Whats the wall for anyways?

Whats the wall for anyways?
Coyotes and drug runners can still just do pic related
All they would need it one of these, or even just a ladder. Just drop a line and rappel down

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-test-20180119-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My current theory is that the wall is really fucking dumb andTrump knows this
He knows that his base is too dumb to see it too
But he's using it as a massive bargaining chip against the dems

Not to mention I'm sure he has construction buddies ready for some juicy new contracts

Because now they need pic related to do something they could once accomplish with their own 2 feet.
Time is money and tge difference between being caught and getting away

I'd charge people to shoot them with paintballs filled with pepper spray.

Can't wait to see a coyote/human taking a cherrypicker offroading in the desert and then drop itself down....uh huh okay

It will stop a lot of the petty criminals, drug runners are poor as shit and cant afford that kind of getup, and secondly its symbolic.

The wall has motion tracking Gatling guns. Have fun being ventilated.

The problem with a wall is the same problem as an above-ground swimming pool, all it takes is a hole the size of a finger in a swimming pool and the whole thing is worthless, all it takes is a 3-foot hole in that 1500-mile wide border wall and the whole thing is useless, or else get a 20-foot extension ladder from Home Depot for $150 and it makes the entire $10 Billion wall useless.

Or else, just wait 4 years or 8 years until a Democrat becomes President, and they tear down a small section of the wall or just stop enforcement of the wall, and the whole thing is useless.

if the wall is so supposedly useless why has the left been impotently screeching against it for two and a half years already?

is this just cheap reverse psychology?

What's the point of police anyways? Criminals will still commit crimes.

You idiot.

The wall is a symbol. Yes it keeps the laziest ones out, but it tells the industrious ones they're not welcome here either. The real "wall" is policies that trump has enacted, such as actually enforcing the H1B visa rules and letting ICE do their job.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-test-20180119-story.html
>Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Trump's proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told the Associated Press.

>Military special forces based in Florida and U.S. Customs and Border Protection special units spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information was not authorized for public release.

"FUCK! We forgot to try ladders!"

>30 foot wall
>20 foot ladder
give it a shot

Why do you even lock your door at night its easy to kick it in or just break a window

the easiest thing i've seen brought up here would be to tie the end of a 100 ft rope to the beam, throw the other end over the top, grab that end, tie it to beam, and then climb up, over, and climb down

i still can't see how that is defended against

Motion and vibration sensors are really cheap now. You rig that wall right and even when you have motivated wall jumpers Officer Cletus T. Lardarse III knows exactly where Parkour Paco's going to be and only one of them is in a truck.

>climbing devices

Go outside right now and try throwing *anything* 30 feet in the air, let alone 100 feet of rope.

...i can throw a baseball 30 ft into the air with ease

triggering lefties

I certainly wish it were a metaphorical wall, consisting of people with guns patrolling it and shooting any invader on sight. The government could make a shit load of money by just charging people for the opportunity to hunt.

(You) shills are getting rekt. Nice bait image but the wall will way to high for a cherry picker. Spics will need a crane or a Hot Air Balloon.

Yes. Thanks for the stock tip

>ladder
>hey i climbed the top of the wall with a 30ft ladder that is highly expensive and a random mexishit without money somehow has it
>how do I go down?
>falls to the other side with broken bones and gets thrown to the other side again by the patrol

"Parkour Paco" Lolol

Great, now do it with ten pounds of rope hanging off of it. And then get 8.99-months-pregnant Maria or stuffed-to-the-larynx-with-heroin-condoms Paco to climb up it for 30 feet and descend the other side without killing themselvesself.

Ive axed myself this over and over.

The ones I've used could shoot 6mm climbing rope

And theyll get their heads blown off by a sniper and their cherry picker blown up by a drone.

And nobody will know it happened

>what is a rope

yea whats the point of having a 20+ foot wall when you can simply let the illegal aliens just walk through a hole in some shitty wooden fence

>All they would need it one of these, or even just a ladder.
>implying there will only be a wall
>implying there won't also be personal watching the wall
>being stupid enough to believe the ladder meme

>implying poor mexicans have the resources to find a rope capable to climb a very high wall and then use it to climb down (dont forget razor wire at the top)
>he thinks a rope could attach on one of these prototypes

>US special forces can't scale and descend a 30 foot wall but any random beaner can

Coyotes do

Your average border-hopper can't read and doesn't give a shit about the law.
Admittedly this goes for a lot of US citizens as well but I guess niggers and white trash don't get out into the desert much.

Did they try a ladder and/or cherry picker with rope for descending?
No, they did not

>carry 30 foot extension ladder 200km's in one of world's hottest and dryest deserts and not be spotted
>the one person that manages to achieve this and get over safely gets deported

>doesn't solve your rope problem on where would you attach it on the prototypes

So coyotes will be the only people able to cross. Therefore lethal force should be authorized.

100 ft of rope is about 3 pounds and holds 350 pounds, i wish there was a reason this was impossible but simple denial is not a solution

>Military special forces based in Florida and U.S. Customs and Border Protection special units spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices,
>climbing devices

and where would you attach this said rope? you think the wall won't be built to prevent such? fucking idiot

Remember folks, prisons have tall walls and the prison staff knows that the wall is only a "slow-down" feature, that is why they also have elevated guard-towers next to the wall staffed with riflemen

Unless you have deadly force as a top option, a wall is useless, a wall only slows people down

Attach it to the cherry picker or the fucking truck you drove up on retard

the bottom, where all the beams allow wildlife through

>a wall is useless, a wall only slows people down

how is it being a self contradict faggot?
You think the wall was purely designed to stop invaders? It gives a huge slow for the mexicans,by the time they even try to get to the other side,the patrol are already there.

> i wish there was a reason this was impossible

- throwing 5 pounds 30 feet in the air is very different than throwing a baseball
- design of the wall prevents grappling hooks from working
- 99.9% of people can't climb a rope 30 inches off the ground, let alone 30 feet

I would prefer a wall made out of these signs spaced 5 feet apart, desu. Basically have a huge stretch of land where you will be killed on sight and call it a day.

>cherry picker
>truck
>in the middle of the desert
>thinks they won't be detected before they even start their tricks

>implying that prototype will be the one used

You're underestimating the size of our border and response

So, the Border Patrol is going to be "there" at all hours of the day on a 1500-mile long wall, and the 1 or 2 guys in the Ford Raptor Border Wall will be able to chase down a group of 20 Mexicans all running different directions ?

The Border Patrol are no more effective than high school hall monitors, they just walk after people and write reports

The wall is not a barrier that can't be passed over. What it can do is turn 1000 holes in the border into 10. Then ICE agents, assisted by cameras and computer vision, can arrest those who pass.

grappling hooks are not necessary and children climb ropes in elementary school gym class

>implying that prototype will be the one used
they plan to use a mixture of the prototypes and that one is favored by some, GODDAMN does anyone read about a subject before opining on it anymore?

They clearly said that the response time would take maximum 15 minutes. just enough to prevent them for going to the other side you mutt

Literal retard

>Just drop a line and rappel down
the design prevents this

>children climb ropes in elementary school gym class

If you're lucky there'll be *one* kid in that class who can climb the rope all the way up, and rope climbing ability is something that peaks at about age 8.

Military special forces and U.S. Customs and Border Protection were unable to scale the President Donald Trump's proposed border wall prototypes in tests. ... The testers employed a variety of tools in their endeavor, such as “jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices.

Implying a bunch of 230lbs, 4' 8, sick, pregnant, borderline retarded, lazy ,goblins are going to hoist their diabetic, elderly, senile, parents and children over a fucking 40ft tall wall and cross a fucking scorching by day freezing by night desert to hunt down their horny, drunk manlet husbands that fled to the USA to get away from them in the first place.
Fuck mexico, el salvador, guatamala and their shit tier untouched by spanish blood, reject goblin people

>They die in the desert because they have to walk from then on

Not if you attach it to something on your side
Wouldn't be surprised to see coyotes truck in cement anchors weeks before the runs

I don't know.... Israel's wall seems to be working pretty damn well.

yes, of course, how could i have forgotten that only 8 year olds can climb ropes

problem solved, not worried anymore, thanks user

>what are ascenders

Commandos and agents attempted to breach and scale the eight models for 3 weeks.
I'm sure they thought of your little plan.

Yeah children do climb, are you planning on using kids as mules. Don't forget that Mexican kids are nearly as fat as American kids

Why do you lock your doors? Why have doors in the first place?

>nearly
I could've sworn mexico was the fattest nation on earth.

What is a helicopter?

Shills, redditfags, sharebluefags, nufags. I just can't sort them out with so many slide threads running on here lately.

FFS. The wall is a symbol of the defeat of the left, the overthrow of political correctness, America First, national sovereignty, etc etc.

Plus it will DETER low tier beaners. No security system is 100% foolproof. Why the fuck does anyone bother putting a fence around their house?

This a fucking slide thread and you're a braindead fag.

see
Most people in the world can't do one fucking pullup, let alone climb 30 feet. Grip isn't even the issue.

Well? Why have a door if the mexicans and guatamalans will just break into your house?
Just leave the door opening wide open, less illegals will enter your house that way. Top kek

>Cletus T. Lardarse III
>Parkour Paco

>Military special forces spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices
Military special forces spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices
Military special forces spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices

OP rolls up to the wall in a large orange vehicle.

"Y DON DA CIYOTEES JUS DO DIS!? DRRRRRR."

Border Patrol immediately shoots him dead because you can see through the bottom of the wall.

Good thing you can train people how to use it that you don't need to do a pullup

But ascending doesn't matter anyways. You have a ladder, and lower by belay the people down the wall on the other side. You anchor it to your side with a cement block.

Not at all. Border guards know where the 3 foot hole is and watch it, while waiting for it to be repaired.

You're right, using slow and heavy equipment that has to be moved via flatbed truck is just as easy and will be just as common as people going under or through the fence

do you really think squatamalans have the upper body strength required for that?

Pure propoganda

>Whats the wall for anyways?
>Coyotes and drug runners can still just do pic related
>All they would need it one of these, or even just a ladder.

Why close the doors on your home, people could just smash them in with a sledgehammer?

Thats really more of a condemnation of your military than something special about your wall.

Spics won't even need a step ladder at its current pace of construction.

No, you attach the rope to the top of the ladder you just left behind. No es problema. Maybe they need two layers of wall.

Or better yet, see-thru fences with a /lot/ of cameras and free border patrollers.

>be mexican intellectual
>go to furthest east/west portion of the wall
>swim around

>train people that avoid any type of training for a career to become professional climbers.
Mexico, guatamala and el salvador arent africa, if you learn a trade or get some kind of training youll likely do better there than here.
The people immigrating arent skilled, intelligent, problem solvers. Theyre this

Holy shit are the fucing dumb? Why didn't they just walk around them.

The problem is that right now people are trying their hardest to get in. All they need is a metaphorical crowbar now, but next they'll need a sledghammer

no one said they didnt succeed, they just want to know which model is the most effective.
probably easiest to measure in time delay.

Rwmindwr

this is how the wall is going to be

a wall
100ft
a wall
HQ
a wall
100 ft
a wall

>be Guatemalan or mexican or el fagador or what the fuck ever
>go to furthest point to swim around
>realize youve gone to the furthest point and now you have to spend additonal days surviving the desert to get get to your sanctuary state
>fucking die in the desert because you know nothing about desert survival and youre this

>Whats the wall for anyways?
>Coyotes and drug runners can still just do pic related
Yeah at a cost and not being discrete about it. Making it an actual act of INVASION over simply trespassing.
>All they would need it one of these, or even just a ladder. Just drop a line and rappel down
Which will cost everyone doing shit illegally more time and money making it a pointless investment.
Especially when Mexicans are so fucking idiotic that they lowball themselves to the point were the job itself becomes pointless.

Most boarder crossings happen at the mountains and rivers.... you know, those areas we said we arent going to build a wall over?

Do some research and you'll see walls work. Why do you think the demrats are so fucking scared? If walls didn't work the demonrats would say "ok Trump, let's build a wall". But they don't because the demons know that WALLS ARE EFFECTIVE.

I really fucking love the argument of
>with special equipment and weeks of prep time physically fir beaners can still possibly scale the wall fast enough to evade border patrol
>therefore, we should just let them walk in

Fucking kek.