Is KumiRei the ultimate yuri couple?

Is KumiRei the ultimate yuri couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tuG7sUdfkFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe.

In a way yes, because they show how all yuri is just fanservice and no anime girl doesn't want the cock.

You just know

If by yuri you mean pure platonic friendship then yes,.

According to both the director and the LN writer, it's just adolescence

Wait for the upcoming novel/movie by Kyoani.

they are, then yuri is bullshit

Neither of them is a bear, so no.

2nd year Kumiko - Reina should be a couple now; calling each other cute nicknames and dating.

Sure I'll take a Hibike Love Story where history repeats. Record your tears for me

non-much is known for sure but with how the anime is anything can happen.

Or yours

>there are people who still think Shoe has a chance
So you're assuming Kumiko's going to go from Reina, to Asuka, and then for some reason....to Shoe?

>it's just adolescence guys XD

Kyoanus please.

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure Hibike! Euphonium is the ultimate anime

This is Asuka Tanaka. She's also known as "best girl"! Say something nice about her.

Anyone saying this hasn't watched Kannazuki no Miko.

I know you cut out Haruka (and others) and for that you must die

>mfw i see girls doing this kind of shit every day in JHS
>according to yurifags at least 70% of the female population of japan is gay
Japanese girls are just more touchy feely than we are used to and the dickless amongst us read too much into that.

Closet homosexuals I tells you.

Ultimate shit.

You are the biggest retard in this thread. Which is saying something.

You haven't watched Kannazuki no Miko I take it.

>touchy feely
Define this.

>2017
>not being able to touch your feels

>You haven't watched Kannazuki no Miko I take it.
I watched it years ago and it sucked. It was so bad that anyone who likes it loses all credibility.

no, they are straight

>straight
As rainbows.

Why are the hot girls always lesbians

Cause it's marketable

It sucking has nothing to do with them being the ultimate yuri couple.

Basically, what you see in anime.

Even the boys are. More so than represented in anime. If anything, the fact that boys aren't represented in anime as touchy feely as they are in reality makes the girls seem even more gay when its really just norm for Japanese students as a whole.

This is the truth.

Now that would be Nanako and Yukari.

No, they're bullshit.

Just finished S2.

Was that "confession" at the end platonic? It felt like the most bombastic yuribait I've seen in years but there's a small chance it was legitimate. inb4 /u/, I don't care about that, I just want to understand the relationships in the show and Kumiko makes it hard sometimes.

They're not even the best yuri couple in their show, at least in S2.

>Basically, what you see in anime.

You mean flirting. Kumiko and Reina through all the S1 and part of the S2, all they do is flirt.
It has nothing to do with being touchy feely. You can be affectionate and not flirt.

You can be flirty without actually being gay too.

So? With what purpose?
Yeah, you can be flirty with your same-sex "friend" being bi.

You're wasting your time, user. Both in this thread and in hoping for actual yuri to develop in Hibike.

No. They aren't even the greatest pair in their franchise.

>With what purpose?
To have fun? Just being a part of your personality? Are you going to boil down everything people do to having a purpose?
Why are you posting on this board?

>ultimate yuri couple
ultimate friend couple

fixed that for you.

t. Reina

Rei got kek'd by asuka (again)

Kyoani master of subtle shit.

>You're wasting your time, user. Both in this thread and in hoping for actual yuri to develop in Hibike.

I don't care about the yuri itself and sure user, I'm wasting my time here on purpose otherwise I will not be here.

please respond, i am not a clever man

I really couldn't grow to like Yuuko after the whole solo drama, I just kinda saw her as an annoying cunt from then on. Natsuki is great, though.

>you are now aware that shoe went for the trombone because he was crushing on kumiko's sister, but now that kumiko has grown up to be a fine piece of fluffy hair and ass he is crushing on her

>Are you going to boil down everything people do to having a purpose?
There is always a why, yes. Even as you said, having fun is a purpose. God! where are you from??

>Why are you posting on this board?
As you said, for fun. I'm here a purpose, it's obvious.

>Just being a part of your personality?
In this case this is invalid. Neither Kumiko and Reina being flirty with people is part of their normal behaviour. Asuka is.

Again, if it's just for fun then it's to laugh not to blush.

>inb4 /u/, I don't care about that, I just want to understand the relationships in the show and Kumiko makes it hard sometimes.

user, the truth is this. Kumiko makes it so hard.

The point still stands.

Every girl in the show is touchy feely, but almost nobody ships Hazuki and Midori, or Haruka and Kaori. Kumiko and Reina stand out because the context of their scenes is extremely romantic and sexual, not merely because they make physical contact.

>oh yeah man I see girls going on romantic mountain dates and sensually stroking each other's faces and playing love songs together every day
dumb autist

>I'm just going to keep consuming awful bait that doesn't go anywhere and it's the exactly the kind of mindset that holds genuinely good yuri
This argument doesn't hold water. Japan doesn't even consider Western tastes or opinions when making an anime. Even if every western anime fan bought the BDs and demanded that KyoAni make the yuri official, not only would it affect the Oricon rankings but the studio wouldn't care.

Not only this, this is just normal when your friends speak about go to festival and you wait the other friend to leave so you can ask your best friend with blush in your face to go the festival alone, so no one bothers you.

Moreover, it's even more normal than if you're your friend's best friend (that you really care about) intentionally separate your friend from what you suspect may be her romantic interest.

And then I said to him "Huh, why?"

Kumiko is sweet like chocolate!

R: Kumiko, look at me I'll eat your fish sensually *stare *stare
K: Woah!

Yuri can be fixed by a good dicking. Then they're bi, whixh get the best of both worlds.

If they are bi then a dick are not fixing anything, you know, only adding a plus. And possibly in their relationship this is just an instrument more than anything else.

The problem is in that in this show males are SO BETA that the only one that has value is Gotou's dick.

Gotou is too high test for anyone besides Riko

Nope. youtu.be/tuG7sUdfkFM

Japs have no balls to do a full anime treating girls romance seriously. They only do music video and fanservice.

Hibike's adaptation had potential to take another route than the novels, the hiking scene was especially powerful, but Kyoani diluted and dismissed it, instead of building on it. It's just speculation, but i think going full yuri in the case of Hibike would have sold even more, if treated seriously and not as pandering.

Hibike is unironically my favorite KyoAni work since Disappearance. I can't wait for the movies.

Close

>ultimate yuri couple
Hell no, definitely not those fake-ass lesbians.

hope we good some good ribbons-natsuki scenes in the movies

>hairpin

The LN author doesn't see anything yuri either. It's just autists jerking off to cute girls, what the author expected. Except the less functional autists believe there's lesbianism in spite the opinion of the author and the director

I want to worship Kumiko's legs.

Adolescence is the passage from childhood to adulthood.

Yamada and Kase as yuri couple work are fine. The relationship, even in the way that Kyoani has done it, is more powerful than that Kase san's one.

A world where male do not exist is just unrealistic, autistic, unreliable and stupid.

Using this much money and technical skills like hibike for pandering is just a waste though.
Kyoani should have made a "faithful to novel" anime only (with shoe scenes not downplayed) or adapting in full yuri.
But not trying to mix the two in a fanservice way. Because of that, a lot of scenes have less impact than they should, especially if they took the full yuri way.

So what? Kumiko only smiles.

It means that deep down she cares about Shoe. Not that she thinks: fuck i'm in love of this dude!
If you see this, you are being autistic.

No one deserves Kumiko she should remain pure.

Both seasons are garbage, nothing more than a really polished turd.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. But even so, sadly, Hibike is more powerful than Sake san. Obviously it's another format as well.

Yuri is the purest form of love.

To start this is not quite right. And to finish Kubo and Sayo don't see anything gay about Yuri on ice either and look at them with their expensive rings
here and there not in a couple way of course.

In any case, the novels continue and are not yet written ...

>Pure
*Cough It's kinda hot *cough *cough
*Cough no okusan anymore *cough

not even gonna sugar coat it
this is literally me, hits everything on the spot

But the pin hair is cute, deshou? So I taken it and I said "thank you" *warau *warau

>this is literally yo/u/, hits everything on the spot.

Fixed.

Uh... Dude..., you're salty?

Best girl is best.

Why are you bringing up Yuri on ice? The novels have Kumiko and Shoe date at the end of the first year, unless Takeda makes them break up during second year in the new novel or Kyoani refuses to show Shoe we are going to see something about their relationship.
When Shoe's VA tweeted about looking forward to work in the movies the replies he got from fans are hoping his character hooks up with Kumiko

There's more evidence that Kumiko is gay than Reina. And there's no evidence that Kumiko is gay.

But it's just a compilation.

>unless Takeda makes them break up during second year in the new novel or Kyoani refuses to show Shoe we are going to see something about their relationship.
The novel is one thing, but the anime would have to make quite a leap if they want to put them in the same relationship for the upcoming movies.
Not that I'm saying that can't happen.

>When Shoe's VA tweeted about looking forward to work in the movies the replies he got from fans are hoping his character hooks up with Kumiko
Yeah, /his/ fans.
I doubt any of the KumiRei fans would go to his twitter and bring up what they wanted to see. Tht would just be bullying.

>But it's just a compilation.
Only the first one is.

>There's more evidence that Kumiko is gay than Reina.
Hm.
>And there's no evidence that Kumiko is gay.
Hmn?

>Only the first one is.
Really? I thought the second one was just going retread S2, and that there's no more main story material to adapt besides. Are they going to go back to the nationals?

>Hmn?
Straight girls are much more physically affectionate with each other than straight boys, and Reina is clingy with Kumiko because she didn't have many/any friends growing up.