Why does Sup Forums hate multiculturalism? Why can't we all just get along, ay?

Why does Sup Forums hate multiculturalism? Why can't we all just get along, ay?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cktjl
liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1517106042&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because we as humans simply cannot do so and trying to force it is going to cause some real fucking problems.

This

the nigger gets it

how do you mass produce empathy?

If you put a muslim and a transgender person in the same room, what would habben? Nothing.
Now: how about 10 muslims and 10 transgender? They would self-segregate, but everything would be fine.
Now: imagine 10 billion muslims and 10 billion transgender persons in the same room? Assume this is a large room. Gravity can be approximated as 10. You can neglect air drag.
What is the acceleration of the 2nd tomahawk missile that the trans republic fires?

fpbp

Because muslims won't assimilate into our culture, they want to replace it and demand special treatment, effectively destroying the foundations of law in western countries. Multi-culturalism is fine, but it doesn't work with muslims and niggers, everyone else is welcome.

just smoke some weed and go out more man

just becuz u autists can't appreciate other people and cultures doesn't mean everyone is like that.

don't you guys hate western culture tho? muslims are more alligned with Sup Forums values technically. western culture = liberalism, feminism, excess freedom and homosexuality.

Cultures come with religions that are incompatible with each other.

How about we just send you twats to their countries instead of you importing them to ours, then we're both happy.

They're Caucasoids. It's fine.

guys im in my room sucking my own dick while normies are partying in my living room what should i do

I think they should earn their citizenship through blood. I mean it'd be pretty sweet for Australia to have their own suicide bombers.

You can't coexist with people who want to kill you.

homogenous countries are safer and more developed

I's inevitable.
Racial, religious tensions, lower community trust ans social cohesion are imminent in a multicultural and multirracial country.

Cultures were not meant to get along. Why do you think humans have more empathy toward people who look like them and less toward those who don't? Stop living in a fantasy world, you dumb faggot.

>Why can't we all just get along, ay?

"Get along" did yoou mean, we accept being replaced in our own ancestral homelands? We are already a minority world wide.

Anglo-Celtic culture is superior to all other cultures. Fellow European cultures are tolerable, are civilised, but are not equal. Islamic, African, Indian, and most other cultures are barbaric and inferior.

National-Liberalism ftw!

I can appreciate other cultures just fine so long as I'm able to call a spade for a spade. Expecting a bunch of different cultures to seamlessly mesh and function together in a naive utopia is going to get a lot of people killed.

You want a strait answer? Multiculturalism assumes all cultures are valid and equal. Therefor, mixing disparate cultures is "fine", "just", and "valid". However, I cannot help but notice that only white countries are being asked to become "multicultural". Kinda gets your noggin joggin.

i dont see how poor people from other countries will fix 1st world economies through immigration. they cant afford living here without welfare and hud housing / fema camps

i also dont think that 1st world nations owe 3rd worlders anything and we have poor and homeless people already. no point in taking in their poor and homeless

Multiculturalism is only being enforced in western nations.
Why do we need to split our nations into petri-dishes of cultures which already have entire countries already devoted to them while actively destroying our own?
'Multiethnicity' is what most normies really mean mean when they say 'multicultural' but the logical expansion of the latter is ghettoization which in my estimation is the worst possible outcome of immigration.

Never forget rhodesia as soon as blacks are a majority then they will start killing whites

Some cultures are superior to others.

multiculturalism leads to hate and division, raciscm and prejudice are products of multiculturalism

Everyone gets along better if they share similar views and have the same culture. The only good part about multiculturalism is the food and the women (sometimes, not a fan of the Indians and Chinese which are being piled into NZ)

>Why can't we all just get along,

illegal immigration must be stopped.

streamable.com/cktjl

Fuck Globalism.
Enforce Borders.
Remove Kebab.

knawledge

Fuck off back to China you dirty chink

>Le hoomans meme

I'd say it's worth trying, no matter hard it is.

There's no reason why people all need to get along. We can have more than one city in the world, you know.

Don't forget that you're racist for escaping too.

liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1517106042&comments=1

There are reasons, and it's not just unfounded hatred. If brown people were no different from whites other than skin color or physical features, we would all get along. But it's not, so we don't.