Prove it wrong

Prove it wrong

Prove it right first

yea u wack ass bitch

yeah faggot OP

How do you separate communists from Nazis with that graph?

>Corporations are the same as government
This argument is not worth addressing. Only someone dishonest would seriously advance it.
SAGE

yes, you ignorant homosexual

its correct

they are not the same obviously, the question is whether they have the same effect when they dominate a person. it's pretty similar imo.

State institutions are supposedly exerting a power bequeathed to them by the citizen.

Companies make no such claim.
They are inherently only changeable by outside forces while a government can only be change from within.

I would rather have the illusion of influence over my government than live everyday with the FACT that entities I will never know the name of run my life from boardrooms .

Indeed you uneducated sodomite

A government is literally a monopoly on violence.
Your criticism of corporations has no merit unless they too have a monopoly

OP is a faggot
you are too, there's no practical difference.

try reddit, faggots

"Domination" is just another word for the hierarchies that inevitably form when people come together to form societies. The problem isn't that a society has a ruling class, but that it's ruling class rules unjustly.

Way over the head of 90% on this board.

We should have an AI pick the best and brightest of humanity to rule over us. The ruling class is going to give control to the AI instead though.

Even if your premise is correct, it should reduce to a straight line, not two quadrants

>intro to intros 101
>wow thasdeep

If OP's premise is correct, it's not quadrants it's magnified pixels.

Literally the opposite is true.

There's no such thing as left-wing libertarianism.
They believe in Rousseau's "positive liberty", which means that free will doesn't exist if anyone needs or wants anything. In other words, their conception of "freedom" means that you don't get to pursue happiness or stretch your wings. In fact, because of your own human limitations, you don't even understand your own free will (because you'll always feel like you want or need stuff).
Effectively, "left wing libertarianism" means a massively authoritarian state that tells you exactly what you want. And obviously all of your wants and needs are fed by the same government.

Left-wing libertarianism makes about as much sense as right-wing communism.

there is not authoritarian right, but there is an authoritarian left
>nazi
>commie

proven.

Bottom right is superior.

try an argument nigger

>There's no such thing as left-wing libertarianism.
What does that have to do with the graph, brianlet? The last time I took this jew test I was mid SW quadrant, and I'm neither left-wing nor libertarian.

It means that you're a turbo-brainlet with contradictory political opinions. You probably believe in massive state taxation, massive state services, massive state propaganda, and "but dude freedom to smoke weed tho lol". You to have your cake and eat it too.

Post your actual political philosophy so I can really laugh at you though.

>vomits buzzword jack kerouac tier shit all over his own feet
if you want an answer ask me a question, faggot