Hey Sup Forums, what races do you hate that aren’t your typical hated race?

Hey Sup Forums, what races do you hate that aren’t your typical hated race?

I fucking hate Romanians. Every Romanian I’ve met has been a piece of shit, and they’re untrustworthy leaches in human form. I’ve dealt with like 9-10 of them and Jesus Christ it’s like Jerry Springer came to life.

I agree Romanians are like rats. In Spain Romanians are known as thieves and mafias. Those sub human are not better than muslims

I fucking hate the Dutch

perhaps that has some truth to it...

Fuck most Romanians who leave Romania. I've yet to meet a single Diaspora that doesn't embody the worst part of the culture, the Olt and Moldova parts. Anyone not from Transylvania should be gassed.
T. Romanian

Nice flag romarat

have to subtract the basketball americans sempai

I don’t have a problem with Moldovans, they’re better behaved than you people. Also fuck Transylvania

Suck my dick nigger, you don't know what you're talking about. Transylvania is cultured and beautiful, best IQ, best schools, beautiful cities like pic related. Literacy rate of over 90% before WW2. C*ausescu moved M*ldovans and G*psies in 'cause he thought we were too posh.

If it’s so good then why the fuck don’t you stay there you nigger

>Israel is below average in every category

GOYIM WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND THE MOST SUPERIOR AND INTELLIGENT RACE EVER! ! !

>inb4 20% Arab, 80% Jewish Israel demographics
the United States has an about 15% nigger pop (along with another 30% of other retarded demographics that are below even Arabs in intelligence such as the Mexicans) yet still score above average in 2 of the categories

Literacy rate by county before ww2, protip, my city is the whitest

I don’t care whether or not you can read, as long as you do it in your country

moved at 12, regret moving, coming back after studies.
i understand your anger towards pic related, I honestly think about 60% of Romania's population should be shot, but I can't abandon what's mine. Also, my city in particular is a lot nicer than the rest of the country

Argentinians, I absolutely fucking hate them. Every time I see one In feel personally burning their country to the fucking ground with fucking napalm flame-throwers

Gypsies, when I learned the Nazis also gassed these roaches it was the very first nudge towards the Redpill that has permanently ruined my life.

I have to admit that is a lovely picture.

Turks.

Swedes. Based on my experience here they're an extremely arrogant, superficial, humorless people. They also we wuz all the time and stir up drama

Those are nationalities you dumb fucking idiots

>Ireland in top 5 for reading
Would have never guessed that in my life

Some ethnicities some nationalities

Fucking Danes man. I've played games with a lot of scandis, but Danes will always stab you in the back or cuck out about something.

Fuck Denmark.

>we wuz
what did he mean by this?

meds in general are just fucking rude assholes.

>roaches
>not typically hated

Da fugg?

Hey my kinda thread.
Visited romania for a month couple years ago. Went to Waha festival up in tranyvania, fun as hell.

True shithole though. What a fucking dump in every city. Still, I do not hate them. I hate Bosnians. Now can we please gas them yet?

that is genuinely why our countries don't look like this

Kinda everyone besides greece and serbia.

GOMMUNISM :DDDDD is mostly to blame for that. They killed and/or exiled anyone who had more than 2 neurons

que?

we wuz romans n shiet

the fact that meds are assholes drives africans away. You're too agreeable, and make them want to stay. I've seen Swedish street gypsies say how much they love you for crying over how poor they are, and giving them shelter sometimes. You don't understand when you're being taken advantage of

Romanians are scammers and thieves mostly. Most are employed as house painters but claim to be lawyers or doctors.

literally what
yeah, we are very nice at first - but when we get angry - its like what rudyard kipling says, y'know.

Hi.

I left the country because its a shithole and don't regret it. Every time I go back to visit family I'm reminded how much of a shithole it is. People bicker over the smallest inconsequential things. Nothing is built to last, and seemingly nobody is able to draw a straight fucking line. If I had to describe the country with one word, it would be "crooked".

I hope you're right, purge them if you can

>people bicker over the most inconsequential things
Exactly this is the most annoying fucking thing about the country, I doubt it's impossible to salvage though. At least I'm too young to let myself believe that's the case.