What are your top 5 most & least cucked countries?

For me it would be:

Most cucked:
5. Netherlands
4. Germany
3. Denmark
2. Sweden
1. UK

Least cucked (this was actually kind of hard):
5. Japan
4. Poland
3. Austria
2. USA
1. Switzerland

How are we in the least cucked? Economically we are doing well but socially we aren't anywhere near a model country, unless you only consider smaller cities in which case you are probably right.

The only degeneracy hotspots are big cities, pretty much every other county is Republican so I'd think were all right.

>Poland or Japan not being #1
Explain your reasoning leaf

UAE should be one of the non-cucked ones, instead of Austria.

Where is France? Why aren't they cucked? Are you one of those french leafs. Also why aren't you criticizing Canada. It's obvious they are in the top 5 most.

wheres Italy? and you misspelt Australia

>Canada not on the most cucked list
You are blind to the issues facing our country my guy.

Germany and the UK should be at least tied.
Denmark should be behind the Netherlands

Most cucked: (Lowest to highest)
5. Netherlands
4. Canada
3. Germany
2. Sweden
1. UK

Least cucked: (Lowest to highest)
5. Nothing
4. Poland
3. Austria
2. Switzerland
1. Japan

Not a lot of economic freedom for citizens in the UAE.

Most cucked:
1. USA
2. Sweden
3. Serbia
4. Japan
5. Germany

Least cucked:
1. China
2. Switzerland
3. Israel
4. Iran
5. North Korea

Most cucked:
Iceland
Canada
UK
Sweden
Germany

Least Cucked:
Poland
'Strailya
Russia
New Zealand
Hungry
Ukraine (no non-whites even live there)

This is getting out of hand. What criteria is needed to be considered a cucked country.

Holy shit I got Hitler digits!

>USA.
Overran by minorities and squealing degenerate scum.

>Japan.
Forced into humiliating surrender. Still refuses to leave the rape cupboard even though America has forgiven them.

Other than that. I agree with your list.

Lefty government
Anti-Christian sentiment
lefty majority in the general population
state multiculturalism and the importation of niggers and other sub-races
Jews
And of course, a shit military.

canada should be in the top five for being cuck. our country is a fucking disaster

Why no France listed, m8?

God, you Sup Forums faggots really are Sup Forums tier losers with no fucking brains

Judging by this thread, it's just "muh migrants," which I think is ridiculous.
One should look at the level of autonomy and assertion that a country shows while exercising its sovereignty and pursuing national interests. Meaning both in a domestic and geopolitical sense.
In that regard, America is rated by me as the most cucked because this is a country where the government does almost exclusively the bidding of the corporations/rich/lobyists/kikes/whatever, very often going directly against the interests of the people. For all intents and purposes, the USA is no longer a country of Americans.
Sweden, on the other hand, is just ashamed of itself to the point of being auto-destructive, which is very cucked indeed.
Serbia - sovereignty almost abolished. We're just in survival mode at this point.
With that in mind, I don't think I have to explain my top 5 least cucked. These are countries that are deep in the game, running for themselves.

The people of said countries are a different story entirely tho.

For the least, that would put Poland at the top, USA second, Japan third, then probably some eastern european countries for the remaining two.

For most, sweden, germany, france, canada, uk

But in reality it would just be a bunch of african countries occupying the worst slots.

> Denmark
> cucked

> Netherlands
> More cucked than France or Canada and the USA?

>A FUCKING LEAF
daily reminder to kys before trudeau does.

Most cucked:
5. Canada
4. Canada
3. Canada
2. Canada
1. Canada

Least cucked (this was actually kind of hard):
5. Japan
4. North Korea
3. Japan
2. Hungary
1. Poland

you're here also nigger

Neck yourself leaf. We're less cucked than most EU countries

we the best

Great argument, 10/10, dipshit. go suck a a jew's cock you fucking nigger-loving heathen.

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. UK
4. Cancerda
5. France
6. Belgium
7. Italy
8. Netherlands
9. Austria
10. Norway

Least:

1. Poorland
2. Japan
3. Lithuania
4. Ukraine
5. North Korea

>nk
An authoritarian state where people are required by law to save pictures of NK leaders if their house is burning down. Where they have "confession" sessions where everyone has to say something they saw others do if they break one of the many ridiculous laws.

NK has many problems, they just aren't the same as other nations problems. Just because they are the most homogeneous society in the world doesn't make them not cucked. Nobody on this board would want to live in NK. I would probably choose Somalia over NK.

>USA

most cucked:
5. UK
4. UK
3. UK
2. UK
1. UK

least cucked:
who cares, we'll all become cucked in the end

I don't know if Burgerland deserves to be at #2

Trips of truth lmfao

why haven't you killed yourself?

I'd rather live in Somalia too

At least there I have the chance of leaving

Why isn't France on number 1 spot at most cucked countries. Australia should not be on least cucked, because the country is getting more immigrants per capita than western europe. Don't know about the UK they sometimes do sweden tier decisions and then do something this place would approve of.

>UKRAINE among the least cucked.

You're forgetting gun control. Therefore the most cucked country is Australia, and least cucked is the USA.

No, it certainly does not.

Most
5. France
4. Canada
3. UK
2. Germany
1. Sweden

But honestly we are talking small degrees of difference, all these nations are facing serious economic and social
malaise from taking 5-10 times more immigration than is advisable to maintain stability and culture. We all need help.

If your country imports shitskins and you can't shoot them if they chimp out, then you're cucked.

>ywn be polish

most cucked:

mainland UK (Northern Ireland is still 98% white and red-pilled at least)
USA
Italy
Germany
Sweden

least cucked:

Japan
Northern Ireland
North Korea
Poland
Portugal

Most-cucked:
#5 UK
#4 France
#3 Canada
#2 Germany
#1 Sweden

Least-cucked:
#5 Israel
#4 China
#3 Japan
#2 Poland
#1 Hungary

This is the definitive, objectively factual Cuck Index anons.

I see through your bs. Canada is the most cucked by far.

Did you know there are hundreds of ISIS fighters plotting terrror attacks in Canada against the West, with the full support of Trudeau?

Top 5 cucks
1. Sweden
2. France
3. UK
4. Canada
5. Netherlands

Least 5 cucks
1. Japan
2. China
3. Austria
4. Poland
5. Hungary