Eyyyy boooys

Eyyyy boooys,

I'm getting into anime, recently banged out Ghost in the Shell and Space Dandy both of which I really enjoyed. Of course I've seen Cowboy Bebop and I've already sorted through the director's wikipedia pages in search of more of their work. I came across Terror in Resonance and East of Eden both of which piqued my interests. I'm curious what more the medium has to offer.

Thus far I've come to enjoy Ergo Proxy, GiTS:SAC (2ndGIG too), Cowboy Bebop, Space Dandy, I only vaguely remember Elfen Lied and Death Note, but I enjoyed what I did watch.

I didn't like Inuyasha or Naruto.

Anybody got any recommendations? And I'm one of those pig disgusting assholes who needs a dub, is there a reliable place to grab those?

Fuck off and kill yourself. Sup Forums is not for newfags.

It is time to prune

You're newer than I am faggot, that's 100% guaranteed.

Before the thread gets deleted go watch Black Lagoon and Tatami Galaxy

Do that and you'll have the most archetypical "i'm a newfag with a refined taste" list of watched titles. Not that it's necessary bad

Remember when people told these faggots to fuck off and lurk more?

Thanks m88.

Remember when I killed a thread on you shitty elitist board to fulfill my own personal agenda related to shitting on what may well be your favorite medium?

I don't.

I'm trying to facilitate discussion of directors and similar works, not requesting a comprehensive list of "Sup Forums approved anime" you assblasted cunt.

Relax, captain autism.

Take a chill pill, admiral aspergers

Fuck off back to wherever you came from

Autism.

Go beg your mother for downs syndrome meds.

Fuck off.

>I'm trying to facilitate discussion of directors and similar works, not requesting a comprehensive list of "Sup Forums approved anime" you assblasted cunt.
>Anybody got any recommendations? And I'm one of those pig disgusting assholes who needs a dub, is there a reliable place to grab those?

>reddit spacing
Recommendation/request threads belong on the appropriate board, Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>I'm outing myself as a fucking retard
Good work captain obvious.

How's Moribito?

Fuck off already, retard.

Sick trip, how long did it take your shitty toaster to generate that?

like 3 minutes

This.

You should try out Boku no Pico, for starters. It's a classic.

Watch my hero academia, full metal alchemist b, is this a zombie? And charlotte