S

What a waste of a good Yamaha outboard
I hope someone managed to rescue it

Only 30!?

HAIL POSEIDON!

how sad.

Oh no that sucks.

>30 out of 152

To all the people saying it's a good thing- it was going to Djibouti, not Europe. Those specific arabs would have lived among arabs, not europeans. So why are you celebrating?

It's weird that they're all wearing the same lifevests. Almost like they were supplied to them from a common (((source)))...

I mean, to be fair, Yemen is being fucked up by SA for what seems to be a shit excuse, the people are literally starving because of the embargo enforced by SA, mostly because Yemen won't adhere to SA's bullshit. The people are starving to death so they're trying to escape, also, atleast they're not going to a white country.

Fuck migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQV7DKBqGdk

>To all the people saying it's a good thing- it was going to Djibouti, not Europe. Those specific arabs would have lived among arabs, not europeans. So why are you celebrating?

There is probably a sponsored migrant pipeline where funding from NGOs and Western governments helps mud people to get to Europe from other places.

I doubt it. NGOs and goverments who do this appeal to people's pity, and people feel more sorry for someone coming from a warzone than from a peaceful city