STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD

STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD

>S2 never
So, what's going on in the novels? When was the last one?

>the 12 angry cucks

>jobs to some fag larping as a cat
>needs said fag's help to beat a little girl
strongest man my ass

He could have won, if he tried to kill the cat man though he would be crucified by the rest.
Little girl had an OP bodyguard
Also fuck that mountain girl and I hope she burns in hell.

I miss Fremy.

Fremy was fucking perfect. I feel like I'm due for a rewatch.

Also Hans is a sexy beast and a true bro. You wouldn't want to kill him

>Also fuck that mountain girl and I hope she burns in hell.
Why are you hating on best girl?

That's not Fremy.

You're right. Maura is better looking, has bigger tits and isn't a half-fiend that goes around murdering people.

>Fremy figure coming in next week

I'm excited.

Studio is dead
Rokka killed it

This show really had some top tier waifu and husbando material.

Of course it did. It was actually good. So the Japs ran from it like the bubonic plague.

This show didn't deserve to flop so hard. It's not fair.

>Studio is dead
Every thread.

Not even sure I want a S2. The first season was very good and self-contained, I don't really feel continuing would be better. Probably would turn to shit.

Apparantly Fremy is treated like complete shit by everyone in it and MC loving her at all was some brainwashing-type ruse enacted by one of the major villains.

Also the fake Brave is actually the MC, somehow.

>Apparantly Fremy is treated like complete shit by everyone in it and MC loving her at all was some brainwashing-type ruse enacted by one of the major villains.

Ah shit, I remember that. I actually stopped reading where some girl was turned into a zombie but had to keep her conscience and tell someone her secret without getting killed by the heroes.

Ain't I a stinker?

>Studio is dead
>its airing best show of the season
BLOW ME

>The first season was very good and self-contained
Yeah, if you ignore the fact that yet another Brave gets introduced at the very end and how only a tiny bit of their journey to the demon king or whatever was touched upon at all.

Betray humanity would you, you wascally wabbit?

I think season 2 will be pretty good and season 3 also, but the chances of happening are rather non-existent.

Yeah but the other brave is literally who gives a shit and their journey to kill the demon king seems a lot less interesting than the murder mystery of S1.

CUTEST MAN IN THE WORLD

LNs have been in hiatus for almost 2 years already.

It was pretty good until that point though.

>cowtits character named more chesty
Why is this allowed?

Did volume 5 ever get finished translating?

Someone translate the LN please.

Never forget.

I want to be the lord of those moutains if you know what I mean

user, you know you'll be the one bending over, right?

I don't know what you're implying exactly, but it sounds kinda hot.

That's okay.

I tried reading the LN but dropped it. I don't know if it's the translation or the actual author but the writing is terrible and amateurish and the plot wasn't as interesting as the first arc and only seemed to be getting sillier. Author also does a pretty poor job with painting out environments for the reader. Just not enough detail.

It means you won't be lord over anything but she will take you as a subordinate.

Last LN came out two years ago, there's no point on translating it, it's dead.

So she doesn't have a dick proportionate to her bust size?

is there a point watching this show if you already knew who the betrayer is?

No. The animation was pretty shit iirc.

where were you when SCIENCE btfo of magic?

I'll leave that to your imagination.

I don't mind the thought at all.

Visiting a friend of my mother's back in 1989.

>it's a whodunnit episode

It deserved to flop harder. I can't believe the rest of the """books""" are even worse.

For the budget they had, I was pretty impressed. The action, when they had any, was well directed.

>Also the fake Brave is actually the MC, somehow.
What.

God I loved this show. Sad we'll never get more.

Goldof best boy

You mean the cuck.

I don't get it. From where do faggots like him come out? The threads while it aired were spoiler heavy but civil and comfy. After it finished suddenly everyone watched it and hated it.

This
I don't understand why people hated it. Just because it flopped?

They're new.

Probably because it's dead Jim.

Most normalfags only watch stuff that's finished.

The ending made me laugh so much. Season 2 would have been "find the 7th, again", who the fuck would have wanted that?

I want to do something lewd to this swamp.

Not really.
In the LN they decide that they don't have the time to route out the traitor again and head off into enemy territory. Of course everyone keeps a close eye on each other.
But it soon turns out that almost all the members of the group have a dark secret that could compromise the mission.
For instance we find out why Maura is such a gigabitch and Goldof such a huge cuck. Oh and Nashetania loses an arm and nearly has her knees exploded by Fremy.
Also Adlet's nemesis Tgurneu shows up in the second volume. And as far as ruse-masters go, he's pretty fun.

I can't get over the feeling of the writer being lazy and just introducing a (seemingly awful) new character just so he can write about the traitor meme again. I was looking forward to maybe reading the LN, but the ending of the anime ruined all my hope.

Sounds like a whole lot of not my problem.

Hope you like vomit.

To be fair, it's the tense atmosphere where you don't know who is planning what and whether or not your allies are actually acting with the best interest of the group at heart what makes Rokka no Yuusha so entretaining. Even then the 7th business takes the backseat for better part of the following volumes, only reappearing as shit comes down around volume 5.

At least it's not your average LN. And compared to the rest of the shit that came that season, it was a godsend.

ROKKA
NO
_ _ _ _ _

>Hope you like vomit.
Literally my fetish, and it's so rare to see Japan cater to it.

Fuck off with your Rokka no Sales bullshit. It wasn't funny 2 years ago, it's not funny today and it will never start being funny.

>Nashetania loses an arm and nearly has her knees exploded by Fremy
Damn, I like Fremy better now.

Want kind of things would you do with such a swamp?

Fremy is dope.
Hans is cool.

Everyone else is basically a liability.

complete waste of character design and setting. What the fuck was that detective shit. And it amounted to nothing too because at the end another retarded animal girl showed up and wasn't even hot like the previous one.

Y'know some of us enjoy that kind of mystery settings.

Don't you have a DBS thread to shitpost in?

I liked the mystery stuff during the show, but the reveal was so awful it made the whole mystery stupid.

If you read translation... it's not authors fault, but translators fault. You cannot be sure about authors writting if you have not read it in original form, or original language. I used to read translated books, but at some point I felt it wasn't exactly what author was creating but someone else, from that point I keep reading books in original language, not all of them, but 98% of the ones I do read.

And I wish they would make another season. Whole anime was really good and well done, but was just too short to show whole story better.

>best girl
>Is literally willing to fuck the world for her daughter
Really makes you think

Really enjoyed the anime but sadly no season 2.
But I'll never forget that ugly fat cow girl in the last episode.
WTF was that for?

>He doesn't know that the cow girl is over powered

It was the keep the mystery going, and if fucking keeps going for a long ass time, infact many of the volumes are just "let's just try to figure out what is going on" and no one is calm about it besides Adlet Until they threaten his waifu he was brainwashed into liking again

>He doesn't know that the cow girl is over powered
That doesn't change a thing he said

STRONGEST SENSEI IN THE WORLD fills the hole this season ;_;
But I want more Rokka

There's two fake Braves.

One is because the Saint of Time used her powers to keep her Brave mark and then later found out how to do give it to others.

The other is because the big bad needed it for his keikaku.

There's also another Brave that's infected that's part of the same keikaku to wipe them all out.

>Breaks into a contest of men testing their physical strength
>HUR DUR IM THE STRONGEST BECAUSE I CHEATED AND USED TRICKS TO BEAT YOU BOTH IN A CONTROLLED TEST!

Fog made of tiny swords.

>people actually believed it

>can't beat some smarmy fuck two on one
Can't help if they're weak as shit.

>MC only likes best girl because of brainwashing
Fuckin' seriously?

she also massacred his village, once the brainwashing wears off, he absolutely loathes her.

The contest was stupid anyway. In a real fight there is no cheating or playing fair.

Why is Goldolf allowed to have enough retard strength to take on Cow and MC?

>fan translation stopped because jewpress
Fuck me

Sounds to me like the author is just setting them up for an obligatory reconciliation.

>It was actually good

Don't forget to buy Vol.2 this August when it comes out. And then waiting another 2 years for them to catch up to fan translation assuming they don't give up halfway because of low sales.

Because otherwise he has literally nothing else going for him other than "muh hime"

>Don't forget to buy Vol.2 this August when it comes out.
I intend to, but I think they'll just drop it anyway.

Best girl was a traitorous whore, but at least her motives were pretty dank.

Would go full traitor to humanity for immortal Bunny-Goddess.

Is the author dead? Latest volume came out a long time ago already.