Women are useless

I’ve been living life making out and getting bjs from different whores, I can’t even bring myself to fuck anymore it’s too risky to ruin my life.
>me seeing 3 different girls
>different girls different races
>1 based palestianin girl who admitted she hates Jews on the first date is also a virgin and doesn’t practice Islam
>1 spic bitch who hates niggers but dad looks like George lopez
>one smart catholic white girl who’s slightly bbw but still cute who accepts my right wing ideology but isn’t right wing
>I refuse to fuck any of them because of the pregnancy risk and them stealing my hard earned funds
>my social life in a nutshell
>tfw no smoking hot white girl to procreate with
>wat do I do Sup Forums?
The Palestinian girl is my favorite but I refuse to have kids with sandniggers

Wear a condom, dumbass.

fuck off normie

Do each of them know you have two other girlfriends?

>Shit I just made up for a thread on Sup Forums

You could convince the catholic chick to go on the rythm method. I used it for 14 years with not a mistep. Of course you need a few months basal body temp data for a decent chance at making it work right.

Non white loving degenerate men shouldn't have kids, just keep banging other races and have fun, then get a sex bot.

Condoms are only 99% dumbass and I’m not risking a nigger child just to fuck

No you cuck

The eternal american strikes again.

Either tell them and hope they are ok with getting cucked, or pick one and be monogamous.

American>Aussie
Get cucked by a stingray from the USA Steve irwin

My grandmother in ww2 manned an anti-air gun in britain and shot a paul defiant. (a british plane)

Fuck no! The white man shall take many slave whores of many races plus we’re years away from civil war and I may never get to suck titties again if I die

lol American education. Not an Australian flag fag.

Must be a nigger flag of Kenya then I can’t see small countries from my big dick American continent

You are just mad that you would never qualify for citizenship here. meanwhile niggers from mexico get in to america no problem.

There is no civil war coming to America any time soon, calm down and conduct yourself with honor.

>.> What, the, fuck...
You've gotta be trolling.
Is this supposed to be some commentary on if settling with subpar white women is better than based woman race mixing?

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Racemixing is for niggers sorry

>you’re mad
Nigger I don’t even know what shithole you’re from I’ll stay here

>I've been a huge slut and I am upset that women are worthless
you get what you diserve you fucking slut

How fucking stupid are you? Wear a condom and pull out. You're an honorary nig nog for being so fucking retarded.

Doesn't know where I'm from but claims to be better. Never change amerimutts.

>doesn’t practice Islam
doesn't mean she's not a muslim

I don’t care what shithole your from stop trying to stay relevant

I’m white nigger

>palestinian
full-blooded?
she's really white, just go ask jesus, palestine

Nah she looks tan but she’s so fucking sexy it’s hard to not fuck her and she’s a virgin so I like her