Dragon Ball Super

Episode 95 (18 June)

The Wickedest! The Evilest! Freeza Runs Wild!!

Freeza runs roughshod over assassins from Universe 9!!

Universe 9's God of Destruction Sidra, and Kaioshin Rou, whom Sidra goaded into sending out assassins

A surprise attack on Goku and co! As Freeza rampages, Goku...?!

Goku has come to recruit Freeza as the 10th member for the Tournament of Power! But enemies from Universe 9 set an ambush for the two of them! Faced with an army of assassins, Freeza turns into Golden Freeza and throws his weight around, but?!

Omni-Kings This Week: The Tournament of Power arena is finished!
Meanwhile, in the World of Void (site of the Tournament of Power), the fighting arena is finally completed! The present and future Omni-Kings are overjoyed at its quality!!

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-07/japanese-comic-ranking-may-29-june-4/.117156
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35558
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-13/japanese-comic-ranking-april-4-10/.101019
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-14/japanese-comic-ranking-december-5-11/.109908
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-01/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2017/.116863
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRnyDYHiEhQ
comicbook.com/anime/2017/06/08/is-yamcha-about-to-make-a-dragon-ball-comeback-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>And finally Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
>If we all do that then the threads will improve.

What amuses me to no end is how Merged Zamasu the strongest villain in the series so far, had his body destroyed by a handful of starving humans. That's way less than what was needed to defeat Buu.

>Zamasu switchs bodies with Goku.
>Zamasu (in Goku's body) kills Goku (in Zamasu's body).
>Zamasu attacks Trunks' timeline
>Trunks backs to the past running away from Zamasu
>Trunks' back to the past leads to Zamasu being killed by Beerus, so in the main timeline Goku is saved
>Trunks, Goku and Vegeta goes to Trunks' timeline to fight the Zamasu who successfully stole Goku's body in other timeline (which isn't the main one thanks to Trunks time travel) and the Zamasu from Trunks' timeline

And that's how you explain the timelines

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-07/japanese-comic-ranking-may-29-june-4/.117156
Volume 3 first week sales. It's already doing way better than the previous volumes in their first week

>25 Dragon Ball Super 1 29,995
>18 Dragon Ball Super 2 56,947
>4 Dragon Ball Super 3 92,114

Wrong, you need an unnecessary Time Paradox that doesn't sense in the Universe.

I love how it's easier to understand and makes more sense than this piece of shit:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35558

Box Set 1 (2015/12/02)
- DVD: 486
- Blu Ray: 664
- Total Units Sold: 1,150

Box Set 2 (2016/03/02)
- DVD: 584
- Blu Ray: 681
- Total Units Sold: 1,265

Box Set 3 (2016/07/02)
- DVD: 572
- Blu Ray: 603
- Total Units Sold: 1,175

Box Set 4 (2016/10/04)
- DVD: 650
- Blu-Ray: 672
- Total Units Sold: 1,322

Box Set 5 (2017/1/6)
- DVD: 668
- Blu-Ray: 689
- Total Units Sold: 1,357

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-13/japanese-comic-ranking-april-4-10/.101019

Est. Weekly Copies Est.
Total Copies

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-14/japanese-comic-ranking-december-5-11/.109908

Est. Weekly Copies
Est. Total Copies
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-01/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume-2017/.116863

Estimated Sales in Period

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRnyDYHiEhQ

>As Freeza rampages, Goku...?!
>Freeza turns into Golden Freeza and throws his weight around, but?!
This will never not be stupid
fucking japs

Vegeta and Goku gave their God Ki to Trunks which is >>>Earth population Ki that was used to kill Kid Buu.

PADRE

Are they destined to end as a couple or at least as rivals like Boruto and Sarada?

Dragon Ball Super - TV Ratings for episode 93
1. Sazae - 11.3%
2. Crayon Shit-chan - 8.7%
3. If you don't reply to this - 7.3%
4. Post your mother will die - 7.1%
5. In her sleep tonight!- 6.2%
6. Dragon Ball Super - 5.6%
7. Detective Conan - 5.2%
8. Go! Go! Chuggington - 3.3%
9. Shaun the sheep - 3.0%
10. My Hero Academia - 3.0%

>Ratings increase quite a bit for Frieza and MS. MAXIMUM
>BNHA only barely makes it into the top 10 with the best fucking episode of the series and all that glorious animation
i'm very conflicted Sup Forums

>Vegeta and Goku gave their God Ki
Nope, they used all their Ki during the fusion, Kaioshin states this, they couldn't even transform into a regular Super Saiyan afterwards.

Future Zamasu is indisputably SSB tier. However, because of his immortality, he no longer bothers to guard himself from any sort of attack. Thus, much like how Goku can be BTFO by a ring laser, just about any attack will send Zamasu flying.

Trunks' Spirit Bomb works differently than Goku's. In the episode, people were giving Trunks their energy without knowingly doing so...and their hands weren't in their proper position.

So...Trunks gathered at least the energy of the Human Resistance + Shin + Gowasu + Base Goku + Base Vegeta + any other living being living in the remote parts of Earth + Nature

Then, SSR Trunks + Borrowed Energy slashed Fusion Zamasu in the chest twice, which he was able to quickly regenerate.

Then instead of slashing his chest, he slashed upwards and cut Fusion Zamasu in half (Vegetto only stabbed)

SSR Trunks + Borrowed Energy just happened to bypass Fusion Zamasu's regeneration with the particular way he slashed him.

God I want to forgot this mess up
I hope Goku and Vegeta give Trunks their god power and he defeat Black as a temporal SSG/SSR, or just having Goku performing the spirit bomb and Trunks absorbing it

Source

Who will defeat Freeza?

>Cherry-picking this hard

They've already invoked the yuri fandom.

>Thus, much like how Goku can be BTFO by a ring laser, just about any attack will send Zamasu flying.

Not true.

Future Zamasu took on a full-on attack, and brushed it off while having electricity surround him

He explained that it was due to his "true immortality", not his strength

Rivals cause Cauli is freeza's wife

Makes sense, but i hope the manga's version is as simple as:

>Shin + Gowasu
Wrong we don't see any Ki being taken from them.

>Earth + Nature
Yeah the same Earth that was cover in natural disasters during the fight with Zamasu.

>Base Goku + Base Vegeta
Also Goku and Vegeta give Ki of their own will.

>Trunks' Spirit Bomb works differently than Goku's
Ok? How does that make Trunks destroying Merged Zamasu any less ridiculous?

Reminder that this is the one true DB canon:

> Jaco the Galactic Patrolman Manga
> DB Manga
> Yo! Son Goku Returns! Special
> BoG Movie
> RoF Movie
> Champa Arc script
> Future Trunks Arc script
> Universe Survival Arc script

NOT canon:
> Movies other than BoG, RoF
> TV Specials and OVAs other than Yo! Son Goku Returns!
> Episode of Bardock
> Filler
> Any differences found between the Champa, Trunks, and U. Survival scripts (such as SSB Kaioken, Planet Potaufeu mini-arc, Mastered SSB, Trunks' healing)
> Entirety of DBGT
> DB Videogames (other than MAYBE DB Online)

Debatable:
> DB Online

>Future Zamasu is indisputably SSB tier.
This desu.

Status on cuckdom BTFO?

still not admitting he was wrong

>both Goku and Trunks have free arms
>Goku didn't use IT
>no one headbutts him

reminder to ignore the faggot that uses this image at all

VERYSTRANGEdom101 still btfo

>Japan would rather watch poorly animated bullshit than something that's actually well done

>Wrong we don't see any Ki being taken from them.
Off-screen. It even happened to Android 8, who was very far away, without holding his hands up...so common sense dictates that Shin + Gowasu also gave their energy as well.

> Yeah the same Earth that was cover in natural disasters during the fight with Zamasu.
You think Black attacked un-populated rain forests, national parks, etc?

> Also Goku and Vegeta give Ki of their own will
Yes they did. They actually knew what was going on.

> Ok? How does that make Trunks destroying Merged Zamasu any less ridiculous?

Read: > Then, SSR Trunks + Borrowed Energy slashed Fusion Zamasu in the chest twice, which he was able to quickly regenerate.

> Then instead of slashing his chest, he slashed upwards and cut Fusion Zamasu in half (Vegetto only stabbed)

> SSR Trunks + Borrowed Energy just happened to bypass Fusion Zamasu's regeneration with the particular way he slashed him.

>Decide to check out other sites for reactions to the episode
>There are still people who don't understand Caulifla and Kale's relationship is basically the female version of delinquent/yakuza "Aniki" type relationship
>"B-but they're sister!"
Is this the result of mistranslated leaks going wild before the episode even aired?

But this one's pretty obvious, user...

Zamasu was able to take on a Kamehameha head-on because not only is he immortal, he has regenerative abilities too

smugcuck mistranslated them as sisters

God bless smug

>delinquent/yakuza "Aniki" type relationship
And what's that?

The DBS anime is the main product, not the manga:

> The manga is published in V-Jump

V-Jump is a monthly publication, and is Shueisha's multimedia-focused magazine (primarily for video game coverage, but also to help promote their various properties). It's not where their properties LIVE, it's where their properties get PROMOTED. V-Jump has decent circulation, but it's not a primary location that Shueisha publishes manga within. The big one is, obviously enough, Weekly Shonen Jump; that's where Dragon Ball was originally serialized, and it's where all the actual heavy-hitters go. If you're big-time, you're not in V-Jump. You're in V-Jump if you're supplementing or promoting something else. It's for spin-offs and sequels, not main products.

> It's not a stand-alone product in and of itself

The earlier Battle of Gods manga chapters jump all over the place, and though it's a continuing story, for a little bit there it doesn't literally go from the exact same setup/scene to the next appropriate scene on a chapter-by-chapter basis. Once you get past that, you suddenly skip an entire story arc. Unless you understand what the Dragon Ball Super manga is, and can contextually place it among the other stuff going on and being released, it's not the easiest thing in the world to follow. Sure, you can fill in the holes on your own, but an actual story doesn't get written that way when it's supposed to stand on its own.

> We were told it was a "comicalization" from the start

Toyotaro said:

"Getting to see a new DB anime series every week makes me too happy! With this comicalization, I want to make my own small contribution to the excitement, so everyone please check out the manga, too!"

You have to read between the lines there a little bit, but not so much that it's not clear: the manga isn't the main product here.

Part (1/2)

>Off-screen.
Nice headcanon.

>It even happened to Android 8, who was very far away, without holding his hands up
It also didn't happen to Goku and Vegeta who were right next to Trunks.

>You think Black attacked un-populated rain forests, national parks, etc?
Pay attention during the fight with Merged Zamasu there were natural disasters everywhere. Episode 65.

>Yes they did. They actually knew what was going on.
Ok so then you agree some people did not have their Ki forcefully taken? Good.

>Read:
See The point still stands.

>MY SAIYAN BACK TINGLES!

(cont.)

> Conclusion:

Toyotaro's comic seems to, in some ways, be its own independent adaptation of Toriyama's scripts/plot-points. Toyotaro gets to do his own thing from time to time, adding his own flourishes, focusing on certain aspects, and telling the series of events in slightly different ways. At the end of the day though, he and his product are in the position of supporting something else.

probably just retards

>But this one's pretty obvious, user...
Apparently not since it went over you head, he's referring to the fact that that Zamasu was able to hold down both SSB Goku and SS2 Trunks at the same thing.

>Nice headcanon.
It's literal common senae if you see what happened to the humans and android 8.

> It also didn't happen to Goku and Vegeta who were right next to Trunks.
The minute they were shown, they gave their ki. There were ki lights in the background but who knows where they were coming from. Not enough to go by.

> Pay attention during the fight with Merged Zamasu there were natural disasters everywhere
Okay. But i doubt Black got destroyed the entire Earth...he mostly focused on places with human population. He had no animosity towards the actual planet itself.

> The point still stands.
I literally just explained why Trunks was able to bypass Zamasu's regeneration.

Maybe because less things happen in the manga retard

I'm not talking about quality here, i'm just saying that the timeline in the manga is easier because much less things happen.

Shitty copy pasta already disproved

DBS's rating is still good when the top 5 is basically ongoing anime since years

The rating will be even higher when the tournament begin

Surprise attacks are a thing too user

Zamasu managed to get Goku/Trunks (who already has been fighting, and don't have immortality+regeneration) by surprise in a lock-hold.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Old Man Krillin? Let alone defeat him.

Zamasu is not for headbutt though

Toyotaro cares about quality and it shows. The manga isnt perfect but damn the guy tries. Despite being monthly and more of an adaption and skipping a lot of content, he goes in depth and explains things whereas the anime is a ca$$$$hgrab for Toei and theyre not even pretending otherwise. The anime fans know this deep down and trying to drown out the denial with anime tears.

Am I stupid for getting my hopes up for Frieza? Even though it'd be a huge dick move to get everyones hopes up and then go "Nope! Buu woke up LOL" I still feel like this is just a bait and switch.

Perhaps I'm just too jaded by toei fuckery.

Super 17

> Discussing what already happened in the anime months ago

What do you guys think Toyo will end the Future Trunks arc?

Fusion Zamasu de-fusing (because apparently he has a limit in the manga), and SS2 Trunks saving the day?

>> Champa Arc script
> Future Trunks Arc script
> Universe Survival Arc script

This, Toriyama only check the art in the manga (glad he just check because his art went shit, toyotaro's art is much better).

The plotline is canon while the different shit from both version aren'tn

Again nice headcanon, you have no proof that Shin and Gowasu had any Ki taken from them. Trunks even called it the power of HUMANITY and again it didn't happen to Goku and Vegeta who were next time to Trunks.

>The minute they were shown, they gave their ki
And? By that time humans who were father away already had their Ki taken.

Again, during the fight with Merged Zamasu there were natural disasters everywhere. Pic related

>I literally just explained why Trunks was able to bypass Zamasu's regeneration.
And my point still stands.

>Off-screen
Nice

>He had no animosity towards the actual planet itself.

You seems to be in denial since you can't stop talking about this gif

Or maybe Toei's writing is shit you fucking retarded Toei shill.

>delinquent/yakuza

The boss seems to be asexual but her underling is pretty gay

Well he wanted to burn ningen houses as well, he's not going to punch every single house to make them burn

>taking personal offense on the fact that Toei's timeline is convoluted as fuck
Not only you're wrong about "less things happening" in the manga, but also Toei's site timeline is clearly a complete fucking mess. The manga timeline kept things simple without adding in unnecessary shit, so it looks much cleaner and it avoids a lot of confusion.

>People ACTUALLY believe the Frieza rumor is real
You retards are so fucking gullible. I'm going to mutilate my dick on stream if Frieza is actually going to be part of U7's team, screencap this

That and Toyotaro actually goes by Toriyama's notes, and doesn't insert bullshit mary sue type transformations like Super Saiyan Rage.

>Again nice headcanon, you have no proof that Shin and Gowasu had any Ki taken from them.
And you have no proof that they didn't

I'm only going by Trunks taking energy without people's permission and/or taking energy without them noticing

Literally NO reason why Shin and Gowasu wouldn't give their energy

You think he draws for free?

Fucking lord universe 9 is so JUST tier.
They cannot stop their nonstop jobbing to u7.

>Surprise attacks
What does that have to with Zamasu holding down both Goku and Trunks for a long period of time? If both of them really are stronger than him then they would have been able to break free eventually especially since both their arms are free.

>and doesn't insert bullshit mary sue type transformations like Super Saiyan Rage.
Yea instead we get amazing shit like this

Or maybe Toei's site timeline is a mess

> Arguing a headcanon with another headcanon
Both are retarded

>And you have no proof that they didn't
Nah the burden of proof lies with you kid. You're the one claiming Shin and Gowasu had any Ki taken from them.

These two pictures are the perfect way to describe the difference between the manga and the anime

Next time someone asks, just show these timelines side by side to explain the difference.

The whole aniki thing is pretty gay if you think about it.

beta male underlings sucking up to some alpha male and calling him "big bro" in hopes of having his protection in case shit ever goes down

So, to you, toei need to show every single human givingtheir energy?

>long period of time
It was like 10 seconds at most...

Isn't it obvious that he can go SSJ since he has SSR?

It sounds gay to us because of cultural differences though

i miss the juice memes

>Yea instead we get amazing shit like this
Exactly, set up and pay off. Toei should take notes.

>As Freeza rampages, Goku...?!
No Goku, stop it

>It was like 10 seconds at most...
I take it you haven't watch the Goku vs Hit fight.

Dude stop reaching Shin and Gowasu are just two characters, if Toei didn't show them having their Ki being taken than it wasn't taken. Toei fucking reaction shots.

Why is Universe 6 so based?

>comicbook.com/anime/2017/06/08/is-yamcha-about-to-make-a-dragon-ball-comeback-/
Normies are eating the Yamcha shit up

Evidently not, since in the anime base Black was equal to SS2 Goku, didn't use SS, and there's no indication Super Saiyan Rose is just Black's SSGSS.

they make the best donuts
why else is champa so chubby?

This proves Zamasu is a proven success, he increases ratings and sales whenever he appears.

But the anime sells are shit.

>You're the one claiming Shin and Gowasu had any Ki taken from them.
Only due to:
> On-screen it was SHOWN that Trunks took ki without asking
> On-screen it was SHOWN that you don't need to raise your hands to give ki
> Goku/Vegeta, who already know the proper way of giving ki by experience, raised their hands
> Trunks can gather ki from unwilling people/androids from the other side of the world
> Gowasu and Shin were near Trunks
> Gowasu and Shin literally have NO reason to NOT help

Also this: Toei doesn't need to show every little thing, especially after establishing that Trunks can just take ki

Much better than your reasoning: "Shin and Gowasu didn't give their ki (or have their ki taken unknowingly) off-screen just because, even if they had every reason to do so.

see we also get shit like pic related, which was far better than some dumb purple arm shit
>inb4 janemba
janemba didn't do pic related either

The anime ratings were better during the Black arc.

I guess they haven't heard that Toshio confirmed the U4 El Rato shit to be false.

Yamcha filler incoming