Why did MyBordersMyChoice fail ?

Why did MyBordersMyChoice fail ?

It was againist national interests.

Need a quick rundown

What was the objective?

How did it fail? It didn't garner the media attention that IOTBW did but it still got a message out.

But did it fail? It didn't gather the media attention we would have liked, but attempting to bait the media was only half of the goal - how many passer-byes saw the posters? Did the message reach any of them? We can't know for certain but there certainly were a lot of people who saw them.

Stop with the defeatism.

What do you mean. It was designed to plant the idea of in decent people's heads. Not convert the multikulti zealots who tried to rip them down.

forced meme lacked the edge needed to draw the youth, the only demographic not dead inside enough to foot work.

it literally got no media attention

Because there are people within our borders who want to choose to have it open. I don’t, but that’s what they see when they see the signs.

So what? Lots of shit doesn't. You really think they're going to report on something and give it even more attention when doing so would work against their interests? The only reason that IOTBW got so much media attention is because it made so many sheboons and cucks REEEEEE and exposed the fact that they really did just want white people to go extinct

It was a shit "Phase 2 lel" kekistani idea to begin with. For one thing it was based on two feminist lies. The "my body, my choice" lie (it's not your body) and the "no means no" lie (no in fact does not always mean no). So right out of the gate it fell flat by reminding people who know these things are lies that they are lies. Secondly, there was just nothing clever about it. It's like an idea an unclever person would think is clever, and that made it lame. And thirdly, there was no logical trap in it like IOTBW, which was a lot of IOTBW's magic. If you opposed IOTBW, you were being anti-white. If you supported it, then you were placed in opposition to those that did not. It had a beautiful and simplistic symmetry that phase 2 did not. There was nothing about it that stopped people from saying, "okay, my borders, my choice, and I choose to open them." There was no trap. It all just felt very reddity.

It was kinda stupid desu

I didn't even bother participating because the design looked really dumb, tacky, and nearly self-parody.

IOTBW was a provocative bold statement on a white piece of paper that really made you think.

its okay. not every attempt and operation is going to be successful. We can only try again.

Maybe because it wasn't an ATTACK on anything, that's why. It wasn't topical. Too vague.

This. Lots of people put up lots of posters all the time. 99.999% of the time, they do absolutely fucking nothing.

This. The whole point of IOTBW was that it's a statement that's innocuous to normal white people but makes nonwhites, kikes, and leftists freak out and act like it's racist.

But with "my borders my choice" you don't get the same effect. You're not going to get people freaking out with that. Thus no media attention.

>planning began too early allowing for normie infiltration
Also, if I'm not incorrect, the set date was the night after the women's march when it should have been the night before.

It succeeded well enough for you to try and kill a thread.

why do you touch yourself at night?

Why did IOTBW even stop? It was gaining traction.

I didn't participate because that "Sup Forums news" Twitter fag was involved.

Because the stupid faggot leaf managing it here was like no different from the shitskin immigrant he complained about. He refused to leave his newfaggotry, constantly linked to and mentioned reddit and called anyone criticizing him a shill.
No one wants to side with or help such a fucking stupid autist.

I'm the guy who saved the media links and it got lots of media attention. Dozens of msm, some blogs, lots and lots of social media. Check the voat for links.

It was weak cuck shit

this is the one Just fucking lurk for a minute, you faggot. You're no different from the immigrants that refuse to integrate.

I've been here since late 2015

it didn't

what did accomplish other than nothing? there was no media attention, no one was redpilled

people saw it coming a mile away, unlike IOTBW

It seemed too contrived and it was mean spirited humor. It's okay to be white, on the other hand, was a simple statement of fact. That's why they were triggered. I hate to say this Sup Forums, but you're more effective when you take the high road.