Slime Tensei / Isekai

Kind of a boring cheat skill/Trump Card ain't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/descent-of-the-phoenix-13-years-old-princess-consort/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not isekai if the MC doesn't have a stupid boring broken skill.

yeah, but your cheat skill just being having an autopilot that knows everything is uninspired even for isekai.

Slime in the title
>Only a slime for like 10 chapters
This is like finding that one doujin with the fetish you wanted but it's only included in the first 2 pages.

He's still a slime, he's just mimicking a hot genderless trap.

>search for diamond-inducing combination of tags
>500-page tank with each tag in a separate story
>oh and they're all scat
but yeah slime really went to shit
at least we still have knights&magic

God the amount of rage I get whenever I see those kind of doujins.

the slime is a mimicries a girl retard

>This is like finding that one doujin with the fetish you wanted but it's only included in the first 2 pages.
Even better when it's an anthology or a tankoubon so you have to look through 200 pages for the one or two pages you want.

If I have good memory of how he defeated that orc, that shouldn't take long.

>35 HP and 5 DEF
>2000 AGI
Wew lad, that min maxing

I thought he was gonna summon the dragon.

I keep meaning to check out the Spider-waifu one if literally only because she stays a spider for awhile. I think spoilers said she becomes a drider or something later on, though? Still, more dedication than usual.

Being a pregnancy fetishist I usually get it worse with the pregnancy being the last couple of pages.

Tfw you mistook the character for a girl and got excited about the thought of a badass female isekai protag.

It goes spider>drider>god that can pick how she wants to looks like.

Female isekai protagonists are dime a dozen though, you got stuff like Black Knight where the girlie is your standard kendo heroine getting transported if you want shonen stuff.

I almost wish RPGs never existed if only to keep cancer like this from existing

Yeah, I never understood this. I mean, just being stuck in another world is great, but there should be a challenge.

I mean, there's a lot of Western "I ended up in another world, and I became the prophesied savior" kind of stories, but the people in them never have an easy time. The kids in Narnia had Jesus on their side, and they were constantly scared shitless. (They didn't even have any powers. The last book has Muslims invade and kill everyone.)

I'm not sure why isekai generally has the whole 'lowest common denominator' thing. The only one that really gets the "Oh fuck, we're all going to die" mood right is Grimgar. The others are usually about one dude being the bestest guy ever.

Like, can't we actually have some genuine tension for once?

As a virgin NEET/wagecuck you really don't feel like writing about tension and loss.

No one reads these for tension.

I want edgy female protags like dungeon seeker.

Is there some rule that says that every isekai has to take place in a magical pseudo - medieval world?

The manga has been really fun so far, because it stays small. She has been getting many amazing skills such as Creating Poison and Being Able to Eat More.
There's already bonus exp skill though, so it might start to speed up.

Then go read chink ones, like this one:
novelupdates.com/series/descent-of-the-phoenix-13-years-old-princess-consort/
It's garbage on every level but if you want a edgy female protag there you go.

I want more worldbuilding in these stories. That manga about the kid with a million mana points is very fun to read.

The Girl Who Ate a Death God is fun but not isekai.

No, and not all do.

There's Nectar of Dharani, that takes place in a magical pseudo-industrial-revolution world.

And it's actually quite enjoyable so far, even though I wasn't into Qwaser back then the tit services haven't been much of a distraction.

Yeah, same. Lactation ain't my fetish but it's enjoyable so far, and the MC mans up relatively quickly, and relatively believably. And I love that he doesn't have some shitty cheat power, he depends entirely on Dharani for combat, and even then he's just berserking around for a limited time.

I'm surprised by how good that one is, actually. Like, I thought it would be absolute shit, but I'm enjoying it. The fact that the nature of the MC's power is very limited, and it's contained in a very fragile vessel, makes it better.

What are the least bad isekai manga currently running?

Tsuki ga Mitchibiku

Manga isn't too far in though.

I wish the MC wasn't bland as fuck, but that's a staple of the genre I guess. His companions carry the series though.

>the MC wasn't bland as fuck

Are you judging by what the mango has released so far, or the LN?

The manga, but I don't think his secretly being a sociopath really improves his character all that much. It helps explains why he's such a wet blanket I guess, but he's still a wet blanket.

Also how do people read the LN? The translation is god damn torture to try and decipher.

>I don't think his secretly being a sociopath really improves his character all that much

I think it makes it more interesting than being "bland as fuck".

The translations get a little better, but not by that much, by the way.

Well, he's not interesting yet. I'll get back to you when the manga catches up.

I do love his "mirage country" idea.

>Also how do people read the LN? The translation is god damn torture to try and decipher.
You get used to descrambling broken English after years of this.

>I'll get back to you when the manga catches up

See you in a couple of years.

It'll take ages to get to his first near death experience.

Who the hell is translating re:monster? they just skipped 4 chapters and titled chapter 35 as ch 31.

The real question is who the hell is still reading that sorry excuse for a wikipedia plot summary.

> mecha isekai

well thats fucking rare.

I have a feeling that Kumo Desu will go downhill in the future, but so far I'm really enjoying it.

Having read the WN I think it gets better, but a lot of people dislike that it stopped being about spider grinding adventures.

I bet you read mushoku tensei and think it's good too.

I bet you like Re:Monster.

It's patently obvious the author is padding the story out like crazy though.

5 days till shieldbro vol 8, but i'll probably get the ebook version first since amazon is being ass.

More so than when it was spider grinding adventures?

dude, he may have ticked you off, but there's no reason to insult his intelligence, breeding, upbringing, parentage, social skills, sanity, and ethnicity.

There was a bunch of foreshadowing about what was going to happen, early on too.

Even Mushoku Tensei is better than the hot garbage that Re:Monster is.

When are we going to get a manga of the best isekai SMT Nocturne?

Did you mean "I Never Run Out of Mana"? When did it get translated?

That's not isekai. Demi-Fiend doesn't reincarnate, because he doesn't die, and he doesn't go to a fantasy world the fantasy world comes to him.

Any time I tried to write isekai for myself to soothe my inner-chuunibyou it felt like I was writing a shittier version of Nocturne.

>muh stupid pervert mc that I can relate to
>better than anything

What's the current meme isekai?

Does metaphorically / figuratively dying count

MT MC
-Have sex with only three girls in the series
Remonster MC
-Only him can steal his elf's slaves virginity
-Have a orgy with 6 people with tentacles
-Probably have sex with many woman more
I can say that Remonster MC is more pervert.

He only does either if you go True Demon Ending, and only in the sense that he ceases to be a human being entirely.

Much more beta, too, since he has to keep making up excuses about how it's not rape if they're drugged up first.

and that defense stat will come back to kick him in the vagina time after time again

Goblin Is Very Strong. Read it, it is pretty good so far.

Too bad that this actually turns über boring after Kumo evolves into her goddess form.
All the skills are lost and we have to go through tons of boring chapters about a trans classmate , his lover, his sister, the bully and the bully who went all Re:monster by being born a goblin, the teacher who is now an elf loli and bla bla bla..

You got so many details wrong I'm not sure you've actually read the series at all.

No it's spot on, the series went to shit once she turned into a god.

You sound like a speedreader that only wants Kumo to grind forever while spamming Nai Wai 24/7, god you people are insufferable. Basically anything that happens outside the labyrinth is more interesting than Kumo grinding her ass off.

No, it became better the moment she left the labyrinth and I didn't have to read fucking skill lists anymore.

well.. What did I get wrong?

I liked it better when she got new abilities, leveled them up to become better and such.
I didn't care about all the other classmates. Although Goblin guy was pretty interesting in my opinion

Remember the shitty side stories that were interspersed between chapters focusing on Shun and friends?

Now that kumo is a god and no longer a spider the entire plot is a side story.

Well to begin with
>Emiya Shirou ripoff
>bully

Shun was the only shit side character though, and the story stopped being about him entirely.

Yeah, I actually liked those better than Kumo getting yet another skill and having to level it up, you don't get to bitch about Shun either because he's a footnote at this point and only exists to get shat upon.

Shun isn't the fucking tranny, his childhood friend is.

>Emiya Shirou
I have no idea what this is

>Bully
Yeah that guy who used his 50k points to beef up himself and then tried to kill all the other classmates? Then lost all of his skills but regained them by being a pervert and got mindpowers?
How the hell is he not a bully?

Looking back at my post, it was somewhat messy but I never said that Shun was the tranny. Just that there are many chapters about man/girl what's-her-name and her lover Other-MC.. Well i am assuming that they become lovers since I stopped at around chapter 200ish.
I may be wrong

Goblin is too Strong or I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated.

I think the [If my followers die they get brought back to life stronger then before :^)] Skill was far more boring.

It's okay user I dropped it after Kumo turned into a goddess too.

>Goblin is too Strong
Can confirm, is fun.

>didn't enjoy comfy labyrinth adventures
>still read through it

Why? The only reason I'm still reading is because I'm too invested to stop now but if I thought it was shit from the very beginning I would've dropped it in less than 10 chapters.

For LN fags is Slime Tensei a good adaptation ?

>Goblin is too Strong
I am a novice at the google-fu. Where do you find this light novel?
Because I can only find some manga with 5ish chapters

>Emiya Shirou
>I have no idea what this is
Can you really call yourself a fan of anime if you have never heard of Emiya Shirou? One of the most well-known characters in all of anime/VNs.

Since you've never heard of him, he's the person in those memepics that says 'I won't die even if I get killed' and 'Even though you are correct doesn't make you right'.

No idea. I've only read the manga and the question was about isekai mangas.

It's only a manga. The original request was for manga.

It's a manga and the correct title is goblin is VERY strong.

oooh my bad brah. I just assumed that it was originally a LN.
Thanks for clearing that up

And a thanks to you too

>Mob xp and drops don't scale to mob level

SHIT GAME.

Did the author make this character a little just to creep out non lolicons when she goes into heat for the MC's D?

I barely notice it after all the trash that I have read. Unsure if that is a good thing or not.

Tanukis reach sexual maturity by 8-10 months. Don't hold her to the same standards as humans.

Save for a few special cases and circumstances Demihumans, beastmen and monsters grow as they level up. This is why firo and raphtalia had matured so much after two weeks or so of leveling.

I'm sure that it's fine unless you can't identify it when consciously looking for it or being told about it.

Yup, it has odd hypocrite mentality. I'm honorable, ensure no rape happen, only did it if they want it.
Then proceed to drugged them so they will want it.
After the drug take effect, they have sex, and in MC mind, its not rape.

Escalate to a point that the writer didn't even bother to cover up a rather violent end on rape
like when the femknight woke up from the drug she immediately try to kill the MC.
Then it casually went to the MC waifu beat the crap of the femknight and the MC then give magic collar that enforce absolute obidience on her.
And to the MC, it still not rape.

I don't have problem with the Monster MC rape all the girls he found, but this odd "i'm honorable and it's not rape" hypocrite mindset manage annoys me who actually like "she lost to the D" and "rape them till they like it and can't live without it" hentai series.

>I won't die even if I get killed meme

Good chance that if you know this meme, you are 20+ years old.
The other poster who may be a troll, if not maybe younger and got into anime after Fate early hype.

>The last book has Muslims invade and kill everyone.)
what
explain
seriously
what