youtube.com/watch?v=r6bm05ur0HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redpills
>television
pick one.

Yea, OK syrup nigger.

where do i watch it? i dont use kikeflix

Yeah these guys are real fucking red pilled

Weren't they talking trash on Trump through the plotline of the President going against the FBI?
Also this...

youtube.com/watch?v=r6bm05ur0HQ

I find that hard to believe, leaf.

alluc.ee
best streaming site tv/movies

have they completely cucked the original alien storyline? is it a joke now?

they went too far and lost the thrill
the problem with this series is it is not the old xphiles
they went deep to make millennials happy and that's just pure nonsense
millennials have this problem they need everything to be explained and brutal
its the worst genertaton ive met so far

>there blatantly dropping huge red pills now

Any examples?

What I hate about this shit is that even when Scully was younger and prettier she still took a back seat to Mulder and things were good. Now that her value is objectively many times lower she has a more prominent and equal role. And they keep pushing this idea that this old, blown out haggot is somehow 'sexy' and it's so cringeworthy I almost vomit and have to stop watching.

>there blatantly dropping huge red pills
>there
They're scripted CIA psyops to label some truths as tier faggotry in the minds of normal faggots.

nope, just some one-off humorous episodes.
but same old 'mein struggle' storyline

id fill up that barren old womb with a hot load.

i wouldnt consider it a redpill, but the last episode was about mandela effect. they tried to fit as much internet culture into the episode as possible i just can remember anything specific.

>(((Duchowny)))

only good episode so far this season has been episode 2, the mandela shit was ok i guess

I don't know man, the last episode I just watched made it pretty clear that the show runners think Trump supporters are idiots. This show used to be really damn good back when I was a kid. Now, everything has to be sped up 10X, explained over and over, and loaded with anti-Trump references to stay "woke".

>mandela effect
Absolute trash.

I'd love to fug this old lady

First episode this season was a 1 hour long Ford commercial. Haven't bothered watching any of the others. It's painful to see what one of my favorite shows has become.

examples?

The "My Struggle" episodes are the worst episodes of the X-Files I've ever seen.

>watches X-Files and enjoys it
Wtf
>thinks it redpills
This board is retarded.

Fucking internet culture.

I like the old series better

You watched it and cant remember the alien dressed as Eval Knieval on a hoverboard talking about building an invisible space wall around our solar system because humans are a bunch of liars that they dont want brining drugs into the rest of the galaxy?
It's hilarious but it's not refilled. They were just bitching about the "President shutting diwn the fbi" the episode prior.

this thread needs moar pics

fucking idiots. why the hell can't they just keep the fuck out of """politics"""?

This made me not watch this show now, and I used to love the old episodes. Just cancer these days from these parts
A fucking scifi tv show is not fucking red pilled you damn leaf

Every episode is "Muh Drumph!", fuck off shill.

This

>this idea that this old, blown out haggot is somehow 'sexy'
Poster is obviously an even bigger faggot than OP.

They told you how 911 went down step by step in the lone gunmen spinoff.

Protip the antimatter required to go near lightspeed or the energy needed to warp time/space is so fucking huge it just isn't feasible in this universe.

So who are the greys? Time travelers. Ourselves so advanced we barely recognize ourselves. They studying us for genetic and historical purposes.

Fucking degenerate grannychaser.

>A show that has literally been around for years to mock conspiracy theorist is dropping so many redpills
Did you even watch the show?

nu-xfiles is fucking garbage. Even the audiobooks goes out of the way to shoehorn things like lesbian marriage, hijabs, etc that has nothing to do with anything.

>red pills
like wut?

I ain't watching that show you fucking tundra monkey.

checked

This is a shill thread meant to bait you into checking out the show. Why are you niggers so fucking retarded?

We just like talking about x files.

Bitter.

2spoopy4me

Yeah, but they got the the 9/11 bit right by accident.

nooice

this season is better than the last season. enjoying it so far :)

They seem to be edging towards ditching the shit storyline from season 8/9/10. which is good because it was awful.

they're slowly turning it to good old x files.

Writers are clearly suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.

Honestly as someone who voted for trump i am OK with them poking fun at him but what they did in ep: 4 was such low hanging fruit and so poorly done that it just annoyed me

Pure Cohen-cidence

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums faggot.

>please tell me you guys have been watching the new season of X-Files