Panzerlied

Ob's stürmt oder schneit

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.de/2017/05/13/ursula-von-der-leyen-verbietet-gesangsbuch-bundeswehr-rechte-gesinnung-heino_n_16591304.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OB DIE SONNNEEEE UNSSS LECHT :3

Der Tag glühend heiß

Der Tag glühend heiß

ODER EISKALT DIE NACHT

Verstaubt sind die Gesichter

doch froh ist unser Sinn

ja, unser Sinn

Es braust unser Panzer...

im Sturmwind dahin

Ob's stürmt oder schneit

ob die Sonne uns lacht

Der Tag glühend heiß

Sounds strangely fun to drive a tank through a storm. Are tanks completely waterproof?

oder eiskalt die Nacht

Verstaubt sind die Gesichter, doch froh ist unser Sinn

Nazis lost, get over it faggots. Next time you retards pop up, we will stomp you back down again like the last two times

You should actually unironically kill yourselves. Way to spit on your ancestors graves.

ja, unser Sinn.

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.

This is so embarrising, our minister of defense, a fucking woman, banned a couple of songs from the marching song book of our army.
huffingtonpost.de/2017/05/13/ursula-von-der-leyen-verbietet-gesangsbuch-bundeswehr-rechte-gesinnung-heino_n_16591304.html
The Panzerlied and Westerwald were the only songs we learned when I was in conscription.

This is not a nazi song you idiot.

SING

fucking mutt SCHOOOOO

((()))

I can hear the nasally voice of fear from here. Kill yourself, schlomo.

There are literally 4 images in this thread, all nazis.
Whenever somebody mentions this song it is affiliated with some nazi story.
Every single video for this song has nazis in the background.
Shut the fuck up and get out of here with your "its not a nazi song"

LOUDER

Fucking with songs is tradition in the german army though. I've been to an airborne unit and basically the lyrics of "Rot scheint die Sonne" where changed like at least 3 times since WW2. Originally there was part about dark clouds gathering in the west, as in france, then it was dark clouds gathering in the east, and now it's dark clouds gathering high in the sky. Probably is dark clouds gathering in the middle east by now.

VERSTAUBT SIND DIE GE-SICH-ICH-TER...

Oh, Hitler had a german spepherd. I saw a couple of Photos of him with that dog. Whenever someone mentions that race it is affiliated with the Führer.
This Videos are from a movie! With Wehrmacht soldiers!

what do you mean by mutt?

are you saying that Americans(white) are mix breeds of other races or that we are mix breeds of different nationalities.

because at this point if you are English, German or french then you are likely a mix of several different European nationalities.

at that point you might as well call them mutts.

too bad the movie is a complete joke compared to the real battle of the bulge
it was nice seeing amerilards get BTFO in the beginning though

This scene is fucking kino

...and your point is?

why is turkey calling poland a nazi?

Indonesia, the stripe is reversed.

>No you didn't...

American education everybody!
Disgusting amerimutts cant even distinguish flags, just kill yourself