What if Kyoani would have made it Love Live?

What if Kyoani would have made it Love Live?

Would it have been better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzbZvNOQT34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would have been the exact same maybe with just a little more focus on the characters.

I feel it would have been more serious but with better backstories, more realistic maybe.

Oh, and the dance would have been infinitely better with their sakuga.

Kyoani would have made it so much better. The characters are unrealistic and bad. Kyoani would have made better characters. And the dances in Love Live, what should have been the highlights, have horrible animation that completely ruin it.

>Kyoani designed idols.
My dick is already hard, They already do the best cakes.

It would have been more gay. And that'd be okay.

At least it wouldn't have CGI dances.

It would have been Love Live except actually good.

They work Love Live's writer himself a lot and he tends to do his best work with them.

Nico's may have been alot thicker, so maybe it wouldn't have been too bad

Nico's thighs*

If Love Live wasn't a cash cow Idol franchise with an anime that was created purely to sell merch, then yeah it would have been actually good. But not with K-On style fuck that, give it a more Hyouka style art and it would be better than WUG.

This. Don't forget that we already had a taste of KyoAni LL.
youtube.com/watch?v=fzbZvNOQT34

Is this that forced animation meme?

Kyoani generally doesn't do forced animation.
Forced animation is when the movements are in an unnatural way, exaggerated perhaps, done for the sake of having and showing off animation, rather than telling the story. Kyoani may have a lot of animation, but it's natural, and exists to show off the emotions of the characters, and blend in well, they don't add random movements to the characters to be able to say that they have much animation in their shows. That's forced animation.

What about this?

Love Live could've been an even bigger hit, especially in the International sphere. All the people I know that won't try Love Live usually refuse to do so because of the artstyle's uguu eyes and weird lips.

That's not KyoAni.

What anime WOULDN'T be better if kyoani made it?

Maybe then characters like Eli, Hanayo and Rin would have been worth a damn instead of being the useless deadweights they ended up being

What's with the res on these being lower than the others?

Judging by the pose they seems to be based on the same picture, maybe the original was in lower res.

What's this called again?

Now that I think, I doubt Kyoani would choose weird hair colors for the raibus. Probably the majority would have ended up being like Yukiho (brown hair), Nico (black hair) or Eli (blondie) in that picture. Maybe Maki would keep the red color, but in a more subtle way.

Deleted because I fucked up the original post

If they made it something closer to Linda Linda Linda it could have been a masterpiece

Good point. I also think that, if subtly, it'd help reinforce this idea of "totally normal highschool girls" starting from nothing and raising to the top bit by bit (and I'm sure it wouldn't have been so easy as it was in the actual anime, but maybe something more Hibike-like).

When we'll be able to play Kyoani mobage (as SIF) anyway? I want my Kumiko UR.

>mobage trash
N-no thanks.

> Not wanting short stories about Kyoani girls.
> Not wanting cute cards with voices.
> Not wanting to collect rare Kumikos

>glasses
>guys

Hopefully never, I wasted enough life on SIF already

I would love to have more official pictures of mai wife, but the problem is I'm going to end up spending a ton of time and money, so a part of me doesn't want it to happen.

>Improved
Eli
Nozomi
Hanayo
Honoka

>Same
Maki
Rin
Kotori

>Worse
Nico
Umi

I don't think my bank account could handle a kyoani mobage.

I want a hibige that uses your phone's mic as you play an actual instrument.