considering the distance, they'd have no choice but to watch the massacre unfold. I'd at least expect Shinya Nakamura to show up in the finale.

Kaito (remember him?) presumably will show up. He got busted out of the big house, so I expect he will be relevant eventually.

If a pregnant Ajin dies, what happens to the baby?
>Does the body 'absorb' the baby and return to it's neutral state or
>The ajin body regenerates without affecting the baby

Sato is the main character, so yeah.

There is no indication that the traits that make up an Ajin are passed down genetically.

Otherwise it could also be a huge coincidence that many people are developing the mutation at the same time, and no one has bothered to lewd one. We can probably assume that China gave it a shot, them being China and all.

If we assume that the child is not an Ajin, and that the child does not die at the same time as the mother, we can assume that either nothing happens to the child, or the child is aborted either through ejection or absorption.
Based on the lab escape arc, you won't regenerate if there is an obstruction in the wound site. If we assume that this obstruction is a baby, then no ejection or absorption is to occur, so nothing will happen to the baby as long as it remains within the cavity of the womb.

This lines up fairly closely with my predictions from a month ago. If Tanaka floods and Okuyama uploads the hard drive to ajin.com, I'll be like 90% right.