Oh shit you just got chosen to be a master in the next grail war,who will you summon,how fucked are you?

Oh shit you just got chosen to be a master in the next grail war,who will you summon,how fucked are you?

I summon shiki in attack mode

Are you my baiter?

Cu as caster, hes broken

A Hassan. Preferably Cursed Arm. I think I have a fair chance as long as I use an assassin as they are meant to be used. Which no one in Fate ever seems to do.

Andrew Jackson- berserker

Plagues and Snek Staff, I think we're gonna win.

Achilles

Don't forget the beyblade.

pic related as caster or rider, whichever gives me more tanks

Otto von Bismarck as an Avenger.

I would use my wish for the Grail to become the life link of all humanity throughout all possible existences.

So when I die. All of humanity will die with me.

The only person who used an assassin effectively was zouken. Hassan was the most competent servant in the heaven's feel route.

>summons Archer Paris to shoot his heel
Heh...

I will summon my wife.

My first choice in Paul Bunyan. My second choice is Buckshot Roberts.

I'll summon diarmund and go with hit and run tactics like how he should be used

Poke with unheal able wound, wait for another master to take advantage of the hurt servant. Poke whoever wins. Rinse and repeat

>summons gil
gg everyone thank you all for participating

Didn't work for Tokiomi

Don Quixote as either Rider or Berserker, either could apply. He needs to have shit stats but a dumb NP that lets him become as strong as he imagines he is.

I summon prisma Ilya, and hopefully there will be lots

Tokiomi lost because he trusted kotomine. Have gil do all the work while you hide somewhere bowing to him.

Goku. He doesn't even care about the grail, so I wouldn't have to worry about fighting him when it's all over.

Here is my summon.

She will molest all the other servants into her harem.

Goku?

>summoning a monkey

Summon Quetz and win through the power of Lucha.

Bell Cranel. He can just keep leveling up his power to an infinite degree as needed.

Can't wait to see Gils expression when he gets fucking wrecked by a dumb ape.

Lancer Enkidu or assuming i have a shitton of mana, berserker enkidu

Hi

Have fun dying from mana exhaustion.

>Try to summon Goku
>end up summoning Sun Wukong

No one likes a shish kebabed monkey

Summon a Ruler and have all the others commit suicide. Such a dumb class but they get the job done.

I want to win so therefore I will summon the strongest servant.

I summon Rumi as Caster

You sure that's a good idea? Pants on head retarded + weak to conceptual attacks

I summon Zun and gain access to all the 2hus.

Jaraxxus, Eredar lord of the burning legion

I summon aniki

I SUMMON EXODIAAAAAAAA!

I like that artist but Berserkalot frankly sucks. Let's go over why:

-Main trait is being really strong in 1v1 melee, but not enough to fully overwhelm the enemy like Herc
-Drains mana like a motherfucker
-KoH is entirely reliant on the environment. If there's nothing good nearby he's fucked; your pic proves it. It's just a lamppost and it was easily sliced by Deermud. Any Hero worth their salt won't let their weapons get stolen (all Saber had to do was yank it back to stop KoH). It can't even protect from heavy GoB spam, the thing it was meant to be a counter to.
-Subterfuge is impossible so no sneak attacks or anything other than fighting head-on, leaving him susceptible
-FSG is useless cause you need a whole command spell to use it as Berserker, and masking his stats is pointless cause everyone's just gonna assume they're high
-Too crazed to use either of the above to their full potential
>lacks any surefire kill move
-Arondight will drain the master to death in minutes and all it is something as measly as a stat boost, and it seals all his other powers to boot.

He's so better as a Saber when he can be creative with his toolset and doesn't kill his master. Even Arondight got an actual finisher out of it.

If you don't have a catalyst, you get the Servant with the closest personality to yours, or a personality compatible with yours.

What historical/mythical figure are you likely to get with this stipulation?

>Who
I have no catalyst, so I don't know it's based on personal affinity and shit at that point
>How will you do
Poorly, I don't know any magecraft, so my role as master revolves around lucking into enemies or ambush bait

A refund as compensation; no matches were found.

Here's my summon. I give up on the Grail War and just dress her up as a normal girl and do fun things.

I summon a really angry french man.

Bluebeard or maybe Sanson

Hitler duh

Best post.

I summon Satan

Close but not quite, I'm talking about this guy, Edmond Dantes, aka Count of Monte Cristo. Most broken Avenger ever made.

As someone who knows barely anything about the series let me be frank. Will I win if I summon anyone other than genderswapped King Arthur?

As long as King Arthur isn't summoned by someone else

King Arthur is shit

I use myself as a catalyst and then pray for a low mana cost servant like Mata Hari or Billy the Kid. Knowing my luck however, I'll end up getting a high maintenance servant and dying of mana drain the moment I summon them.

You will win as long as you aren't against mad man emiya

explain

Batman

Your arrogance will be your undoing

i summon my wife and then move to another country while the rest of the autists kill themselves

Will I be OK?

>not a crown station heroic spirit
shitter desu

I summon Superman as rider

He was powercrept already.

His abilities are pretty good.
>Negative emotions towards him immediately turn into his strength.
>Oblivion Correction, which increases critical damage
>Self Mana Regeneration, which is at D rank so useful but not too bad.
>Determination of Steel, which blocks his sense of pain and results in him having a superhuman mind and body that can endure high speed actions(if you want an example, an attack at mach 4 speeds wouldn't harm his body).
>Golden Rule Rank A, in Edmond's case it gives him everlasting wealth and political power.
>Capable of Item Construction at B rank.
cont.

Not him, but the Count is the embodiment of revenge and literally wields the power of God's rage with soul-burning hellish flames among other bullshit.

>First NP is Anti-Unit C Rank. Makes him immune to all poisons and mental interference effects. It also allows him to conceal his parameters and class, displaying false information to others. Its always active but also has an effect of releasing pent up grudges and force enemies to attack each other when its true name is said. Last part of this NP is the most ridiculous, it gives Edmond a unique magic crest and circuit that can manifest black flames that surround the user that can break magical barriers and burn souls, even the regenerative and reincarnation powers of a vampire are nullified by this NP.
>Second NP is a Anti-Unit/Army A rank. Gives Edmond the ability to escape from the most abstract prisons such as time and space. Through performing super high-speed thinking, he is able to forcibly reflect that on his body and "subjectively realize a super high-speed action that makes something that seems like a 'time halt' is being employed." Afterwards multiple images of Edmond are created and flames of grudges are materialized to blast the target(s).
>Final NP is Anti-Unit B rank. Edmond can bring himself or an ally back from the verge of death with a temporary rank up in all parameters.
Lets just say Shirou was really lucky that this Avenger wasn't summoned.

Shirou is lucky nobody smart was summoned into Fuyuki period. Everyone was a bunch of musclehead retards and autists.

Imagine if Moriarty was summoned there.

I summon Kirito

Check and mate

I SUMMON JACK THE RIPPER AND FUCK HER UNTIL I RUN OUT OF COMMAND SEALS AND GLADLY DIE.

>tfw never have a tragic love story with the Napoleon of Crime

What exactly does he do? I don't know too much about servants in GO other than the really ridiculous ones.

Is Simo Hayha a good choice?

I'll just summon this one I've been leveling up all day today.

She killed 120 servants by mistake, and two knights of the round ran away from her after realizing fighting her was probably impossible for anyone.

Only weakness is mental immaturity, and potential of accidentally killing her master. Not a big problem as long as you don't touch her hands or chest. A couple other potential weaknesses are present, but are easily handled by a dutiful master. After a recent event they're recorded in the throne.

Not that much. Edgemond is just the most OP FGo servant OC

>Giant
>Super Strength
>Unable to be hit by projectile weapons

>accidentally summon batman as berserker

We don't have the mats of him yet, but James Moriarty is a maths university professor but also the greatest criminal to ever existed. He's regarded as the embodiment of crimes, called the King or Napoleon of Crime in Jekyll short story. He's a mastermind, usually would be a Caster, but thanks to his deal with Baal, he combined himself with Der Freischütz in order to commit his greatest criminal act: the destruction of the planet. With the Baal buff, he can summon an asteroid that would destroy Earth as the bullet to strike his beloved chosen by Baal (aka (you), he fell in love with (you) as part of his ploy to escape his fate as detective criminal role and outsmarted Holmes). Of course, without Baal, that asteroid feat would be lesser, at most country or city sized.

His major point is that he's really fucking smart and devious, with a criminal network at his disposal. You need someone like Holmes to counter him.

>forgetting the crown station servants
???
Edmond is okay, but he was just another who was exhausted in the end of the grand order battle. Only Jeanne was sturdy enough to disappear last.

The war is over in an hour after a day of prep time.

Oh right he's an Archer now.

How good of a servant would this guy be?

Most people here are answering in memes, either naming characters you have no chance of summoning in regular situations or trying to summon very taxing Servants. Given that none of us has any magic circuits or catalysts, the best thing to do is hope that our NEET/serenity level is compatible with and try to summon him. Any other Caster works fine, too.

>Merlin is an incubus
>Fate/Prototype Merlin is female
So is Proto Merlin a succubus?

Double Servants!

Nobody would be able to beat me

Yes.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU as caster

Are you sure?

He can't do shit once he's in Ozzy's RM

He'll only help (you) if you're a cute girl or a cute fuccboi.

He decapitated him within his RM.

It was an asspull