why dead?

Why is Gakuto's life for Aiur now?

WHERE

IS

MY

FUCKING

MARI

Cause his waifu for hire

Why is every boy a cheating piece of shit? Is there even a single boy who hasn't been one yet?

How could Gakuto ever think of cheating on Mistuko?

What is she doing about Slut-Senpai? Has she called on Keito yet?

Is this a JoJo reference?

Mitsuko is sucking his fingers? Is she really that desperate?

Gakuto is one lucky fucker.

No, she is masturbating.

Slut-chan is hotter

Why does he still wear the glasses even though he wear's the paper bag?

Slut chan proposed a game.
They put a bag on his head and he is supposed to guess who is doing what to him.

Mitsuko turns out as being skilled as fuck in sucking with her mouth.

Where did Mitsuko learn blowjob skills?

So, is Slut-chan really inlove with Gakuto? What will happen after he loses his popularity? Because let's be honest, it will happen sooner, or later. Will she still give a shit about Gakuto? I mean, she is called Slut-chan for a reason. So yeah, I think the safer option is Mitsuko, even though Slut-chan is clearly superior personality/physique wise.

that's the joke

No, she's not.
What an awful taste in women people have. You can have a classy klutz, passionate about a historical novel that talks to you when no one would and instead you go with the generic whore?

Mitsuko is a generic geek with a shit tier trait of clumsiness. She's also way uglier

Some Three Kingdoms bara doujin, obviously. Duh.

She is already better than Anzu.

>a generic ganguro whore is better than that
>uglier
Consider suicide.

she's ugly as fuck, with those fucking droopy eyes and no eyebrows

She is definitely hotter than Mitsuko.

no, she's not even good looking, she's ugly. the other one is slightly cute, which is better

Mate, you got a chronic case of shit taste. Not only is slut chan hotter, her personality instanstaly makes her more attractive than your generic "le geeky clutz, A-am I kawaii boyz?" kind of girl.

Cheating? They didn't even start something yet, if Mitsuko wasn't screwing around with the Student Council's plans she could have more time with Gakuto, meanwhile Slut wasted no time in aiming for her prey and is even bothering to compete with Mitsuko for the prize, good sportsmanship right there.

>with the generic whore?
Generic whores won't waste their time learning about your favorite things in order to know you better, she is a shiny special whore worth of respect.

Is she a Jojo homage? She looks like that female Jojo.

Considering how things have progressed I think Slut did this to force them closer. Otherwise she would have just plucked up the recently rejected Gakuto instead pulling Mitsuko back in. She probably does like him but seems more prone to push them together.

Where is my Kiyo x Hana?

See kids, this is an obvious case of shit taste.

I don't like big boobs, and I don't understand why people think that bigger bobs always make someone automatically more attractive.

But in real life, there's a reason decent people don't like sluts. It's the same reason girls don't like creepy guys that act overly sexual from the moment they meet them. It smells fishy.
Sluts are materialistic, and even if you don't mind the fact that they are used goods, in the end you're just one more objectified person they will use to temporarily boost their self-esteem for thinking they are "wanted". They never truly care for you. Relationships are more than just getting to ejaculate, but I guess this is a manga about unrealistically horny teenagers that do not masturbate.

No children would listen to your asnine opinions.

You guess? What the fuck, did you just drop in a thread about a series you don't know a single thing about? No wonder you are on tirade against Slut without mentioning a single thing about her character, you gotta be talking sluts in general.

>real life
What does that have to do with anything here?

>I don't understand why people think that bigger bobs always make someone automatically more attractive
Read a fucking book, retard.

Just like they never listen to the adults.
>if you don't think big tits make something more attractive you need to read a book
What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
That the attraction towards physical characteristics is a biological thing. Not every one find big boobs attractive, and the ones that does have a biological reason for it.

I find small bobs more attractive.

Genetically inferior

Says someone with shit taste.

Show me a single woman with decent looking big tits at 40 years.

Fucking kek

Google it you cuck. You're just going to disagree no matter what picture I show you

Well, I have been reading Prsion School since it came out. But Slut girl obviously just wants Gakuto to feel like she can get the popular guy if she wants to.

This. She was flashing her boobs at Kiyoshi and inviting him to come have a feel not that long ago.

Want some milk?

Monica Belluci

>dressed
>fake tits
You are stupid, aren't you?
>I can't prove my point
Big tits are shit, deal with it.

But that's beyond the point. The point is that there's no way Slut is better than Mitsuko.
Her tits sag too, you know.

Sofia Vergara

>fake
>not naked
Nigga please.

>fake tits
Seek help user. You are retarded

>Americans can't recognize fake tits
Why am I not surprised?

Inb4 I'm not American I swear.

Is quinte a surprise that slutsempai wears a bra.

>158260819
You don't even deserve (you)'s Stop baiting

And by the way, Bellucci doesn't even have particularly big tits, just average sized.

For reference, she's 173 and her chest is 86.
Definitely not small but not big either.

Gakutobowl commence.

Where's my Hana? What's happening in the shower?

I love HANA!

THIS FUCKING MANGA

>being gay
>being gay at a Prison School thread of all places
I would find it reasonable if you said you liked asses over tits, but youre just a faggot in denial.

People who like big tits are the real faggots.
They "like" big tits because they need to hide, from themselves first, how much they like cock in reality. They uncosciously think that liking big tits will make them more manly, when in reality it just outs them as cocklovers.

Meanwhile real men appreciate nice shaped small tits because they don't need to prove anything.

Jokes on you faggot. I like em in all shape and sizes

>Meanwhile real men appreciate nice shaped small tits because they don't need to prove anything.
It's funny because youre the one being defensive.

I do as well. What I said is that I prefer small tits. Can't you read.

Really the biggest faggot here is you for derailing what was a decent thread into this vacuous "my tastes vs your tastes" no substance bullshit instead of just recognizing that not everyone is going to agree on every single fucking thing.

Holy fucking shit stop you insufferable shit.

All of you. Fucking stop.

I'm not the one accusing the other of being gay, genius.
>Holy fucking shit stop you insufferable shit.
The truth hurts, I know.

Just go to the It's time threads and stop being in denial.

If it weren't for my presence there would be no difference between It's time and this thread.

Back to manga discussion, when will Gakuto drop slut and focus only on Mitsuko?

>Hanaless chapter
>Worst PS thread in weeks
Really makes you think

>when will Gakuto drop slut and focus only on Mitsuko?
I doubt Gakuto will stick with Mitsuko now that he has a better girl to choose from.

Just like Chiyo will end up with Kiyoshi amirite.

It's so fucking obvious what the pairings are that's not even fun. One must be a real special retard in denial to miss that.

This is TWGOK all over again, faggots still deny that Chihiro was the obvious choice for Keima to this day, I figure it will happen the same thing with Prison School.

Gakuto will end up choosing PBR-sama and tell both these whores to take a hike.

Because flat friends get triggered by big tits. Always. Happens in every board/thread. It's autistic.

The only valid choice.

>liking Mitsuko
>liking Chiyo
You have one of the worst cases of shit taste ive seen lately.

Also Slutfags forget how Mitsuko befriended Gakuto when no one else would talk to him.

>literally first reply was "s-slut is better!"
Pathetic.
>liking Chiyo
You're stupid.
Anyway I said pairings.

Whats the problem if someone thinks Slut is better? Why do you get so triggered by other people tastes?

But she is. She has the better personality and body

You're the one who got triggered, as that reply proves, I simply tried to put some sense into you after that.
She isn't. Mistuko is kind, Slut is manipulative. You deny that? She doesn't even like Gakuto, she just wants the most popular guy.

You're not going to convince them that Mitsuko is better.

You're not going to convince him that Slut-chan is better.

So can you all stop now?

>I don't like your taste so I'm going to talk sense into you
Autism

>doing anything else than arguing which girl is best in Prison school threads

Reminder that all the boys in school have seen Anzu's tits.

Argue about other girls then. It's been Mitsuko vs Slut-chan for hours.

Let's try and find a girl we all hate instead.

>not only having a manipulative ganguro slut that doesn't even like you is acceptable taste but it's also better than having a kind hearted, attractive, intelligent girl
Everyone with a brain would call you out on it.
Taste is subjective but can still be good or bad.
Start a new conversation.
It's okay because she doesn't do it on purpose. With them.

I still wonder why Hana has been the only girl we haven't seen tits of yet. Fucking Hiramoto is blueballing us to hell and back.

>Let's try and find a girl we all hate instead.
Ah yes, Shinai-fugly. I can't imagine anyone liking her.

Slut-Chan>Hana>Risa>Everyone else>Mari

All girls have a redeeming feature.
She's dedicated.

>intelligent, kind
You sound like a Onodera fag. Mary Sue type girls are boring as fuck. Give me the gyaru/ganguro type anyday. I'm not a insecure fag that can't handle that type of girl. Faggot.

Nah, she's been cute as of late

Risa is now a serious candidate for best-girl status.

Hana>power gap>Mitsuko, Anzu, Mari>Chiyo>everyone else
>that type
You mean the cheating, manipulative type?
Literally dindu-tier taste.
>Onodera
For a second there I thought you were talking about Pun Pun. Sorry, I don't read garbage.

Well at least you got first right

So you instantly assume gyarus cheat? What a gentleman. I'm sure girls are lining up for you!

>If you are attracted to femininity you are only compensating for being gay.
t. Justin Trudeau

>Mari last isntead of first
Look everyone, a homosexual.

But I like massive tits and Hana.