>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repel Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/turkish-military-column-enters-western-aleppo-in-preparation-to-open-new-front-against-ypg-in-afrin-reports/
youtube.com/watch?v=08Vq5n8-gtU&bpctr=1517115548
archive.is/nnnrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>memeflag bread again

I don't wanna eat it!

>Houthis repel Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia
problems with the Houthis only lead to more problems with Houthis

Will Turkey exterminate the Kurds?

Inshallah brother

you know she’s dead OP

First for fitbits

>when there is bread

>>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
No fucking way.

Wheres the source? Assad and the Ruskis would never fucking allow that.

Russia's winning/won in Syria, Iraq, Libya, and Venezuela.

We'll win in Yemen and Okraina, too.

They're probably referring to stuff in territories already held by Turkey.

southfront.org/turkish-military-column-enters-western-aleppo-in-preparation-to-open-new-front-against-ypg-in-afrin-reports/

>Memeflag
>beauty of the TOW

This bread isn't very nice, desu.

Why doesn't anyone who regularly browses /sg/ know how to fight?

Yours truly,

/mag/

Someone please tell me this is not real. Hollywood elites literally gave Al-Qaida an Oscar?

Nah. They'll eventually lose patience in Afrin, roll in and subdue it. And then Manbij either shows they're reasonable people and folds or it's gonna be round 2 electric boogaloo of Afrin, with bonus burger screeching.
Erdogan can't afford an unchecked Kurd hive on his border, there's absolutely no fucking way.

dude that shit was shilled hard over here

why wouldn't they
>muh immugrants
>muh ecualety

Russian victory conditions are weird as fuck though.
It's generally more like not allowing shit to escalate too much and keeping it down as much as possible.
And nobody wins in Yemen, Yemen is an everyone loses situation with no hope of unfucking itself.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm unfit for military service; it is unlikely I would be any use in combat in the first place, and therefore it would be a bad idea to actually join a military or militia.

As long as Russia gets its new naval base in Yemen, it's a win for the good guys!

Are you fucking kidding me? Iran gets shit for merely giving weapons and helping militias defend their homeland, you've got Al-Qaeda getting Oscars. This is fucking ridiculous.

>Russia
>good guys
Lmao

me just want die
please kill

normie propaganda is all the CIA is good at anymore
well that and jogging

white helmets deserve an oscar desu

EL polacANO

Do pic related

η γαλοπούλα...

Jesus.
Unironically.

Same. Drank some lychee juice, looked at label, expired last July. I'm dying

I see. The province of Western Aleppo makes more sense thx.

How will Assad get Turkey to fuck off once he is finished with HTS, ISIS and co?

BREAKING NEWS
>suspected Grey Wolves paramilitary cell have bombed a Kurdish village in Afrin
>Turkish sources claim that over 300 Kurds have died from bombing and injuries sustained from centuries of inbreeding
>picture of attackers before bombing

you'll be fine, I once ate a can of unrefrigerated year old salmon and my stomach only hurt a bit

If Turkey does as planned and finishes the safe zone let's say all the way to Tell Abyad, he can get them to fuck off with trade concessions, rebuilding contracts and exclusive oil/gas rights. As well as Turkey-favored treaty on PKK subjugation.
Plus some Russia deals in the background.
If Assad stays in power even for transition period when the war ends, if it ever does, he will actually have leverage as China will foot the reconstruction bill for the most part.

Friends once torn asunder reunited
Let's never fight again, brother

>Assad is not a dictato-

u.s. now owns all the resource rich areas of syria. if this is an issue please speak up and present a reasonable trade for us leaving.

No problem.

>m-muh dictatorship
Honestly, fucking boomers from /ptg/ should be gassed. You faggots support Saudi Arabia, of all people you have no fucking right to call others dictators. Go suck saudi king's dick somewhere else, fucking amerimutt

Literally every leader on the planet lives in a nice palace-like building

it’s over dude. syria is being partitioned. we won.

>we won.
Your enemies killed you?

>moving the goal posts this hard
lol, a sure sign of defeat.

? Pretty sure taking all the oil in Syria was the goal.

is there a concern that assads weak chin exposes his low testoscerone and encourages open rebellion? plastic surgery or trt?

In that case you failed.

>Honestly, fucking boomers from /ptg/ should be gassed.
he's not from /ptg/, nobody from /ptg/ has opinions remotely close to what he's posting

Aren't the largest oil field controlled by the SDF in Deir ez Zoor?

should have made your own then, fat retards
just copy paste, remove embeds and change previous thread

uh are you just shit tier uninformed or inferior tier intelligence?

>nobody from /ptg/ has opinions except what the orange buffoon tells them
Fixed

now what's even wrong with the city other than lighting?

>fans of trump have favorable opinions for things he says, does. more at 11

Syria has miniscule amounts of oil and gas dude. In it's best days it produced maybe 600k barrels per day. In comparison, Russia produces roughly 10 million barrels per day, Saudis around the same, Libya before it got btfo produced a million barrels per days and Algeria's top score was 2 million.
Russian West Siberia oil groups produce twice the amounts of oil Syria did at peak production.
It's reserves are roughly 2.5bil barrels total, which is laughable for Middle East and even North African standards.

the people are predisposed to tribalism and easily turned into pawns of the white man

You mean
>for literally everything he says, even if it contradicts everything he said a week earlier

Thank you NazBol
You are the one good maymay flag

youtube.com/watch?v=08Vq5n8-gtU&bpctr=1517115548

No such thing as a good meme flag

fine by me, the. you wont mind if the tiny population in the areas we control takes all the profit

he's been pretty consistent on his campaign promises
if it's too off topic here you can come /ptg/ and tell me when and what he's specifically contradicted himself on and i'll respond

>"Pretty sure taking all the oil in Syria was the goal."
Did you take all the oil?
No.
The absolute state of american arguing.

Kurds control maybe 50-60% of it. Maybe.
They also can't run shit and won't be allowed to be autonomous so it's a completely moot point.

relax dude i wouldnt worry about it. syria is going to be partitioned and the rebellion will continue into perpituity.

They don't even have a majority in that area

Rebellion has died, to the point where official FSA negotiators have 0 pull on rebel forces on the ground, it's basically over. Turks won't allow Kurdish autonomy. I understand that you're Pentagon-tier retarded when it comes to ME politics but that's the truth.

i don’t get why assad lives in palaces when 30% of the country is in abject poverty. should he not invest in testocerone replacement therapy for his chin and then give back all his money?

>Syria will totally be divided please believe me goy!
t. increasingly desperate kike for the 511th time

>syria is going to be partitioned
huh...

>ask legitimate question, wanting an actual answer
>get low effort meme image and condescending whining in response

Good work, this will surely make people take your input seriously in the future

rebels will be training and fighting for 20 years and will always have a safe place in u.s. controlled areas.

this is the 3rd time you shift your goalposts, mutt.
>HEHE WE ONLY WANTED TO PARTITION SYRIA, WE WON!
you didnt
>HEHE WE ONLY WANTED TO TAKE ALL THE OIL
you didnt
>HEHE WE DIDNT EVEN WANT THAT, WE ONLY WANTED 40% OF THE OIL, EASY PROFIT
lmao

It doesn't matter what the Turks want. America has bigger guns. North-Eastern Syria is de facto autonomous, under the protection of the US and the US has said they will stay indefinitely. No one can force the US to withdraw without negotiations and conceding something to the US.

please calm down, this should not be bothering you. heres another goal post shift, syria is fucked and it didnt cost any american lives, please do not let this bother you.

Sorry bud, its hard differenciating between all the stupid americans in this thread, there are so many that I stopped keeping track of ID's ages ago.
SDF control a good part of the oil/gas, but no where near all of it, and Syrias total oil/gas reserves are pretty small and irrelevant on an international scale anyways not some huge victory.

*blocks your path*

Syria is looking pretty good, its been going better and better since late 2014, you are pretty detached from reality.

Nope, because unless you want to completely lose Turkey there won't be any US controlled rebels anywhere in Syria. Your own government already assured Turkey that the YPG arming adventure is over, sorry. If you double cross them again they won't give a fuck anymore and will just invade the north. Jordanian "rebels" are a meme, by the way.
Are you retarded? If you lose Turkey you lose Middle East and any semblance of projection towards Caucasus. Turkey not flipping out over this shit is the concession. Do you seriously think US will drop Turkey over some Kurds?

yeah and haiti isn’t a shithole.

looks like a russian whore

You know what else is? :^)

don’t worry about it, syria is a u.s. problem that we will handle. go back to following any shitty domestic issues your country has.

you ever notice both assad and putin have weak chins? i mean like glaringly so?

>go back to following any shitty domestic issues your country has.
kek how's the wall and daca going

how are the millions of refugees we sent to your country just because we are gods and enjoy destroying your section of the world on a whim?

you can no longer post in this thread if you have under 50k gdp or u.s, bases in your country.

We're doing good but thanks for your concern

Not an excuse for being a dick

It's gonna take a while until it looks good, but at least in Vienna the Gulf Arab backers of the FSA majorly toned down their demands.
Generally Sochi should provide some breakthrough even though HNS is going to boycott it. Which is highly irrelevant because the Vienna brokered ceasefire in Ghouta and so on was denied by the FSA groups on the ground.
If the rumours about some of the Idlib groups being willing to reconcile are true, then it's looking fairly bright for the next few months, though a lot depends on what Turkey does in the north.

It's Turkey that has no choice, and Turkey will not lose US protection over the Kurds.

What do you mean, DACA is over.
archive.is/nnnrE

US needs Turkey more than Turkey needs the US you tard.

Nope.

looking good as in moving in the right direction.
pretty good excuse.

Yup. You need Incirlik, you need their army, you need Bosphorus and you need them as a staging ground.

lmao