GOOGLE "Diversity Advocates" complain about Sup Forums

SAN FRANCISCO — The firing of Google engineer James Damore for suggesting men are more suited to technical roles than women has triggered a culture war inside the Internet giant. Diversity advocates, say they've been targeted by some of their own coworkers for fighting to bring greater diversity to Google's 78,000-plus staff of mostly white and Asian men.

Their personal information and comments expressed in internal company forums have been leaked to the public and published on far-right websites, leading to mistreatment by online vigilantes. What's more, they say they've been subjected to doxing on Sup Forums and Kiwi Farms after screenshots were included in the 161-page lawsuit Damore filed in January alleging Google discriminates against whites, conservatives and men.

In interviews with WIRED, 15 current Google employees accuse coworkers of inciting outsiders to harass rank-and-file employees who are minority advocates, including queer and transgender employees. Since August, screenshots from Google’s internal discussion forums, including personal information, have been displayed on sites including Breitbart and Vox Popoli. What followed, the employees say, was a wave of harassment. On forums like Sup Forums, members linked advocates’ names with their social-media accounts. At least three employees had their phone numbers, addresses, and deadnames

usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/01/26/google-diversity-culture-war/1071107001/
archive.is/wN8Ey

wired.com/story/the-dirty-war-over-diversity-inside-google/
archive.is/NktyV

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/07/contra-grant-on-exaggerated-differences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice those demitranskin deserve it

Aaaaaaand we're off the search results

eh... whatever

thats a good thing

Dear google, fuck off.

they hate us cuz they ain't us

daily reminder that the memo was a limp-wristed shithead attempt for a jew to make money.
If you want to prove women are inferior, read this:
slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/07/contra-grant-on-exaggerated-differences/

Diphonia overhandicap nonironically hondo

Damore gets fired "Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences"
Google crybullies have their comments leaked "Whaaah! This is a hate crime! I shouldn't have to stand by my words."

>At least three employees had their phone numbers, addresses, and deadnames
>deadnames
What?

transfaggot masculine names before they chopped their dicks off

>advocate for doxxing conservatives or anyone who doesn't tow the diversity line
>actively try to ruin their lives with said doxxing
>QQ when they dox you back

I wonder what moot's up to these days.

Probably a bell boy

Well he's white and apparently works for Google now so, yea, most likely

*blood boy

Names that trannys were born with and used before they transitioned.

>Their personal information and comments expressed in internal company forums have been leaked to the public and published on far-right websites, leading to mistreatment by online vigilantes
Isn't that EXACTLY what they were trying to do with anyone to the right of Trotsky? I mean EXACTLY, word by word that's what they said they were gonna do.

This is why we can't have nice things. I refuse to use vocabulary some fucked in the head dude with a bra invented. If some queer asks me to call it queer I'll call it faggot, I don't give a shit. I'm tired of this, they can all get fucked to death. Won't take long with all the STDs anyway

wow further proof that we are living amongst the dead ruins of what civilization once was... ;(

Anyone have their info?

sounds like a fun way to fuck with these idiots though

Did we really doxx them? I don't remember such a thread. I thought that was a NO-NO after gamergate.
Are they talking about 8ch perhaps?

awww poor libshits aren't liking the taste of their own medicine :(

I was over on Ebaumsworld and we were doxing everyone all night long.
I was just, "Hey, I'm going to dox that kate dude. Alright?"
And everyone else was going "You can't even."
But I could, I could even.

And yeah it was just doxering all night long with the peoples.

I-I... thought you were joking...

dee du diverzity iz a ur strengt n sheeit

studie s hve proved it!!!!!!

But isn't it true though? Google, now "shadow-ran" by (((diversity advocates))) (with many being vagenes) and having access to all the spyware tech and essentially controls most of the "front end" of the Internet, and still gets BTFO by a male-majority Mongol paperfolding forum.
Deadname is a tranny's original name, before changing it into something that reflect its "current gender". So Stephen would be the deadname of a tranny named Stephanie. It doesn't necessarily mean the opposite gender version of a name. Some tranny originally named John could change its name into Sparkle or some even more horribly faggy name. Calling a tranny by its deadname triggers the tranny.

>78,000
>15 current Google employees accuse coworkers of inciting outsiders to harass rank-and-file employees who are minority advocates
seriously, fuck these assholes

Ohhh nooo, that's too bad. However will the flood of normies find us if they can't google us?

It looks like they're undergoing some sort of civil war within the workplace. How the fuck can a company survive something like this. I guess primarily makes money from it's search and ads, everything else is a vanity project and R&D so there is no high-stakes for failure.

That would be great.

Well that's not Sup Forums then. Fuck you Google.

So like Drumpf?

It's not really a civil war because nobody is really fighting back. SJWs do this every time they infiltrate an organization and corrupt it. Read SJWs Always Lie by Vox Day.

> be the monopoly
> how do they survive

Culture of critique is better.

SJWs Always Lie is more timely and to the point.

They purge their dissidents and hire more h1b workers without souls.

Luggage Lad.

It's okay for there to be "consequences" for his speech, but not for your speech, eh shlomo?

why did they add a pedo on the right?

Assuming this isn't ironic, the normie's way to Sup Forums has always been word-of-mouth. A friend tells you about Sup Forums and how to properly use it (lurk for some time, learn the lingo, etc.), and they become an user. Once they become an user, they eventually make their way here and... well, you know the rest.
>Becomes an unofficial member of the right wing death squads
There's always a way for normies to get here. The millions already exposed to Sup Forums is already a vector for potential recruits, exponentially growing Sup Forums's ranks. Even if they shut down the Internet, as it is the only way to stop Sup Forums as a board, it doesn't stop Sup Forums as an idea. It's too late. Furthermore, Sup Forums is a containment board for ideas such as "Day of the Rope". They get rid of Sup Forums and Sup Forumsacks take the Day of the Rope to the real world, littering the streetlights with the hanging bodies of degenerates and those they perceive as the enemies. Would they really want to risk heralding the aformentioned day?

>implying we want people useing (((their))) search machine here

Even my university human resources book teaches about diversity citing studies about how it creates conflicts and probably does more bad than good. There's actually no evidence that supports the "diversity is strenght" nonsense, that's why they have to repeat the lie enough times so people believe it. The situation in Google is yet more evidence against a diverse workforce. This shit wasn't happening until they brought the problematic group of people always crying about something because they have no real problems in life.

Like Nick says in his videos going over the lawsuit, it seems like these poeple spend a shit load of time NOT working. Attending workshops and other bullshit and always posting on the internal G+

>hire more H1B
Well, likley in the end this will result in the quality dropping to the point where even the last boomer moron will finally start entertaining the thought of searching for something else.

God I hope

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, IS TYRANNY

Cool

Its like we are using their own strategies against them now

Google needs more strong black queens! Since black women are 7% of the population Google should have 7% of the total software engineer position filled by black women!

I think this is a position that Sup Forums should support fully

RIght! Aff Axn is Tyranny. Good one!

>Google should have 7% of the total software engineer position filled by black women!
you forgot a zero

>The firing of Google engineer James Damore for suggesting men are more suited to technical roles than women
How do they get this shit wrong in the FIRST FUCKING LINE.
READ THE MEMO.
I fucking hate ideologues that don't fucking read what people are saying and just inject their own interpretation into everything.

>they've been subjected to doxing on Sup Forums

>put your information online
>be shocked when people with internet have access to that information

>Calling a tranny by its deadname triggers the tranny.

I don't remember doxing any jewgs, polly /b did it

Let's notice that the discussion have been succesfully moved from his research again.

>furfags
Truly the height of degeracy

try reading the comments on that article you twat monger

the white guy is a homo and probably a nappy hair jew and the white christian girl is next to a nigger

Do you 'victim' much?

Would not fuck

>deadnames

if they can't accept themselves I cannot accept them either.

I hear they keep him locked up in a closet and throw nickels at him for sport

Dont remember any doxing raid on Google but kudos to whoever did tho wish I took I part

huge if true

hasn't been on search results for a long time, though

What if moot is playing a long game here and simply took the job at Google so that he could get paid bank and save up enough that he can buy back Sup Forums and not have to worry about Sup Forums funds like he used to?

keep dreaming

>It looks like they're undergoing some sort of civil war within the workplace
^ this

t. Google employee

What the fuck happened to their face?
Guys are probably more likely to fuck them before hand holy shit

>t. moot

>When capitalists abandon meritocracy

No sympathy.

How true is this statement?

hard to believe they included a christian cross

20% of the workers produce 80% of the work

Understanding the Pareto Principle (The 80/20 Rule) ... More generally, the Pareto Principle is the observation (not law) that most things in life are not distributed evenly. It can mean all of the following things: 20% of the input creates 80% of the result. 20% of the workers produce 80% of the result.

what the fuck is gcxotle=?

>m00t playing the long game
Not a chance in hell. He hated this place at the end there. Sup Forums is his Frankensteins monster.

seems unlikely to have more stalkers than Sup Forums

Kek every white person in that pic is a cripple.

#googlesplan4us

Haven't been to Sup Forums in so long I had to check. Can confirm they have become stalkers on steroids.

Please, I want to go back to the good times

Good

>Google's 78,000-plus staff of mostly white and Asian men.
See? Asians are the white man's ally in this fight.

and only shills use "muh dick" tier arguments to divide us

They did that to 2x4chan and it only proved to be a good thing.

>posting the fake version

If they're finally expanding
>muh privelege
to Asians, then they're finally going down

>crying in pain as xir strikes you

why is the old guy portrayed young?

Bump for totalitarian leftist tears.

>means "white left"
checks out

"The Googler cries out in pain as he strikes you."

>They get rid of Sup Forums and Sup Forumsacks take the Day of the Rope to the real world, littering the streetlights with the hanging bodies of degenerates and those they perceive as the enemies. Would they really want to risk heralding the aformentioned day?
dude, it's just a prank bro

>Kiwi Farms
Isn't that the site for hambeasts?

It's equality. The White man must be crippled, to level the playing field. Like Harrison Bergeon.

probably one of the three that had their deadname published.

Fucking with trannies is too easy, takes no time or effort. What we need to do is redpill trannies, not rally them agaist us to help Joogle.

How do we get all the faggots to see that the talmudic kike banksters have kept them repressed and blackmailed for generations? Along with the onesided "me too wuz women" movement, a redpilled lgbt break away group would cause a real diversity of ideas in the tech world... cause a real shakeup to this neoliberal haven of kike cuckery.

This