Say hi to the best heroes.

I want to impregnate Yuna.

Which chapter is that?

I already did.

Top Yuusha event when?

Hanayui chapter 3.

>waiting for sinoalice
What, is it still in eternal maintenance? it's shit btw

But what if I want to be impregnated by Yuuna?

Tougou would kill you before you could.

Tougou please

Where do I get awakening stones?

My wife Karin is very cute!

Lets' roll, folks.

No

use /jp/ instead

I'd rather use /u/.

/u/ is Too slow

>Zzz... Zzz... Heey, Wasshi~ Look at me~
>Sonoko said this exact same line in her dream in Wasuyu movie
Makes me think that this is actually her subconsciousness speaking. Deep down, she wants Wasshi to stop looking elsewhere and turn back to her.

Is Karin the only Yuusha not fucked in the head in some way?

The only one fucked in the head is you.

>sonocchi likes ear cleaning too

truly the ancestor of someone who married a man and continued the nogi bloodline

My bloodline.

Being a homosexual weirdo is required to be a Yuusha.

Please don't ruin it.

No bully

>all this shitposting
Why does it have to be like this?

do we know what the elements do yet?

Only two anons wanting to impregnate Yuuna, nothing too bad, you can report them and be done with it.

The first one is increase gold, others seem to be increase experience for element
what does the last one do?

Red beats Green, which beats Blue, which beats Red.
Yellow is strong against Purple and vice versa.

Supposedly it impregnates Yuuna.

It increases max Shinju power. That's the currency you need to do daily events.

Hi

Is it just my imagination or are the yuushas less open to the gay in the YuYuYui events than usual? Whenever Tougou has one of her lesbo moments the others always seem to give her some awkward glances and half-baked replies that basically amount to "what the fuck is wrong with you"

They're DTB (down to breed) with faceless old men in the mobage.

Who are brown and glasses?

Yuushas.

Glasses is a bad girl who needs a spanking.
Brown is a top tier Yuusha.

Is there a problem with that?

It's mostly just Vertexes that come in at convenient timing. Gin is dumb, the others are used to it, Sumi is the only one who looks displeased. I don't think they are less gay at all. Hinata was barely able to hold back her lust looking at Sonoko.

and a thread of speed like what we are having here now would be too contrasting ....

What are you even trying to say, you retarded ESLfaggot?

>Ara, Takashima-san too is Yuuna-chan after all.
What did she mean by this?

Don't reply to SEAniggers please.

Takashima is also called Yuuna.

>some people call me stupid, but i believe that simple is best!

yuuna a cute.

This is your future Sumi, embrace it

>sonocchi couldn't recognize her past self

a nice joke, but please no. ;_;

Sonoko is a clone?
The old Sonoko died?

Gin wondering where her older self is ;-;

How would you even respond to this?

no, it's just that it gives insight on how much those two years of hellish despair took their toll on her.

i don't think i'll be ready for the third movie at this rate

Don't they act preety much the same?

>i can't see the bridge, whatever happened to it?
>well, let's just say a battle took place but everything ended up fine in the end

;_;

>karin calling gin "senpai"

A reminder that Wakaba will eventually marry a man and continue the Nogi bloodline.

It's the hair

God, that's depressing

Would Hinata ever let that happen tough? She already sacrificed an innocent miko to further her goals

A reminder that Hinata will eventually marry a girl and continue the Nogi bloodline.

Two girls can't continue a bloodline, silly.

fuck this chapter

>G: I see. I kind of get the gist. But there's something that's bothering me...
>G: The grown up versions of Sumi and Sonoko are here, but mine isn't. Does this mean...
>T: *gasp*
>G: Did I get a promotion and move to Taisha HQ? That's an honor, but being apart from my friends is a bit sad...
>H: Right now, we have to stop the division happening within the Shinju so that we can go back to the real world. That's why we must first pacify the rebellion. We can talk about the real world some other time.
>G: That's no problem to me, but let me confirm something. Once we go back to the real world, time wouldn't have moved, right
>H: Yes, that shouldn't be a problem. If you were summoned before your trip, you should be able to return to the same time.
>G: Thank goodness. I have a baby brother named Kintarou. I'm just worried about him.
>T: Hey, is it possible to change history? Is it possible to have a miracle where something that happened can be undone...
>H: ...
>T: ... You're right. For now, we must focus on the task at hand.
>S: Let's have a nice chat after this. After all, I'm happy to see her...

>Hinata
>girl

Man, makes me wonder how well Sonoko is actually dealing with everything that happened. She's probably got some issues lurking around.

How exactly did the Taisha expect Sonoko to stop the rampaging Fu? Sonoko was crippled beyond belief and transforming wouldn't help unless her fairies dragged her ass around I guess.

Fairies provide workarounds for senses lost to the Sange, like Tougou's ribbons

Ah I didn't realize that was the fairies' doing

>>S: Let's have a nice chat after this. After all, I'm happy to see her...
Why is my sight getting all blurry?

FUCK

I just finished WaSuYu. Holy shit Gin is a beast ;_; I would be her underling any day

Fairies. Even if it doesn't seem like they can compensate(outside of Mankai) perfectly, they can still compensate quite well, so Sonoko would be able to fight. Plus, a heroes power grows with the number of fairies they have. Sonoko had 21, compared to the handful everyone else had, so she was a different world.

Though, that makes me wonder if that means base Sonoko is above the Mankai Heroes, or she could just win via attrition, due to how short Mankai lasts. Given the fact the PSVita game seems to imply Leo Starcluster >>> Sonoko.

Get impotent you discusting people
not your, pathetic

I was not ready FUCK.

my comrade!

Don't reply to me ever again, SEAnigger.

Damn, is anyone going to upload the scenarios to Youtube or something? These are all too good and my phone's too much of a potato to handle the app.

Fuck off Mugino

Goddammit

Karin saw a second Yuuna.

Can I be a hero to if I really like udon?

C-Shadow saw a second Yuuna!

So how does going through the anime work in this game? is it all text or do you play scenarios based on the episodes?

No.

But why

FIVE Itsukis?!

Imouto power

How did you get into Fuu's account?

Gin has also got a Sonoko syndrome.

Is she having Yuri fantasies now as well?

Tougou is able to tell apart her Yuuna.

Chikage also is.

Sorry for the spam, guys, it's just so great to see NoWaYus animated, even in this format.

We need more screens and translations, so the more the better.

Don't apologize user. I'm glad to see the scenarios, especially if even a brief description of what's going on is given. Most of us don't speak nip.

Have the two Yuunas talked to each other yet?

I just started reading NoWaYu. Is there any media that focuses on Shiratori's struggle in Nagano?

I want to make Gin my bride

Yep. It was a pretty awkward self-introduction.

There's an extra chapter. Better read it after chapter 10 or 11.

Kill yourself shitskin.

>Yep. It was a pretty awkward self-introduction.
Awkward in a "why does she look like me" way?

[visible discomfort]