Sup Forums is under attack

Subversion and demoralization is the strongest weapon of the enemy. When you come here (now), you see tons of defeatist threads declaring that things are hopeless and much more (by way of shill posts) within valid threads. These people are often paid-posters seeking to remove Trump's voting base (from all forums) for the 2020 election. They want you demoralized and gone; a board culture take-over. They also know that Trump won because most White people in the US voted for him.
They'll demoralize via:

>why do autists/asocial/whatever frequent Sup Forums
>le 56%
>I regret voting for Trump
>Everyone is race-mixing
>All women are whores, MGTOW (reduce white births)
>Other races are more successful
>Amerimutt meme.jpg (if used as ident politics to degrade or derail, American Whites have ~98% genetically pure European dna)
>Sup Forums will defend this

The point of such posts are to break your will to resist and it is important to be aware of it, because if you are not aware that it is an attempt to demoralize you, then eventually it will slowly start sinking in like a poison. Media reported that Sup Forums, to a degree, helped Trump get elected, so they're on the attack to de-platform us. Many times, these shill posters are (((University)))-indoctrinated neo-commies (think blue-hair SJW). They are a mix of "trolling the nazis" to "Fuck Drumpf, Sup Forums is OURS now".

Please watch ex-KGB propagandist Yuri Bezmenov explaining how the Soviet Union established a network of traitors to slowly eat away at the foundations of Western societies:
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

G. Edward Griffin's Interview - youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>Important one and short resume for people who can't connect dots
>Yuri Bezmenov and SJWs youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JIDF/Shills have a new tactic; "the dumbing down of Sup Forums", (((they))) encourage extreme shitposting
part of this tactic is making newfriends believe Sup Forums was always like the way it is now

Sup Forums in the past was:
>well thought out op
>citations were needed
>links were posted
>peer reviews were posted
>proper arguments (no logical fallacies etc)
>floods of info/stats with sources
>sources were vetted
>trolls were not fed
sure there was a space elevator thread here and there but most of Sup Forums had a sense of community and the quality of you post is what truly mattered
I believe the JIDF/shills feared this the most and has weaponized newcommers in shitposting as if Sup Forums has always been this way

what can be done to bring back the ways of old?
>inb4 the JIDF left a long time ago, not true
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

the quality of debate has decreased substantially since 2012/2013 to present date, there was an influx like never seen before with the 2016 election and this is when Sup Forumss board culture was attacked
the influx followed by gg was moar manageable do to the fact that most migrants came from Sup Forums and they were aware of 4chunz board culture and quickly assimilated
after the election newfriends just call you a boomer when you request links/citations and vetted sources

what can be done to educate newfriends in the ways of Sup Forums on
>shill/slide threads. report do NOT reply
>e-celeb threads. report do not reply
>don't feed the shills. do NOT reply! They only seek to 'derail' the thread and thus prevent any relevant discussion

the lack of moderation makes it safe to assume the mods are complicit. do NOT reply to shit threads because replying bumps that thread back to the top of the catalog, effectively reducing the quality of the board. let it slide down and off the catalog

>Why did they do this?
Partly, so Trump isn't re-elected (pushing us out). Also, to destabilize nations and change the complete perception of reality in a nation so it would be open to Communism/Leftism, and abandon its Old Way-of-Life in the name of "Progress"

>Why should you know this?
You are probably brainwashed because if you haven't noticed by now, most of your schools, Hollywood, the mass media, culture, most social media platforms are mainly controlled by Jewish-invented Cultural Marxist brainwashed-leftists (anyone that values "equality", "diversity", "anti-racism" (unless it's against whites) above all else or spews nonsense about "privilege" or "cis white men"). If you can't see by now, Western culture is not what it was 50 years ago, not because of some magic beautiful "progress" that spawned out of thin air and the hearts of good men, but because of propaganda and Soviet subversion (which worked for the time of the Cold-war Era,) but Jews are STILL using it now by control of the University studies and are breeding a new crop of subverted goyim (see: modern SJWs and school lectures about how we must destroy "whiteness" which would've been unthinkable just 30-40 years ago). This is both the motive and operandi of the Jew; to "blend in" and thus avoid possible prosecution (as in the 100+ times in history that it's happened in Europe for them).

What we HERE are facing now is intentional disruption of valid discussion. Shills are fucking the board culture intentionally so that they drive-away the people who helped Trump get elected in 2016. There's big $ behind this and people are being paid to NUKE the board culture and create chaos. Gone are the days of just JIDF subversion; they've gone FULL political and the chips are all-in, nuclear mode. They're afraid of 2020 if we can still meme here.

If you have any interesting info or comments on the KGB, the Frankfurt School, Yuri Bezmenov or subversion (Marxist or any other kind), post it here.

(((university))) classes are even promoting this shit.

the reality though is that they have pol by the balls simply because pol as a whole refuses to move to baitchan. I personally prefer Sup Forums significantly but the reality is the main reason they went through so much trouble to control Sup Forums is because deleting it would cause everyone to flood elsewhere to places outside their control that are consolidated.,

The only real solution to this problem is exodus but they took over the site knowing we wouldn't be able to organize ourselves out of the convenient habitat this website offers.

/pol is getting fucking raided right now
about 10 threads in the last hour have been anti-white and cuckposting spamming

This is your ally.

They have been doubling their efforts in the past few weeks they are worried about something.

also

and

>They have been doubling their efforts
lmao, reminds me of pic related

This is Pro-level shilling, beware of this COINTEL

thanks based user

something will happen in the next few days, the big enchilada we have been waiting for user

Technique #2 (in reverse) is especially prevalent here.

>le 56%
>Amerimutt meme.jpg
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Soros just put another 18 Billion into his 'foundations'.

Trump is already doing a good enough job by himself destroying his base. his massive amnesty bill is going to do that all by itself should it ever get passed.

Implying all of those all were not shill divide and conquer attacks.

Sure, go ahead with your 56% meme. American Whites are genetically 98% European. Congratulations on using a JIDF D&C weaponized forced meme. You're the useful idiot that Yuri described.

>IF YOU DISAGREE OR MAKE FUN OF ME YOU ARE A SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEE
>implying Sup Forums hasn't had inter-country shitposting since literally forever, go back to le_donald, election newfag.

>he doesn't even understand the 56% meme
yikes

Good stuff op. Have a bump.

>OP wasnt a faggot today

Nice.

DELET THIS

so just endless memes and no ones going to talk about this? I dont have any hope that it will change either but there has to be some kind of effort to a solution, threads like these are like trying to beat back a waterfall with a tennis racket, we need a more concerted strategy to deal with the leash we've been lassoed with.

The le 56% caught on because Amerimutts kept making fun of Europeans for being overrun by mudslimes all the while being on average less white than every single European country. No subversion required.

Sure, go ahead and use the 'amerimutt' meme. Just know that it's whole purpose from the start was to stifle White nationalism. They seen the Poland/Hungary/Czech movement growing and they use the 56% shit to sow division between Whites. Classic divide and conquer. You're literally using a weaponized meme FOR Jewish interests.

*claps in american

Burgers memes have existed forever and had it's run years ago but it's been brought back and forced hard. It's so fucking obvious endless images half of them not even vaguely natural memes just "take this and put muttface". Like a fucking government meme. Anyways thanks for being a great example for OP.

Bumperini alfredo

bump

Your going to love the next 7 years. I couldn't imagine living a day in your shoes. Literally like walking around in shit filled shoes all day, every day, acting like you don't smell anything, even when people around you are ready to puke.The sad part is, you even realize it, yet you just continue to live your shit filled life. Must suck! If I were you, I would just neck myself, and get it over with.

dehumanization and demoralization is stronger

Bring back Iron Pill

>Shut down Divide & Conquer

Burger memes always existed, but the mutt and 53% face memes emerged because they trigger the obnoxious le_donald /ptg/ election faggots like the ones you see cry in this thread extremely hard.
Memes like those only work as long as people get mad.

>dehumanization and demoralization is stronger
I used the word 'demoralization' the third word into the OP, I believe. Dehumanization is one in the same I'd wager.

There was a post somewhere of someone that infiltrated one of the shill groups (tumblr maybe) and they admitted that 'demoralization' was one of their greatest techniques to date.

This. February as a whole is going to be a huge month. Demonrats are going to be a shred of their former selves after the btfo they get. Will be like November 2016, x's 10.

No one's mad, Chaim. It's pathetic you think so.

Can you take over their computers and delete system 32? That would be great.

this is your brain on the_donald, everyone.

that was a very good post user, not joking either. When shills show up and slam trump like that we need to do what this man just did, completely rip them back into reality and force them to see what they are doing and how much a scumbag they are.

>no one is mad
>thread full of mutts decrying that a funny meme is divide and conquer shilling
all right bud

>trying to deflect the truth with an board-culture attack
You stick out like a glowing nigger.

Thank you OP for the constant reminder. Pls keep making these threads.

This right here is a perfect example of a shill/bait response that attempts to trigger you into replying. The best way to fuck with this attempt is to simply ignore it. They seek to derail the thread, and when you reply, you give them the opportunity to reply, and thus exponentially go on and on with the shilling. Do NOT reply to shill/bait posts.

>not realizing le 56% meme was forced ishygddt

you stick out like a brown mutt, dont come to a white country please.

Again, another example of bait, do NOT respond or they will have a reason to reply back to you and further the shilling.

Mutt mutt mutt reddit reddit reddit
You kikes are pathetic.

>the best thing to do is ignore it
>responds
the absolute state of the mental capacity of mutts

SLide thread

>Meta threads on improving board culture.

so you support amnesty? sorry I didn't sign up for that one. I hate to tell you but if that amnesty passes Trump will be lucky to make it through one term let alone be re elected.

let's see. the conservatives in the house and senate will abandon him over this. his new rino friends will smell blood and turn on him so fast. gee I wonder what the dems and rinos will do when Trump destroys his own base? not enough nut huggers like you to matter. actual conservatives will abandon him over amnesty.

When you are a weak white punk, and wrong about everything, the whole world is your enemy.
Stop being faggots, /pol.

>2018
>ishygddt
Why are you on a sex tourism trip in the Dominican Republic? Cant get black enough women in the US since they are all mutts? lmao.

derail attempts, ignore these

the whole world is full of subhuman shitskins
and whites make up only 10% of the global population
it's us who don't want to be friends with you subhuman scum

board culture is a meme
this is merely /ptg/ chimping out again, trying too hard to fit in by making everyone look away from their plebbitor past

>googling for reply pics
boomerpost harder pls.

notice how shills hardly never post citations with links from vetted sources

>Still posting this faggot who has 0% proof for anything, and made nice $$$ out of writing bullshit about the soviets
Lmao, mutts be mad

These are all good posts.

Sup Forums is 4fun, Usenet is the future, newfags

>questioning /ptg/ faggotry
wtf, hello fellow soros employee!
chug some soy with me real quick.
hail satan
hail clinton

This
WHen all you have is your nationality/skin color/sportsball team/other tribal bullshit as your sole source of pride in life, it is already too late for you

>>All women are whores

This is true but. Im not wifing a girl whos been promiscuous.

> stop being proud of your race goyim
you leftycucks don't even try anymore
fuck right off

This thread sure rattled the hornest's nest of shills.

I'd drink a Soylent to that but first I need my paycheck for services rendered to the Illuminati

>kike trying to protect the only country protecting them from being bullied online
lmao
Stop pretending you hate Jews while sending them billions and supporting the most pro-Jew president in recent history.

I take pride in my own accomplishments in life, not in someone I don't even know or care about did.
Have some damn self respect.

lmao you believe everything posted on the internet

seriously can one person tell me why they support Trump massive amnesty? have any of you actually the damn thing? it's literally Jeb! style amnesty. if you actually support that shit ever passing you're a bunch of election tourists and should do the entire world a favor and try some tide pods.

try to defend amnesty
>protip
you can't

This
Trump is just Bush 2.0
ptg needs to go back

/ptg/ and the rest of the reddit invaders stopped caring about actual policy long ago and became card carrying cuckservatives, same reason they all started supporting Israel when trump did so.

Correct, and as OP, it was my objective. Pointing out the obvious shills can semi-redpill some of the new users.

Shill/bait/derail examples:
do NOT respond to shills, it only gives them 'ammo' and a reason to respond. They can only spout the same b.s. so many times, but if you reply (which is what they're aiming for you to do), it further allows them to subvert the thread and derail the thread from any relevant discussion. They get paid for each reply.

do NOT respond to shills. IGNORE!

and who says that you can't do both you fucking cuck?
I will never stop having pride in my race and my ancestors
they made me what I am
they fought for me and my right to live
I carry their blood and their memory
but honor and respect are things that you piece of shit leftist race-traitors don't have and will never have
how can you fight for your people if you don't care about them?
fucking coward, fuck you and fuck your commie cultural Marxist trash propaganda

14/88 to the fucking death faggot

get a load of this guy (ID: RnMTXiKx) trying to shill on based Yuri, don't shills get a manual?

They're waiting for the resolution of Trump's impossibly bigly googolplex-D chess gambit

>lmao
Gee Chaim! Your mom lets you have two proxies?

I'll agree that American posters agitated you over the mudslime percentage and that 56% is decently correct, but the amerimutt meme is pretty wrong and even at 56% we still have ~160m+ white people who are essentially still European whites.

How about instead of arguing about who is or isn't more fucked, let's get our shit together and solve the problem once and for all.

good thread, bump.

>everything i disagree with is shilling

>trumpfag
>posting Hitler
LMAO. I wonder what Hitler would have thought about someone who praised his daughter for marrying a literal rich kike.

we don't support amnesty JIDF shills

Trump doesn't get what he wants without you commiecucks getting daca

And the subhuman shitskins will be given legal status in 10-15 years fucking kek
we will win the 2020 and 2024 elections
we will pass the raise act
and white numbers will skyrocket like they did in 2017.
good night left side

Can confirm an influx of defeatist posts over the last week. Be smart anons, fire back with poise and discipline.

Let's see proof for anything this guy says.
There is a proof of him making a bank out of his bullshit, though.

I care for my fellow people because they are my fellows, not because they share skin color.
Honor is a meme, and respect is earned.

don't for get the word: sage goes in the options field

mutt
>post for years about how Europe is fucked and will never recover
europoors
>point out how you are worse off
mutt
>WTF SHILL SHILL
>W-Why dont we just work together and try and fix it on a korean basketweaving forum boo-hoo-hoo
lol

lmao yes

We're all humans, we can't get any worse. Caring about genetic percentages is dumb as fuck.

What would happen if there was another great migration out of here and all that was left was shills?

>Soviet Union established a network of comrades to slowly eat away at the foundations of Western societies:

Theres nothing treasonous about that.
>THEY DID NOTHING WRONG