What the FUCK are Democrats planning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvX7PVvPVw0
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/27/report-explicit-kid-images-on-military-day-cares-ipads-spurs-fbi-inquiry-but-no-criminal-evidence-has-been-found-at-this-point.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crashing their party with no survivors.

This has got me worried a bit. Especially because I know the Jews are out to get Trump and they are terrified of what Mueller will reveal.

fucking shit article, when did Trump promise to protect illegals

Bump.

to make a Principled Stand against White Supremacy and Xenophobia and for Our Values, Equality, and The Statue Of Liberty. Give us your tired huddled masses etc. if and only if they vote Democratic.

lel

Then all the taconiggers wind up loving Trump even more thus guaranteeing 2020.

>democrats will fill balconies with dreamers

hope their shitskin pets chimp out so people want them out quicker

Secret Service has been planning this with the deep state for months. The timing seems rushed, so I hope they botch it. But there will be an attempt in the next week.

There better be more security in there than fucking fort knox I'm not even kidding.

i hope some senator sends someone that is a victim of illegal aliens.

nICE party

Trump could fill the building with Marines if he wanted to.

I hope Trump deports every single dreamer that comes the State of the Union.

Send just as many military members to the state of the union. Ice agents deserve to go to

I'm sure the people protecting Trump and his family are well aware of any potential plots on their lives. I doubt he doesn't have contingency plans for a multitude of scenarios.

That “give us your poor and tired” bullshit is just an outdated ad for cheap labor. The new sign reads “fuck off we’re full”.

Never.

>Daca recipients boo gringo president, get rowdy start a riot
>they all get charged with inciting violence

Plenty of "cheap laborers" don't work lel
It's pure vote-banking and virtue signalling

Call ICE in.

You guys know that a ton of DACA recipients are Mossad agents right?

The more they do this shit, the better. They are killing their chances of winning the House every day they come out as champions of illegal immigrants.

As if the podium in the House isn't surrounded with quantum field technology.

>(((They))) are out to get (((Trump)))
He's the best puppet (((they))) ever had.

>Trump could fill the building with Marines if he wanted to.
44,000 lost troops

Trump is not a kike puppet. Your statement makes absolutely no sense.

If Trump was a kike puppet they would be supporting him not trying to take him out.

>ICE waiting right outside with deport orders

some kennedy guy is going. nice collection of fake news

Fuck off Jew.

Please God I hope this is true! The salt would be delicious

>Trump is not a kike puppet.
kek

You made me actually laugh.

Well, if these nuts try to kill trump... we know it was Kerry behind it. He told the Palestinian dude trump will be gone soon, don’t make any deals.

I'd have ICE take them all in to custody.
Instruct mandatory deportation for them after investigation any and all possible charges.

Almost all 'DACA/Dreamers' are guilty of some type of fraud.
>identity fraud/theft
>social security
>insurance
>bank/loan/financial
>tax fraud

Shit that would get me arrested for a felony and months in prison.

But because they're brown slaves for our aristocracy, they cannot be held to our legal standards, right?

Send ICE/feds to each of their home addresses.
You'll find more illegal aliens, and quite often drugs and gang affiliations among many of the collateral illegals that would get scooped up in this.
Their laborers usually break building codes, safety regulations, permit/license requirements, lol AL ordinances etc.
Those that employ lmlow level laborers are usually committing fraud of various types as well.

Honestly, if we held them to good white standards, they're almost all criminals and shitbags.
This is my personal experience after living between the hood and little mexico for over 20 years.

You and I both know it's true so stop lying to yourself.

Wish a nigga would

I think I’ve seen that? Beaufort

they're on federal land and illegal they can get arrested without warrant.

>Bannon
We know Bannon is against the Israeli lobby. That's why Trump fired him. Trump is 100% behind Israel. He loves Israel more than he does America.

No, but thanks for posting that up. Fucking (((Kushner))) of course.

You're not even trying to be convincing. Bannon was a huge zionist and he tried to poison Trump.

Kushner is not a zionist.

Why are these people moving outside of their containment zone?

ICE ICE baby

Trump is the #1 Zionist. You can't excuse him giving Israel everything they ever wanted just because they ask.

Alright let's get suited up boys, we got a hot tip from Nancy.

Ha! You're the fist user who noticed. Yea, its the sculpture outside the city library. WTF were they thinking?

What has he given them??????? Besides Jerusalem name 1 thing.

................................He just offered them citizenship

Interesting angle, they have almost opposite rights of slaves... do whatever

The dems just can’t shake that slave angle

ICE will grab every Dem guest

Trump already said that he'd grant 1.8 million Dreamers citizenship as payment for 25 million dollars for the border wall, why must these libfags keep fighting something that they'd be in favor for? Just take the fucking deal already, or lose more government seats nationwide.

If Democrats pull that shit with the "Dreamers," Trump should have ICE arrest them all.

It sure is fishy that he owns that one building with the address of 666 in NYC. Got any more info to say he isn't a Zionist? Not pulling your leg, truly interested.

Never noticed it being perverted until seeing it on the internet

Nevermind saw your other posts

I'm starving for a new bloodbath

What the fuck does the address of his building have to do with zionism?

Also a crime to protest a secret service event. I can''t wait.

Democrats won't take the deal. They don't want a wall, they insist on chain migration, they don't want a merit-based system, they don't want a 12-year path to citizenship that requires recipients to avoid crimes and so on.

And Trump knows this. He's maneuvering them into a corner. He can say "Look, I offered, they refused, so goodbye DACA." (Which is illegal and unconstitutional anyway.)

If the prez is a kike puppet.. why people like Soros are against him?
It just doesnt make sense.

>Besides Jerusalem, the biggest thing any president has ever given them.
Found the JIDF.

Notice how the JIDF shills always resort to just posting the picture of him at the western wall. Trump is OBJECTIVELY the WORST President for Israel ever.

They have no arguments to facts and proof provided.

>Iran still has a nuke deal
>Assad is still alive
>ISIS is destroyed
>Syria is stil Syria
>Working with Saudi for Palestinian state
>America First

Make an actual argument.

You're right, Trump lied about a lot of things. Very Jewish of him.

>A bunch of spic monkeys chimp out during a presidential address

This will go swimmingly.

See. You're proving my earlier pointYou can't actually explain or elaborate on anything because you're a JIDF shill who only is supposed to use designated pictures and talking points.

Because Jews don't actually have a plan, they're sneaky and treacherous and always conniving but they don't all agree or work towards the same goal, they don't know if they want to get rid of Muslims because they're dangerous or christians because they are powerful they just know they need to keep scheming or be left behind.

>"lol you can't charge ALL of us"
youtube.com/watch?v=qvX7PVvPVw0

Trump is obecjectively the first Jewish president. He surrendered the Christian parts of Jerusalem to total Jewish rule. There is no defense. Your JIDF denial won't hide the truth. You just want him to keep surrendering to Israel so you lie and act like we can't see what (((he))) is doing.

Okay, get back to me when you have something substantial to say beyond talking points. I'll be waiting.

You mean like Trump's own actions and words? Checkmate. You can't hide those JIDF scum. Those will always be there to destroy your scripted JIDF responses.

Say it with me:

>President Pence

I've been posting sources and evidence of Trump's actions and words. You're just reiterating talking points that every other jew on Sup Forums says. I know it's tought to accept reality. Jews are losers. Israel is a bunch of pussies.

FUCK NO. STOP TRYING TO SHILL FOR PENCE YOU KIKE PIECE OF SHIT.

If the Democrats are stupid enough to kill Trump via a DACA dreamer, let them. It is horrible optics, and would probably make the alt-right as viable as Ross Perot.

>let them.

FUCK OFF SHILL. WHO THE FUCK WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

>alt right
OF COURSE YOU USE THE TERM ALT RIGHT YOURE A JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT.

Would be funny if they posted ICE at the entrances

I posted sources. You even admitted Trump surrendered all of Christian Jerusalem to the Jews. You have admitted Trump has given more to Israel than any president, he defended zionism in his speeches, he is a proclaimed ally of Israel in his tweets. All of this is sourced above and it hurts your JIDF lies.

No, we need to broadcast them doing dumb spic things in Congress

>No, we need to broadcast them doing dumb spic things in Congress
No. WE NEED YOU FUCKING SHILLS TO DIE. STOP FUCKING WITH OUR COUNTRY YOU FUCKING JEWS.

this tactic you faggots use is so fucking obvious, try harder next time and dont forget to drink that gallon of jew cum beforehand

Hes going to win them all over

>Hes going to win them all over
Nah, they better be arrested by ICE who should be stationed by all entrances.

>alt right
>posts a bunch of faggots who have nothing to do with it

The fbi at white sands missle base?

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/27/report-explicit-kid-images-on-military-day-cares-ipads-spurs-fbi-inquiry-but-no-criminal-evidence-has-been-found-at-this-point.html

>trump actively sabotages mossad
H-hes a kike fellow goyim i swear!

The Alt-Right is a jewish psy op and you know it. Fucking kill yourself you subversive piece of shit. You're worthless. Your organs sold on the black market are worth more than anything you would ever do while you're alive. Fuck you. Fuck the alt-right. Fuck Israel.

he has a point, but of course nobody wants him to die. that would empower democrats.

it stings, yeah?

If the DACA thing goes through it would be funny to see his illegal political lap dog get deported.

He has no point. Pence is a zionist neocon piece of shit and Trump is the God Emperor.

It's not just a crime. Obama made it a felony. They will be deported with no chance to come back legally. I pray so much it happens.

That they protest and have to get kicked out, not anything to Trump.

>literally recognised Jerusalem as Israels capital
>all his daughters are married off to jews
>its al 5d chess u gais

can PTG just fuck off back to /r/eddit holy shit