Tsuki ga Kirei

The cutest time of the week is almost here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWKGSa5Hs3M
streamable.com/okor8
board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3921788.htm
nyaa.si/view/929374
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PV
youtube.com/watch?v=GWKGSa5Hs3M

If they choose for this week's preview to not be bait I'll book my ticket to Japan in advance. Feel will burn.

>video unavailable
>the only thing I can see is the thumbnail with Akane crying.
Don't you fucking dare, feel.

Hoping for less QUALITY

Akanese father announces that he has news and the next scene is Akane crying. This looks like such blatant bait that i seriously hope it is, like it was half a dozen times before.

if you're watching this show for the animation you are watching the wrong show.

preview pics

Im not watching it for the animation
But that doesnt mean i like seeing the characters badly drawn

Oh, shoot. The two cucks are going to be planning something.

This. Already got a tab open just in case. I swear if this preview is not bait like the previous ones I'll shoot up the studio.

I think it's probably going to be news about his job requiring him to move back to Tokyo. I seriously hope they resolve this in this episode or the next. I'm prepared to shoot up the studio if anything happens to the contrary.

I hope they get BTFOd harder and harder by Curly every time they try something until they just break and decide to go pity fuck each other or something. Didn't they learn their lesson already at the amusement park?

You know a romance series is good when it invokes feelings of hatred and paranoia.

I dont think they will try anything. In fact, I believe that they'll support the two. If they truly claim to be her friends then its their obligation. Everything would be incredibly underhanded shit and i dont think that either of them would stoop that low.

You qualityfags are cancer. You can't appreciate a good show when we finally get one.

Akane is moving, this shit is promoting LINE and it will save their love.

Stop involving Shitnatsu in episodes.

this show has more heart than a shitton of shows ive seen

dont bitch about quality NOW

This. I haven't rooted for a couple in romance anime this hard in years. Not even Taki and Mitsuha. There's just something between Curly and Akane that makes this relationship adorable. Maybe it's because we actually saw their relationship grow from relative strangers to lovers. In any case, it's definitely given me a sense of paranoia towards Hira and Chinatsu. I really hope that scene is just them supporting Curly and Akane. If not, I'd consider them shit friends and shit people in general.

This is most likely going to be true but I'd still hate to see them separated from each other like that. I hope the separation only lasts for an episode or so before they get back together. LINE can be shilled hard in that episode but not more than that.

streamable.com/okor8

need someone to translate. ripped this out because i have no experience in youtube downloads anymore

They just talk about high school and if the other one has already decided where to go. Father says he has an announcement to make. Thats all there is to it.

I was being sarcastic actually. There is nothing impressive about this at all, it's simply and plainly manipulative. Rather than inspire courage and open-mindedness, the show elicits fear and divisiveness for cheap entertainment. Characters who could be taken as those that symbolize authority (Curly's mom scolding him about his studies, Hira as Akane's "bossy" club supervisor) are portrayed as irrational, angry and perhaps even selfish. Akane's love rival is a cutthroat competitor. Akane's only failure is portrayed as not a fault of her own or merely due to life's circumstances, but of this Machiavellian competitor. The show teaches audiences to be selfish, unsympathetic and paranoid. This is the most regressive "serious/realistic" romance I've seen, then again, I haven't seen Kuzu no Honkai.

It's time.

>引っ越す

NOOOOPEEEEEEE

happiness is an illusion

>Ichikawa
now that's far

These exchanges are really cute.

Screencaps
board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3921788.htm

>Shinatsu still can't be happy for her best friend
Taking bets on how long it takes her to rape curly-kun and LINE the photos to Akane.

She is too beta to do anything

Fucking Chiba

inb4 Sobu High

>ending the episode like this
Fucking bullshit. I am not watching this to be sad. Couldnt they have saved this last fucking line for the start of next week?

Next!!

第10話斜陽
2017年6月15日(木)放送

「引っ越すかもしれない」
茜は引越し先の高校の推薦入試を受けることになり、小太郎もその高校を受けると言い出す。
動揺の中迎えた川越祭り、陸上部のメンバーと遊びに来た茜は、山車で舞う小太郎の姿に見惚れるが…。

>小太郎もその高校を受けると言い出す。
This fucking guy deserves a medal.

he will fail tho

Nah, Akane will ask him to stay there, seeing him dancing at the festival made her flood the town.

>小太郎もその高校を受けると言い出す
Good guy

lewd

episode where nips

I hope he manages to get into that high school too. Sure it'll be a long ride there from Kawagoe, but what's that compared to being with your girl all day long at and after school. But like he might fail the entrance exams for that school. Just seems like a good way to up the drama. But then again, this show has always tried avoiding drama whenever possible so he might actually succeed.

He will fail, but he'll stay in contact with line. Do you remember when he winced at the price of taking the train to meet the publisher? He'll take up his offer on writing light novels for money, so he can go see her on weekends.

Well at the very least I hope they still manage to get together in the end. I really hope this doesn't go the 5 cm/s route. If this show will air for 12 episodes and we're already at 9 that's 3 episodes left. Maybe they won't see each other for 2 episodes and reunite in the last episode?

2 days ago I had a dream that chinatsu introduced another chad to akane and she was a rabbit, and chose him over curly. then everyone was a different animal and I woke up screming NO, FUCK NO

>Kotaro's LN gets an anime
>it's generic harem shit with Akane as main girl
>everyone shits on her and would rather have the tsundere

Trust me you wouldn't want to commute all the way from Kawagoe to Ichikawa everyday.

source: I moved from Chiba to Kawagoe recently.

>茜は引越し
killing myself unironically

nyaa.si/view/929374

raw is out

I want Kotaro to spontaneously develop Nightcrawler powers and be able to teleport just so they won't have to rely on fucking LINE of all things to keep their relationship intact. I get it it's a LINE sponsored anime but realistically they'd break up if they moved that far away from each other. I wonder how they'll even pull it off if she moves.

>引っ越すかもしれない
Oh fuck.

>realistically they'd break up if they moved that far away from each other.

Realistically they would at least try to keep together, and then the chick is the one that breaks it off

>かもしれない

It's still not certain whether or not she'll move. I want Kotaro to give Akane's parents the biggest, most heartwarming speech of his life and make them change their minds. Or just lobotomise them in their sleep. Either works.

Also, on an unrelated note, Akane moving away just means Chinatsu has a better chance of moving on Curly while he's probably heartbroken and feeling alone. If Hira, good at sports himself, also gets into Akane's school that also means he gets another shot at getting into Akane's pants.

Please stop, user. The memories are coming back. It fucking hurts.

>If Hira, good at sports himself, also gets into Akane's school that also means he gets another shot at getting into Akane's pants.
He won't fucking dare

subs fucking where?

>cucks

>responding to an attention whore
>ever
You have to go back.

>Or just lobotomise them in their sleep.
So that's they showed us Kotaro's father cleaning his gun earlier. Anyway, I think she'll move and Curly won't be able to get into the same school as her, but they'll definitely keep in touch through the magic of LINE and trains.
>Chinatsu and Hira
They better not do anything after being utterly devestated at the theme park.

>Episode is delayed
>Tripfag is shitting up the thread
It couldn't get any worse.

>13.70

>tfw her track record is longer than my penis

Why would it be delayed. Aired just on time.

Subs are delayed.

Who cares

So is this thing getting WA2'ed ?

how is this even similar to wa2?

I hope nothing bad happens, i need my healing dosis

just fuck my shit up

>it was so cute that the team died

They go to different schools, date different people, and meet again after. MC will forever always think of the different men Akane has been with, though, because he's a Dazai-reading cuck.

Itsudemo Sagashite iruyo.

>Only thing I look forward to on Thursday is delayed.

Suicide delayed.

No one cares. You should kill yourself,lelouch.

This, unironically.

Your life must be pretty sad, then.

He is a tripfag snd avatarfag. What did you expect?

>Chinatsu: Hira, you're not giving up?
>Hira: On what?
>Hira: I still haven't join the match/contest yet
>Chinatsu: Well there's no helping that, you can't stop your feeling
They're definitely planning something at the festival. I hope Hira confess and fails horribly.

I hope you get killed in a car crash tomorrow.

>I hope Hira confess and fails horribly.
Why? What the fuck did he do to you?

Just ignore him.

But is that just Crunchyroll? If so, maybe other sub teams will be subbing it and releasing it? I can't wait for my weekly dose of diabetes.

Because they pretend to be her friends but then try to actively sabotage her relationship. Thats utterly despicable.

He's trying to disrupt the main couple. Besides, he invited the team out to the festival just to get some time with Akane, he's definitely planning something and a confession is the most likely route.

Other sub teams take days/weeks to release a new episode, right? I doubt they would just pick this up out of the blue and release it before crunchyroll.

Also, its saying right there that it will be released later in the day. Its not even that long of a delay.

Good. Main couple is shit.

stop posting Chinatsu

Not as shit as your taste.

>replying to tripfags
>this shitty opinion
Kill yourself

I don't like Chinatsu. I hope she gets run over by a truck.

subs where?

>barely know each other
>hardly talk
>still kids
>kissing already
They're trying too hard to make me care about this relationship before the drama comes, and it's not working.

>moving away
>the cucks planning something
I just want some happy romance anime

>kissing already
Kids kiss each other in preschool dude

They've been talking a lot more irl lately.

Fuck I saw it coming but I am still sad

A lot more than nothing is still almost nothing. This story would've been believable if they were adults trying to get a quick fuck.

I want to ride this man's dick. He was especially charming last episode. Would let him cum in me.

We really can't nice things huh??