Is it our fault that Africa is shit, Sup Forums?

Is it our fault that Africa is shit, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSW4M2Mgseo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup. they can do better and that's why they are leaving.

#BLAXIT

Yes. Now watch our next cash cow.

no, subsaharan africa has always been a shithole, always inferior compared to Europe and Asia (and also North Africa/Middle East).

If you reply to this shit you're fucking retarded.
Sage this shit you stupid assholes.
How fucking retarded can you possibly be?

No. It's their fault. Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSW4M2Mgseo

why do blacks hate us but want to be near us?

the Chinese own them now, good luck with that

they want the gibs

they don't thats why they are all leaving

#BLAXIT

then you should leave Australia

>Mind our own business for literally thousands of years
>No actual culture made
>No wonder that have stood the test of time
>No empire managed to last to modernity
Wow, so advanced

i'm aboriginal.

South Africa was great once but then niggers ruined that, same with Rhodesia

If they were on such a steep trend of technological advancement then why were they still living in mud huts when we came there in our ships with guns?

Australia next.

They will go fill Belgian Congo in 20 years I guarantee you

dont u find it strange dat d Europe n d US dat have poor soils r rich n Africa dat has rich soil is poor

yall stole africas resourses raped r women and left nothing but pain thats all witefolks do around d world

#hardfacts

because of white men. nothing to do with the Arabs and the religion of peace who codify slavery and practice it to this very day.

i'm with you brother. time to #BLAXIT

So what you're saying is that black people are an animal sub-species of hominid that need to be eradicated from the globe?

HOL UP, YOU TELLIN ME WE WUZ PYRAMIDS N SHEET?

Yes it is our fault, we should have exterminated the black population and totally replaced it with whites. Africa would be much improved.

That Chinese dude is based as fuck

Africa was shit before a white man ever set foot on that continent.

As for that image, it's absolutely retarded. I don't for one second think that person actually believes that. It's just incomprehensible.

Wait...can we trick people into thinking Wakanda was a real place

because rodhesia workd out so well.... smdh

Africa would have looked like Universal Studios?

Still waitin for an African made product down at the walmarts. And it can't be from that german area in africa either....

And I'm good on conga's and lip plates...

I want to be educated on those chocolate milk fun bags.

>Whitey go home!
>No wait, come back!

Enjoy those aids nigger.

Africa would be great if it wasn't for one species wrecking it.
It's eaten all the others BTW
We have lost 50% of species in the last 50 years.
Way to go.

Guys I have an Idea. What if I got to Britain, get a number of people who want to leave it cause of all the Mussies, go back to to America and gets guns, and go to Zimbabwe, conquer it, and bring back Rhodesia?

That engine reactor is based reality.
>I had a dream lads.

lol no

ROTFL, they were living almost in caves when the first europeans (portuguese) reached there

How africans described the portuguese when they reached there:

>"A day from the sea came a great ship, white wings, and shining like knives in the sun, white men came out of the water, saying words that no one understood, our ancestors were afraid and thought they were Vumbi, souls of the other world. They managed to make them return to the sea by shooting clouds of arrows, but the "Vumbi" began to spit fire with a noise of thunder.. .. "
>* African oral tradition, in F. Braudel, Material Civilization ... III.

3,999 retweet’s. Are niggers literally this autistic? Do they actually believe these total lies?

>Is it our fault that Africa is shit, Sup Forums?

Yes.
If you would force hard working, smart and talented African-Americans to go home, they would Make Africa Great Again.

Germans holocausted the southern Africans, so shut the fuck up.

Lol OP is dumb as fuck to even believe this shit

Fellow abbo here, 1/128'th reporting in

Africa belongs to the white man by divine right, it's only a matter of time.

If they don't want to go back, we will go. :)

Op is totally sucking soyboy dick with this shit

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIIEEET!

W A L L K A N D A

Wow, niggers are so fucking stupid, it's unreal.

#Bad English Too

t. Nigger

Does this mean that Belgians, who treated Africans worse than chinks do, have less empathy than chinks? Belgian confirmed a nonwhite noncountry.

Europe not having any minerals underfoot is a FUCKING meme mate.
>Geology states it.
>Alluvial strata fields also state it.
>1207ct

You won't do shit

I will meme neocolonization into reality if I felt like it slut

There is no path to skyscrapers that doesn't start with an animal-pulled plow
I'm sure with another few thousand years of undisturbed life, Africans would have gotten around to it

If we stole magical space metal sure. But we wuz kangs hated other Africans so it was still shit in the end.

There is no divine whites.
There is no divine blax.
There is no divine Asians

There is a divine subject of this earth.
And it aint any of you lot.
>Divinity states it.
You are NOT of the void, YOU are flesh beings
You are bore of mother and father whom is flesh.
You are NOT the light barer seed.

Wrong.

They don't want to be near whites, they want the cities whites built. Like hermit crabs trading up to a better shell. Only these hermit crabs riot, steal, and vandalize their own shells until they aren't livable.

She's right, pol. Don't believe me? Let me break it down:

>White people never have anything to do with blacks
>Whites spend all their time researching new sciences and technologies, since they don't have politics and race issues to distract them
>Inteplanetary space travel is achieved hundreds of years earlier than it would have been otherwise
>Eventually, civilized man embarks from Earth for the last time, leaving behind their then outdated technology
>Africans later stumble upon it on accident. Though they never fully master the controls, they make a movie about it called "Black Panther"

Please Lord. I don't ask for much. Please let #Blaxit come true. Let all negros move back to Africa in my life time.

Europe actually has many resources, but chooses not to explaoit them
Here the reasons
>expensive labor
>expensive enviormental protection laws
>expensive reforestation
>protection of enviorment, often leads to ban of mining
In general it has just become to hard or expensive to even mine our natural resources.
Rare earths for example. We have lots of them in europe, but because china sells them so cheap it not nessesary to mine them

Yeah, it worked great it until it was taken over by niggers. Fucking niggers lived better under white controlled Rhodesia than they do now you dumb nig.

Evening,
Multinational Corporations enter Africa and your governmental leaders are so corrupt by nature, they are easily bribed into allowing the persecution of their own people and the plundering of their natural resources, for gibs.

Agreed.

BUMP

Impressive, especially when you consider that the meter would even be invented until the late 1700s...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these poor souls are so deluded. they have such a poor grasp of history.
fuck is wrong with the- oh it's their IQ. nevermind.

Such is the mystery of history. We'll never know... They might have been better off, but better than the empires of Europe, doubtful.

AND WE WOULD HAVE THE GALAXY ALREADY IF IT WASN'T FOR NIGGERS HOLDING US BACK, SMDH

and?

Like all great superhero comics, Black Panther was created by 2 Jewish guys.

Black Panther is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Jack Kirby, first appearing in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966) in the Silver Age of Comic Books.