P O W E R F U L

buffalonews.com/2018/01/27/holocaust-survivor-breaks-decades-long-silence-to-share-her-horrific-story/

Really interesting read by a brave holocaust survivor here, some highlights:

>when we got to Poland, the Nazis made us run; if you couldn’t run, you’d get killed. they killed my mother right in front of me
>they took me and my friend, Leah, to the ghetto in Stanislau in Poland, where all the toddlers of Jewish families were housed. We had to wash the diapers of 300 babies
>the Nazis came and threw all the children into trucks like trash. Then they killed everyone in the bunker
>some people couldn’t take it anymore and ran into the electrified fence to kill themselves. They just went up in flames. I saw people coming into Auschwitz from different places who were sent to take a shower and were killed
>they were so organized. They said they wanted to kill 10,000 Jews every day
>as the war was ending, Nazis put all of us who were strong enough and could still run fast – the young ones – on a freight train with open boxcars without water, without food
>they wanted us to die. Three days I was on that train. People were dying, stepping on everybody, lying on the floors. There were already dead bodies
>when they were taking us, they put us in a house and were going to rape us
>the Russians liberated us on May 8. They were just in time, because the Nazis had already killed all the political prisoners and we were next.
>the Russians took us to the hospitals. We couldn’t even walk. At the hospital, they tried to help us to get jobs.

Still think the Holocaust is a lie? Think again you fucking Nazi, this is real, and it'll be Drumpf's America soon.

Why do people deny the Holocaust in the face of such overwhelming evidence?

>>when we got to Poland, the Nazis made us run; if you couldn’t run, you’d get killed. they killed my mother right in front of me
Shoahathon

Sounds like nonsense.

>the nazis were trying to kill us
>they kept feeding us however

Can someone please make a cartoon of Jews mass throwing themselves against an electrified fence and bursting into flames?

You don't starve for weeks retard.

Yeah she didn’t even mention the masturbation machines no way this is legit

>>some people couldn’t take it anymore and ran into the electrified fence to kill themselves. They just went up in flames.
we need this spontaneous subhuman combustion technology for our wall

(((they))) are working overtime tonight

Yeah and you don’t last three days in an open boxcar without water either peckerwood

>the Russians took us to the hospitals. We couldn’t even walk. At the hospital, they tried to help us to get jobs.

>the Russians liberated us on May 8. They were just in time, because now we can join Stalin and kill all the politicains who were best at doing nothing.

>we took them and put in a house and we were going to rape us

>we wanted them to die. Three days I was on that rape train. People were dying, stepping on everybody, lying on the floors. There were already dead bodies

>as the war was ending, we put the Nazis who were strong enough and could still run fast – the young ones – on a freight train with open boxcars without water, without food

>we were so organized. We wanted to kill 10,000 of those fuckers every day

>some people couldn’t take it anymore and ran into the electrified fence to kill themselves. They just went up in flames. I saw people coming into Berlin from different places who were sent to take a shower and were killed

>We came and threw all the children into trucks like trash. We killed everyone in the bunkers

>We took their women, Leah, to the ghetto in Stanislau in Poland, where all the toddlers of Nazi families were housed. They to wash the diapers of 300 babies

>when we got to Berlin, we made the Nazis run; if you couldn’t run, you’d get killed. I killed their mother right in front of me

I'm a 4th generation holoshoah survivor where do
I pick up my card?

>want people to die
>put them on a train
something doesn't add up

>shoahathon

kek'd heartily. We'll rake you last.

Wish it was 6 million and 1

it's on the first page of reddit... along with another similar story

SAGE Gtfo you fucking jew.

It's so great to hear a holocaust survivor finally SPEAK!

They all seem to suffer with such stoic noble humility. I can't recall a single book, movie, or multi-billion dollar grievance industry springing up around said topic, unlike other much more real and significant atrocities in human history
(like my German kulak relatives robbed, raped, tortured and murdered, by jewish bolshevik swine, in the largest loss of innocent life in human history, after the 1917 revolution)

>ran into the electrified fence
>They just went up in flames
Why do they always insist on slipping in something completely ridiculous?
Rhetorical question of course. It's a society-level shit test. Nobody calls them out on this sort of thing and that's what lets them know what other fantasy bullshit they can get away with.

Never forget

This. They must laugh long and hard at all the stupid goyim who believe in the lampshades and 24/7 ovens with ashes that mysteriously disappear and holocoasters and masturbation machines all without daring to question any of it