One Punch Man

I've forgotten too. Why did Saitama become a hero again? Is he questioning his morals now?

>Murata manga characterization
not canon, don't expect any followup or conclusion to this.

>Murata
>One
Pick your choice.

Murata is the new canon.

ONE still writes Murata's OPM. It's basically a rewrite now.

It's just a hobby

Chapter was a big nothing burger apart from

Because he wanted to.
Isn't that reason enough?

>One Punch Man chapter on mangastream
>start reading
>first page has a typo in the giant text box showing a character's name and level

He read Absolute Choice and decided to become like One Pun-Sensei

Mandatory Best girl post

At least she's getting a bit more reaction shots in the extended Choze fight.

Maybe we'll get an epilogue of the tournament arc as a bonus chapter?

>Maybe we'll get an epilogue of the tournament arc as a bonus chapter?

Would be nice

Murata is more style over substance though

To fuck bitches, but nobody likes baldies but the gays

What a boring chapter

Back to the MA HQ next chapter with the return of Dos and Goddess glasses' appearance? Or Garou vs WDM? Either way we're getting both soon.

At the speed One's own manga is going Murata is actually going to overtake him within a few years, even after filler. OPM updates got superslow in the last year.

They were back to a normal speed this though.

And before 2016 ONE didn't have to write the storyboards for each new chapters, with MP100 on the side to write it's not easy to deal with, he's not as fast as Murata and you can't really blame him for that.

it's because this is the garou arc and Murata is making this page the segue to when Garou asks Saitama about his hero shit and Saitama responds with "it's a hobby" after thinking about it for a solid 2 pages and picking his nose

Whats the name of the Psykos artist?

GoldenSmurf.

What did they mean by this?

Is this abuse art

Nah, he's just giving her a massage.

Delete this

Golden Sperm

Is that Atomic Samurai?

No, that's clearly Bushidrill.

King is fucking scary

Season 2 when?

Why does ONE never update the manga?

> Why does ONE never update the manga?

Because he does.

He did it because he enjoyed the thrill of fighting compared to his normal job.

He's literally just a smarter non brain damaged Goku.

Webcomic might as well be dead or a draft for future chapters at this point since ONE is working on MP100(seems to be nearing it's end), OPM redraw(current arc near end) and the season 2 adaptation of OPM.

If Spider man was in OPM universe what rank would he had?
I don't think he would be considered S class.

Doesn't he lacks a bit too much strengh to be S?

His abilities are still pretty damn useful.

Yes, I think he could be a solid A rank Hero. Probably in top ten.
Also still would work incognito though.

What?
Spider man is super strong.
He once lifted an entire small plane off it's broken landing gear, and calculated it to weigh around 100K prounds, which translates to 50 tons.
That's more than Darkshine is supposed to be able to lift (Considering he can lift 20 tons with one hand, I am just lowballing it and saying with both he can lift 20)
Peter also says all the time he holds back so he doesn't kill his opponents.

*he can lift 40

That's why I was putting it as a question, wasn't sure.

Also, anyway, powerlevels of comics superheroes are the most inconsistent shit that exists in fiction. One time Superman can destroy 10 universes with his finger, the other time Batman beats him.

Even if he could lift 40 tons Spidey still isn't strong enough to be S class.

I mean Garou would win in a fight

That's mostly pre-crisis superman or DC 1 million/Cosmic Armor Superman.
Normal Supes even at his peak of being able to lift the weight of the earth for a week straight isn't 'Sneeze and destroy a solar system' golden age Superman.
Also Batman is literally just wanked too much because we're in an age of Apathy and Batman speaks to those people.

Comics are such a fucking mess.

That's what happens when there are dozens of different writers doing different stories of the same characters.

That's why I love manga.
Even though because of this we have situations like H x H and Berserk

>He can lift more than the S Class guy who is said by everyone to be one of if not the strongest hand to hand fighter
>Still isn't strong enough
Are you okay in the head?
I mean that's also ignoring his genius intellect on the par of Child Emperor, his reflexes that allow him to dodge bullets, which are traveling faster than sound, and Spider Sense is basically a 3-5 second pre-cognition at this point.

A few S-rank heroes aren't physically strong, but they make up for it with how skilled and agile they are at using certain tools. I think Spider-Man has potential.

>his genius intellect on the par of Child Emperor

No fucking way.

>I mean that's also ignoring his genius intellect on the par of Child Emperor
Don't get over the line.
Child Emperor would be Mr.Fantastic levels of genius and Peter isn't there even though he is really smart.

Not him, but let's go with visible feats. Can Spiderman punch hard enough to destroy things with the air pressure his fists create? Genos himself was capable of that, and Darkshine is surely magnitudes more powerful than him. Plus, let's put aside stuff like "he can lift 40 tons", since what matters are what they actually do. As if these writers really understand what "being able to lift" means; barely anyone knows how to translate that into actual action scenes, merely using it as a recognizable benchmark to wow the readers.

There's also the mindset to consider of Darkshine being Flash's "equal", with Darkshine being as tough and strong as Flash is fast. No real evidence for this, but it makes for a nice dichotomy for when they faced off against Garou; both individuals who excelled in their specific specialties, but neither being capable of matching up against Garou.

He'd be around Stinger's rank.

Apart from making goofy dog robots and his backpack what has CE done that proves his intellect?
Peter on the other hand
>Calculated the weight of the plane like I mentioned
>Created his artificial web shooters and the chemicals to make the webs strong enough that even Winter Solider can't break free and WS is on par with Cap and can stop planes in mid air
>Constantly uses his intellect to figure out ways to stop Doc Ock, another 10 top smartest Earthling in Marvelverse
The only reason We're not calling his Professor Parker is cause he's poor and being spiderman has ruined his career as a scientist.

>Apart

His backpack slaughtered a demon threat in a second.

>but let's go with visible feats
Let's not because that's the same trapping Death Battle uses.
YEAH NO
Stinger and all the other A classes around there got chumped by Dried Out Sea King.
Peter has taken blows from Juggernaut who is FAR FAR STRONGER than dried out Sea King

>I don't think he would be considered S class.

Spiderman is definitely S-class you guys are retarded.

Electro, Rhino, Sandman, Aquaman are all demon class at the very least. Electro is a dragon class for sure.

He defeats them regularly. he is a like a child emperor combined with metal bat

>he is a like a child emperor combined with metal bat
I would pay to read comic book about Metal Bat. That's for sure.

>Let's not because that's the same trapping Death Battle uses.
Yeah, so? It still doesn't change the fact that even someone like Hammerhead is visibly stronger than Spiderman. Throw around your factoids all you want, but what's most important is consistency in the work. "Weightlifting" is the laziest and most inaccurate way for writers to show off how strong someone is, and it's the greatest reason for any inaccuracies that show up in the work regarding a character's level of strength.

I dont see how you sit there with Tank Top Master, Pri Pri prisoner, and zombieman and think Spider-man can't rank somewhere in there.

He deals with people like those on a daily basis in the marvel universe. He has to tangle with the fucking hulk and thor and their enemies and shit.

>Yeah, so?
You don't want to be like the Death Battle guys.

> blackstar is a Sup Forumsfag

Not surprised.

I want to see GG triggering DoS, something like:

GG: kukukuku, you dare to return after unable to kill a B class hero, I feel so ashamed of being your sister.

Do-S: (takes out her mask), Look, I didnt run away because i didnt kill Fubuki, I did because her sister, Tatsumaki, who is on a level far above her, that could be a threat even to the high tier monsters.

>Oh no we're talking about cape comics in a thread about a series that parodies cape comics

>tfw you will never get a "Thank you Kiss" from Puri Puri Prisoner

What is the purpose of life again?

In general, you can take Marvel's own ranking and adjust them upwards one rank to get OPM rankings. Most Marvel's A-listers would have stopped at least one Dragon Class threats in their career and B-listers are about the same parity and gimmick levels as the A-Class.

he gets kisses

they just arent voluntary

speaking of A-listers. Both Deadpool and Wolverine are superior versions of Zombieman and spider-man outclasses both when serious. That puts him at the very least above zombieman even if people want to pretend he wouldn't run circles around tank top master and Pri-pri

tornado girl likes him in the most recent developments in the story, i think, although it's not very obvious.

she basically finds out he is completely unaffected by all her power and gets all flustered and weird

So how the fuck does Saitama go from guilt tripping himself about monsters this hard to 'raiding' MA because someone was making noise at night and standing in a fucking line to fight Big Bag Garou?

>making her boobs bigger

why would you ruin her physique?

This is already connecting to the webcomic:

Saitama is feeling bored, then he will King on his way home and want to play with him, then get the infinite combo moment.

Genos will become stronger after being repaired which was why he was even with Garou.

People seriously overestimate S Classes too
Look at Metal Knight. What has his strongest armor done? Didn't even damage the meteor and did nothing to Elder Centipede. He's top 7.
Meanwhile Tony has created Suits that can go toe to toe with Hulk, and Hulk has destroyed Extinction level event Asteroids even back in the early days before Worldbreaker, not to mention he has a satellite laser that took down said World Breaker.
Thor alone would push all the S class Heroes down a peg, and that's not even counting Odinforce/Rune King Thor.

I want one 40 chapter just for the infinite combo

please murata

He doesn't give a shit about MA and Garou

oh yeah i can already see their marriage because she acknowledged a bit of his power

>she basically finds out he is completely unaffected by all her power and gets all flustered and weird

Sorry but you dreamt of that.

>strongest armor
That was a weapons testing platform, user.

And you're wrong on principle. We've gone from Spiderman to Iron Man for some reason, and you're treating the two of them as if they were truly equitable. That said, I do agree Spiderman would be S class. He's just not that particularly physically strong.

well, in her case it's something very significant, since she mostly lives in a bubble.

the top class A guy, sweet mask, or whatever, basically now idolizes saitama after the garou arc, for example, considering him the epitome of beauty.

Fuck off to Sup Forums if you want to wank to comic shit.

The same way how he went from soliloquizing about how he felt utterly nothing at all before he got pissed off beyond reason at having a fly bother him. He's just being emo.

It's the same thing as the chapter that had people going, "Oh no, Genos finally can't put up with Saitama's bullshit and is going to leave him" which ended with Genos remaining Saitama's ever faithful yes man instead.

We're at a dramatic point, but it's not really that important since Saitama can just switch back to his casual mode as easy as flipping a switch.

when she tries to fight him outside the hero compound fortress, and he just takes all her ridiculously big attacks and always reappears completely intact, as usual. she gets her bubble pierced, in my view.

That's strictly false

OPM IS comick Shit.

There's a board for that. Now fuck off.

This never happened, and they pretty much hate each others guts at this point

and then there are flashbacks to Flash, and how she basically idolizes him, all this connected with her frustrating encounter with saitama. obviously saitama is just there acting like a invulnerable test dummy and not giving an actual fuck.

Except she was "fighting" Saitama while being heavily weakened. In the end she didn't give a shit and when Saitama tried to go friendship no jutsu on her she humiliated him hard.

So Saitama is bound to remain stagnant for fucking ever.

Epic.

That's litterally the point of his character and how ONE defined him.

no u

First, I'm talking about ONE's manga, not sure you are as well.

That's why I said it, about them hating each other. Usually, they are completely uninterested in other people in general, and don't feel any particular way about anyone, apart from the rare "this guy is being annoying". They are eachother's first object of any strong feeling, even if it is the feeling of disdain/utter annoyance. It is asymmetric, since tornado hates saitama more than saiatama hates her.

You know what that's called in literature, user? A static character. It's not a bad thing, you know. Saitama simply serves as a foil to all other characters; while they're going through "character development", Saitama is already "complete" as a person. Sure, he can still learn and change, but nothing dramatic is necessary for him. Because, as a character, he lacks any sort of drama due to how unfazable he is.

The way I see it, she is used to flattening out everyone in 5 seconds (like saitama is), and this was, in anyway, somewhat of a significant event. But I might be overanalysing.

How is he lacking any sort of drama when he's constantly depressed because
>why am I a hero?
>why can't I just have fun?
And recently
>I have no friends???
He's a huge fucking drama queen yet none of his frustrations are ever resolved because ONE gave him DID that sets the character back a step every time it seems like he's making some progress.

What S Class Hero outside of Blast and Tats could take on Godzilla?
Remember
Godzilla's atomic breath can melt through all metal and has enough force to blast the 100K ton Kaiser Ghidorah into space in seconds
He has once taken a city busting meteor without flinching
Survived a Black Hole
Destroyed Hell
Can regenerate
And Knows Wrestling moves.

>constantly depressed
You're woobifying him. He's just experiencing ennui. He's never been depressed. It's always been rampant sheeps parroting one another. That doesn't make it true.

He's making some progress, like his friendship with King, he's just to autistic to accept them for what it is.

>can melt through all metal
Just like jet fuel!

I'd say Metal Knight, considering that he must have been able to reverse engineer the alien ship's tech by now and he's pretty much destined to be the next big bad.

Showa Mechagodzilla was made of Alien Tech too, Godzilla beat him AND another Monster by himself.