GERMANY OWES POLAND $1,500,000,000,000 USD + (((COMP)))OUND INTEREST

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zb72PZ3p6o&t=14s
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11845315
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Rest of Pomerania, Berlin and Saxony, as well.

Do it Poland!

Ok, calm down Poland

Same thread every day fuck off Poland

Polish man receives internet connection for cleaning toilets.
Still spreads shit all over the internet

Germany needs to pay.

you already stole more than that in cars and bikes

FUCKEN DO IT POLAND

The funny thing is Poland was actually the one that was forced to kill jews by the nazis

> kekistani education

PAY DENBTS GERMONEY

PAYYY!!

WIELKA POLSKA
DEFEND THE LAND

WTF? Really? Do you know that this is why WWII started? You really want to go back there?

this is getting out of hand

Hahahaha...a good start for my day was to laugh at you.Thank you.

Well not really, it was way more complicated than that

what the fuck did you just say

what lawyers? :º)

Sure, okay. But that was one of the specifics.

Russia owes Poland not Germany. Russia took Germany's payment from Poland.

Fuck off slavic dude. Guess what? The war is over. YOU WON.
>Why aren't you seeking reparations from the Russians?

Shut it, fatso

Even in that specific its still hella complicated

>Why aren't you seeking reparations from the Russians?
Maybe because Russia, whilst they got screwed over, they screwed over Germany back

>2017
Kys OP. We know.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

listen here śliwowica, you see for us first world countries this is merely chump change. you better hand over rightful german clay or we just take back whatever smoldering crater is left after putin comes knockin'

Who is jewing whom now?

Left Poland for Germany a while back, haven't looked back since. I still haven't been blown up. Or run over by a truck. My girlfriend has not been raped. However, my living standard has vastly improved. The people here are nicer to each other, there is much less degenerate, chimpout-grade behavior going on in the streets than in Poland. The wages are better, the living costs are lower, prices of 'premium' goods are much lower. Work standards and ethics are much better, so is the higher education system. Poland will never see a dime of any reparations, and even suggesting the idea makes the country look much more like a mockery, as it's already viewed. Have fun with your xenophobic midget overlord and keep spewing shit about 'muh rapefugees' and 'nwo lgbt propaganda'!

>you already stole more than that in cars and bikes
They steal toasters too
Nothing at all is safe anymore

This is what he said.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zb72PZ3p6o&t=14s

You must be a migrant lying to promote Germa-cuck

what is this meme called? i tried to look it up but failed. specifically the russian tiger. something world maybe?

gibs > no gibs

You are krauts you idiot. Gudarian.

I'm for it, if they redirect funds from migrant welfare

Relax boogie

Make (((Germany)) pay debts and pay off GB's BREXIT bill and form a new economic zone with blackjack and hookers - oh and actual borders! Norway and iceland can come too :3

Our chancellor of the hearts said that refugees are more valuable than gold. So is it ok if we compensate you with refugees?

LOL what a cuck

be happy that you're allowed to work my fields poles

that's the chancellor of sucking soros dick. look at the manlet, already has his mouth open.

Pay debts kraut.

Don't worry folks, we'll pay you back in refugees. "Kulturbereicherer" and "Fachkräfte" really are worth more than anything theese days

wait do we have a new pay debt meme in the works?

Not that the holocaust happened, but why not use your enemy's own rules against them? Fuck Germany, if you were REALLY such a horrible, Jew-killing country what invaded Poland and killed 734 trillion, oy vey, GIBZ US REPUHRAYSHINZ!!!

Yes, please

It's the new pysops by jews

Notice once Poland demands 1.5Trillion, suddenly Poland was actually full of nazis and were the ones who did it

pay up kraut

>chump change
Looks like you guys could use some “chump change” right now germonies

pffft so much for the European Union.

Elsafu

ahh, so that's why we didn't completely destroy them. so poland owns der frankfurters... neat

Since refugees are "worth more then gold", we will pay you the money in refugees.

A million sounds okay?

If you guys can pull this off. Poland becomes the most based country this planet has ever seen.

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest will bankrupt Germoney/E.U.

Shouldn't you give back all the land you stole then?

Well memed

I believe in you, Poland.

No polish user will admit it here but we might actually have shot ourselves in the foot with this "pay denbts kraut" thing.
It relied on the communist government being illegitimate so sign deals like that. Now recently the US have passed the Bill 447, which gives random jews, even not family related to pre-war owners, the power to demand prime property from us with the backing of the US.
The thing with the commie government was that back in 1960 they've signed a deal with the US for 40 million USD that all future claims by jews will be settled with the US government instead of the polish one with that mentioned cash. Now that whole deal could be declared void by the US.
One thing we have going for us is that we've actually repaired and rebuilt all the property ourselves so if any jew comes up we'll just charge them billions for the mentioned things. Also there was a law that if no owner comes to claim the property it goes to the government.

All in all I have no clue how this'll go on.
Here's the Bill 447: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447

Germany causing problems for the rest of us again, I don't know why we don't just surround the whole of the EU with our nuclear submarines and threaten annihilation unless they stop destroying the west.

dont worry polack, soon our muslim army will enter your shithole country to take revenge for 1683
we will destroy your churches, kill your men, enslave your women as sex slaves and send them to our turkish friends like we did for centuries

*flush*

Haha you'll get nothing.
Scrub some toilets to get money
Polish scum

Dunno, some Finn meme-warlocks cooked it up mont or two ago and it slowly made in chan.

>poorland asking for hand-me-outs again
truly the niggers of europe

how come germoney is so cucked?

Its the guy who got the lowest results for his party since WW2.
You can't accuse of of actually voting for him...

>we'll take Berlin back
Promise?

>be Martin Schulz
>only finish primary school education
>fail Abitur exam and fail to pass 11th grade twice
>drop out of education
>train as a bookseller
>be a raging alcoholic, frequently turning up to work completly drunk
>try to kill yourself couple of times
>(((somehow))) get into politics and become an MEP
>be widely recognised as the ugliest person in there

why live martin, why?

Forced my ass. Through Eastern Europe the local had no problem with killing jews.

Poland, you can finally get rid of your crappy Commie blocks and build nice houses for your people.
The nice houses the Germans are living in while you have jack squat.

denbts aren't hand outs.
You ow denbts.
Pay up

because jewish nepotism saved him and he's repaying the favor by killing off the germans

poles wants gibs, news at 12.

> lawyers say polish death camps are not real, while killing polish officers during war in nazi camp, while being ruled by international commies is a real Russian guilt

you did apologize though, we'll ask for gibs some time in the future :^)
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11845315

>old article
>Sup Forums takes the bait
of course. no matter what, always hate the jews

you niggers want germany to start ww3 don't you?

As a matter of fact, yes. We want war, we want to shoah the kikes, only permanently this time

Good, Treaty of Versailles V2.0 please start ww3 please nuke everything and kill everyone. I'm not being sarcastic at all. I want everyone to die, everywhere.

Clean toilet first Jakub.

Powering up for gets. Make it so.

pay denbts

But you have to prep yourself for mister muhammad first.

Fuck off. I want this

Actually yeah, this time it'll be a cakewalk and we'll exterminate every single white german male.

ah, haha, how the table have turned.

>white
>german
pick one and only one.

We are gonna sell you to the Chinese for that.

>yfw there are accelerationoists right now bringing about ww3

Broomsticks as guns, it's like they're africa niggers. At least China parades with replica plastic. Germans are nigger tier. Hahaa, that's what you get for sucking the muslim dick. Kill them all and I'll forgive you.

Death is better than having to live through this surreal nightmare that is this country every day

Good. It's finally the time to remove the eternal destroyer of Europe, namely kraut. Some jews, muslims and nogs will probably taste the lead by "mistake" too.

The best I can hope for is a nuclear fucking holocaust.