Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/956118960721858563
rsf.org/en/ranking#
archive.is/8XhQ5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These lists are made by (((them))).

How do they rate and rank freedoms?
How are they measuring x in "Belgium has x more press freedom than Iceland"?

Sounds like fake news by real Jews.

AHHHHHHHHHHH MY PRESS FREEDOM IS BEING OPPRESSED BY DONALD TRUMP'S SNAPPY JOKES WE NEED TO BE MORE LIKE NORWAY AHHHHH NO I TAKE THAT BACK TRUMP LIKES NORWAY AHHHHHHHHH

can 100% guarantee he made this list up off the top of his head. these people are obsessed with sweden and norway for some reason but always fail to mention finland despite the fact that it has basically the exact same standards of living

A good while back the press literally spent a week questioning if Trump was literate. What more do they want in terms of freedom? I genuinely do not understand.

Bs

Sweden thry control the media

Muslim rapists are”asian” Rapists

Truth

Jews are liars
They are sons of the devil

>reporters are allowed to get away with straight-up libel in the United States
>42 other countries have more press "freedom"

Are they trying to imply Trump is responsible?

Obongo, during his eight years, dished out more prison time to journalists than every previous president, combined.

Really makes me think what the fuck happened to all the scandinavian countries in this list

We have the internet now, so you are free to post whatever news you want now, so what's the point?

Ummm don't a lot of those countries in the top 10 have "hate speech" laws?

bullshit, try saying racey things in those countries, you get thrown in jail for questioning the allowed status quo. You cant even deny the holohoax in those cucked countries.

>Netherlands

lol all our press is tightly controlled by corporate and globalist interests, how are they free

If that's what it's about Germany would be up there too.

>sweden
>press freedom

Many of the countries listed don’t even have free speech you silly cunt.

Probably because the media is in the hands of a few conglomerates

I can confirm this is total bullshit

our media is a closed corporate cliche that is a major part in controlling and manipulating the country into doing what the globalist agenda says

there is no freedom of the press, if you speak against them, they will destroy you and even KILL you

WE NEED LIBERATION FROM THIS OPPRESSORS, WORLD WIDE PURGE OF ALL MEDIA CORPORATIONS

If the US is at #43 and there is constantly fake news and propaganda, imagine how brainwashed those countries in the top 10 are.

>Jamaica
Based shithole

WE SHOULD KILL ALL OF THEM

Fucking kek

>Sweden cant report on mudslimes murdering and raping citizens
>2nd on list of press freedom
Whos first? Pravda?

Cool fact, Brazil does terrible in this kind of rank. Few groups own all media outlets and the rare journalists who even try to show something nasty are executed.

THERE IS PROBABLY A PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST ASSOCIATION IN YOUR COUNTRY

FIND IT, FIND ITS PHYSICAL LOCATIONS AND RECREATIONAL AREAS

ATTACK

Free to publish the one side of things that is deemed to be the truth.

OR WAIT UNTIL THERE IS SOCIAL CHAOS AND KEEP TRACK OF WHERE ALL THE SCUM LIVES SO YOU CAN GO AND KILL THEM ALL

Of course, the more you control the press, the more you can make it sound free.

But user that is simply the freedom to not be offended dont'cha know America doesn't have that for shame.

They don’t even give descriptions of criminals in Sweden anymore.

Oh this is rich.

Sweden....? :D

They're currently trying to change the constitution so the public can't get a hold of as much information from courts as they used to, as well as introducing laws to stop "fake news".

Good list by (((them))).

What does freedom of press even mean? You can criticize the ELITE in the USA just like you can in Finland, where's the difference

IF YOU ARE SHILL REPORTER LIVING HERE, KNOW THIS, WE HAVE ALL OF YOU TRACKED DOWN, YOUR DAYS ARE COUNTED

>(Reporters without borders)
Someone tell this faggot it's supposed to be 3 sets of parentheses

>top weighted determinants were freedom from fake news and freedom from criticism

Lol America is such a shithole

finland is #3

Hes not suffering it gladly. Journalists think freedom of the press includes being suffered gladly. Even when theyre being utterly liabless.

>It's another "Calling me out on my faggotry is censorship and against the free press" episode

No source:
twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/956118960721858563

The comunist faggot source:
rsf.org/en/ranking#

What does it measure?

The Index ranks 180 countries according to the level of freedom available to journalists. It is a snapshot of the media freedom situation based on an evaluation of pluralism, independence of the media, quality of legislative framework and safety of journalists in each country. It does not rank public policies even if governments obviously have a major impact on their country’s ranking. Nor is it an indicator of the quality of journalism in each country.

Another Soros funded NGO for propaganda use.

>billion dollar mass brainwashing campaigns should have unlimited freedom to do what they want.
How about no?

>You can criticize the ELITE in the USA just like you can in Finland, where's the difference
Probably the "journalists" can't just access whatever military/business information they want in America. They also probably mark America down a few points each time Trump says something mean.

Hand rubbing the list

Why doesn't the press in Swedenstan report on the shitskin rape epidemic ravaging their former country.

This poll is utter fucking bullshit.

Ian Bremmer is a faggot

If Sweden is in the top ten then you know that list is a joke.

The lying press in the US should be hunkered down in fear, afraid to show their faces for the propaganda they've been spewing forth.

>How do they rate and rank freedoms?
Freedom of press enshrined in constitution/founding document: +1 point.
Legal restrictions on "Hate speech": +1,000 points.
President said something bad about journalists who constantly insult and misrepresent him: - 6,000,000 points.

See what happens if a journalist publishes an article that paints Islam in a negative light.

this. it makes no fucking sense. none of these lists do

>1 Australia
Can I have the source for that image, I want to throw it in some feminists face.

this is like a study to see if McDonalds is unhealthy but it's sponsored by McDonalds.
gtfo cunt

That's the implication.

To be fair, the site he references lists the US at #41 in 2016; and the article does give part of the blame to Obama.

>Despite the bleak outlook under Trump, it bears repeating that his predecessor left behind a flimsy legacy for press freedom and access to information. Journalists continue to be arrested for covering various protests around the country, with several currently facing criminal charges. >

>The Obama administration waged a war on whistleblowers who leaked information about its activities, leading to the prosecution of more leakers than any previous administration combined. To this day, American journalists are still not protected by a federal “shield law” guaranteeing their right to protect their sources and other confidential work-related information.

>And over the past few years, there has been an increase in prolonged searches of journalists and their devices at the US border, with some foreign journalists being prevented from any travel to the US after they covered sensitive topics such as Colombia's FARC or Kurdistan.

Sweden has a free press? Since when?

>restrictions on speech
>= more press freedom
What the fuck

Fuck sake this is literally a list of which countries have the most pro globalist media and restrict anti globalist media

HAHAHAHA PEOPLE WHO REPORT RAPES IN SWEDEN GET SUED

how is the press in America free at all? You can literally make shit up about how the president is a gay Muslim Nazi alien here to eat all our souls and be counted as news organization under their free speech

The only good globalist is a dead globalist

>reporters paid by corporate run media cartels are in charge of making a list of the countries with "most press freedom"
>everyone is supposed to be surprised when a country with a president who hates them (((somehow))) scores low in their list

Media ranks how much countries like them from most to least

so a dentist in sweden gets fired for pointing out the "child refugees" need wisdom teeth surgery (an adult issue) and swedish news puts pale pixels over brown criminals to make them whiter looking, but journalists are somehow silenced in the US? Sounds legit

You go to jail for insensitive reporting in Sweden

Thats very precious, considering how Sweden suppresses the news hard

WOW. what vulgar lies

>press freedom
>literally illegal to report things deemed 'fake news' by the current government

What a bunch of bullshit. Nordic countries have no real press, only far-leftist organizations pushing their narritive.

What's the standard?
What is press freedom measured by?
Where's the sauce?

>Netherlands
archive.is/8XhQ5

>Witteman is not even ashamed to admit that she is writing fake news. “Certainly, I do a lot of self-censorship. I used to use the word ‘negro’, for example, but I have not written that for a few years because it has become a loaded word – and I do not want to hurt anyone.
>“But it goes much further than that. When I see something on the street where someone who is black, Turkish or Moroccan is doing something rotten, I often change him to a white Dutch person. Because otherwise I am being called a racist.
>“I once wrote about an annoying Moroccan woman on a scooter with a fat boy on the back with an iPad. I had to brake for a pigeon, so she also had to brake and then I landed in big shit. I wrote that down and a description of what she looked like: a woman with a headscarf and a fat boy. I got so much angry mail about it!”
>Witteman says she would never write anything negative about non-whites. “About someone who is black, I would never again write that he is fat or ugly, because then I am a racist. I just write about white women with a figure like a dripping candle, that is possible. That self-censorship goes quite far, but yes, that’s the way it is.”

Our press is free to lie all day long. How the fuck you get freer than that?

they literally jail you for wrongthink in the majority of those countries. what fucking standard did they go by?

>Sweden
>not allowed to report the names or race of suspected criminals because it might inspire racism

sure senpai

Wow.

Isn't it Sweden which whitens pixellated photos of criminals too?

Fucking brazen, isn't it

Dont many of those countries have hate speech laws? Shouldnt that factor in? Or is it a (((study)))

Just how though? Obama was more of a dictator and threat the press than Trump - and that isn't even hyperbole

Swedish media are muzzled,

>my face when someone considered "freedom from sexism" to be true liberty but the freedom to own a firearm with no intervention from the government as being tyrannical near me

K no Swedish media are muzzled and don't talk and cant talk about the state of their country. Countries without free speech are by definition countries with weakened freedom of press. Because of this, the US obviously had the most press freedom

>literally shit talk and lie about the president all day
>face no consequences
>bitch about freedom

>Finland #3
Either that list is shit or things are bretty bad :DDDDD

The right owns the media here.

/thread

>Isn't it Sweden which whitens pixellated photos of criminals too?

I think that was Norway, but it wouldn't surprise me

The list is garbage and pulled out of their ass. If I were a journalist, I would be embarrassed to spread such nonsense. Even the most insufferable liberal journalists on Twitter back down on aggrandizing victim status of the press, especially in the US. Even they can see it's beyond retarded where Trump is more of a tyrant to the press than Erdogan. It doesn't help them to spread such nonsense, and they usually don't. Not sure why this guy is though

I hereby formally recognise your digits

>Sweden
yep it is bullshit

>Norway
All of our press is far left and subsidized by the state. Right-wing outlets don't get the subsidies the market is dependent on and so can't compete.

So here's the historical US Press Freedom rankings:
2006: 53rd
2007: 48th
2008: 36th
Obama elected
2009: 20th
2010: 20th
They skipped 2011 for some reason
2012: 47th
2013: 32nd
2014: 46th
2015: 49th
2016: 41st
Trump elected
2017: 43rd
Obama done fucked it up after Bush brought it down.

>Sweden
>Free Press
America has the first amendment fuckers

cela

I just love how the left created the term “fake news”, only to have it be used (much more effectively) against them

>Belgium

Hahahahahahaha, we have the best (((press)))

>posting lists on Twitter

We need to be either at the bottom of the list or completely off it at this point.