FRIENDLY REMINDER - FREE ELECTRICITY AND WATER POWERED CARS

We have already come up with means of free electricity as well as water powered motors. They artificially prop up society by charging you money for these things as a means of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0dhwlhTs9M
Water car inventor was murdered.
Tesla's documents and lab were all CLASSIFIED after his death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_power_engine
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_RODDSXW0
youtube.com/watch?v=smSAPgHfMu0
youtube.com/watch?v=9MCKgsY8rMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Bump

i love pseudo sciency documentarys like this plz post more

Why do vegans look weird?

>Water powered cars

How the fuck do you suppose the water gets the energy required to power a car? Unless you're using anti-matter water...

Odd how the greatest mind of all time was serb/slav

tell me about the watercar, how does it work

And Trump's uncle was the FBI agent that confiscated the documents when Tesla's apartment was raided.

It doesn't. After all the decades, someone with morals or a conscience would have made it all public. Just like UFO aliens, Bigfoot, Nessy, etc.
All fake.

wait ... nessy isn't real?

We don't know how it works because the person who invented it was MURDERED after having a visit from the Pentagon.

Bump

spotted the fat faggot that still thinks we're going to space and follows elon musk on twitter

croat*

So the story is told. I saw it on the internet too user. I saw the govment hide space saucers and shit too.

You mean a Croat? Not odd at all

In my country someone has produced a way of having unlimited internet everywhere if each citizen pays about $2. It's in the process of being released and should come out within the next few years.

Renewable, but not as efficient as coal or gas. (In reference to hyrdropower; not electricity) Electricity is not always renewable.

>Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 20, 1998, after dining at a restaurant. His brother claimed that during a meeting with two Belgian investors in a restaurant, Meyer suddenly ran outside, saying "They poisoned me".[1] After an investigation, the Grove City police went with the Franklin County coroner report that ruled that Meyer, who had high blood pressure, died of a cerebral aneurysm.[1] Some of Meyer's supporters believe that he was assassinated to suppress his inventions

So you fill the car with water and as you drive some sort of alternator creates electricity and splits the water to create the hydrogen to power the car?

>high voltage just in the sky
>thinking this was real

Wow lots of shills ITT

I must've posted something they don't want people to see.

Hydrogen in its pure form literally powers the fucking sun.

Of course you can use it to power your car, anyone who makes that tech would know about what happened to the last guy and would keep it for personal use until the opportune moment.

>water car
is dat u hyde

If only someone could invent hydrogen fuel cells, all our problems would be over.

seriously though, give me one good reason why 4 of these in place of the wheels on a car with a big tank of water would not work? Like, you'd catch the run off water and send it back into the tank, know what I mean?

1 good reason. Can't do it.

Oh look, more character assassination - "LOL LE PERPETUAL ENERGY CONSPIRACY CRACKPOTS"

Kys shills

Really activates my pomegranate seeds
Have a bump OP interesting bread

u could do it but you wouldn't travel very fast with gravity alone as your force factor.

If you had something in the way of a pressure washer that might make more sense, but then why not just have a gas powered car?

Hydrogen

i was just referencing a 20 year old tv show jeez man

Nessy is real user. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. She's out there in the loch.

See the government won't let us do that here, they create artificial wealth and ensure we're all being good little slaves by charging us exorbitant amounts of money for something that should otherwise be free or incredibly inexpensive.

>you shills responding to each other

Really makes you think. Why don't you tell them why Tesla's discoveries were classified?

Alright, guys, ease off on your medications. While the so-called water car does provide a cleaner (cleanest, in fact) method of powering a motor, the energy is much less than that obtained from gasoline. Fewer hydrogens in the molecule (only two and no carbons) result in much less energy per mol that is burned. The most damning part is that it actually takes more energy to split the H and O from water than is obtained from burning the H that is obtained. These are the facts. It may be possible in the future to split water more efficiently with the discover of new materials. But that is a discovery waiting to be made.

t.physicist, materials scientist

you are just trapped in thinking about explosive uses for energy. implosion and blade-less rotors are the truth.

We have produced a great many varieties of fuel cells. I work on several types of them every day.

t.jewmale

Potential energy = massXgravityXheight
Calculate it and you will see why.

But he wasn't Croat. He was an ethnic Serb. Even the president of Croatia said so.

I was being sarcastic to the guy I was responding to.

why the fuck do you think you have to seperate water to use it to translate it? Every industry for energy production simply boils water to turn a turbine to translate it from mechanical to eletrical. my issue is the typical bladed design for those turbines, and highly impractical explosive methods to boil water. the whole entire 'powered america' is an embarrassment of 'modern engineering'.

oh boy, a unexplained image! don't get me wrong, good on you for trying to show things are possible but you'll have to spoon feed people to "be right"

That theory is a joke. Stop limiting yourself.

If you can't separate water with an input voltage of less than 5V then you are doing all of your cells wrong.

I have studied physics for more that ten years and applied this knowledge for more than that. What credentials do you provide?

Listen, don't get butthurt fellas, I am simply allowing you to see why this just doesn't work.
I work on fuel cells and they are much lower powered than gasoline engines. This is why you don't see fuel cell drag racers. I copied your pic, btw, for possible future use.

yes, but how do you attach the 4 rivers?

thanks man

>studying physics == credentials

Interesting

That's not a theory my friend, that's physics.

What makes you think that the jewish credential system is any level of realistic ethos outside of society? Without your magic sand box of special toys and theories you'd be as much of a sham as the jew himself.

You are simply explaining how you can't comprehend how something is possible. The lower power is only in the translation of it. Tell me, how much power actually works through the crankshaft of these engines to provide forward momentum?

>having studied physics for 10 years doesn't qualify him to talk about this matter truthfully any more than some paranoid amateur
huh, really makes me think

So you've accepted that gravity is "action at a distance" then? What kind of spoon fed information is that? A "battle tested theory"? You're trying to tell me that somehow object exert forces on each other without due cause? Based on their size maybe? The entire case seems like poppy cock to me.

Yes, actually, it is. Listen, stop being an asshole and look at the science for yourself. Let me reiterate this point: I DO THIS FOR A LIVING.

>The entire case seems like poppy cock to me.
Because you haven't studied it gravity in-depth, idiot

Well, considering that a water molecule consists of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, both of which are extremely reactive elements... you should already where I'm going with this.

If you are suggesting I go and study more of Einstein's senseless drivel then I recommend instead you to study the Michelson-Morley without wonton disregard for it's validity. It is still to the greater embarrassment to humanity that these theories were debunked for hilariously short sighted reasons.

Try asking yourself how something can be possible instead of "we have these ((((laws)))) that means it's impossible"

You are correct in presenting this as only a theory. However, it has passed (so far) the most strenuous scrutiny. Further insights into the field of quantum mechanics is working to ultimately validate this into a law. Also, the force is exerted based on the mass of one object relative to the other's mass, not without cause. Peace.

You're claim then is that the force is relative to the size and distance of the objects, which I can too agree with. HOWEVER, I cannot agree that they act without connection to one another. I do hear you in that our ((((wisest)))) minds have found that it must be the case, because otherwise it would make a whole lot of what our society does rather foolish.

>I recommend instead you to study the Michelson-Morley without wonton disregard for it's validity
I recommend instead you study general relativity withon wonton disregard for it's validity.

Just because accepted theories and laws don't agree with your ideals, doesn't mean they're wrong. The elite doesn't want you to have free energy, and our laws don't permit it either. Woah, must mean that these laws are wrong.
>Try asking yourself how something can be possible instead of "we have these ((((laws)))) that means it's impossible"
If we have these laws that say they're impossible then they're impossible, there's no denying this. If they're possible, then our laws are wrong. So far these laws haven't been disproved

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_power_engine

It's actually a thing but it's not really impressive in terms of output (in most cases it's better to just use petrol) but Stanley Meyer sold it as a means of free energy (believed to be disproved unless you're a conspiracy theorist) and Tesla spoke about something similar so it gets people believing. Although towards the end Tesla also believed that God was speaking to him through pigeons so maybe take it with a pinch of salt

Also this is a board for Hungarian water polo enthusiasts so don't expect to find the answer to free energy

Gravity is just a field. If gravity was purely a byproduct of mass then UFOs wouldn't be possible.

It is likely that you have never conducted an experiment, much less one that would require the amount of precision this one demanded. Until you do so, I recommend that you get comfortable in the peanut gallery because you are sounding suspiciously close to lib mentality with your disregard for science and its (painful) progression. Btw, very few theories become laws due to the stringent requirements (ultimate proof, that is) that scientists place upon this ascension.

The laws are wrong, and I don't even really think it's a conspiracy. The only conspiratorial element would be to conceal electrical research.

The biggest redflag of accepted science is the term "law", as if to say thought or an idea (based on empirical evidence or not) predates any experience or observation that can be seen in existence.

UFOs are unidentified flying objects (i.e. Something not identifiable by an observer at the moment of viewing).

>cannot agree that they act without connection to one another
How does your cell phone work?
Also, it is 'mass' not size. I state these (and my above) facts without anger and only to enlighten.

>*your; get it right, white man

If you can identify it as a ship that turns on a dime, produces no push on the surrounding air, reaches ridiculous speeds in an instant and glows with the same white light stars do then you have some questions to think about.

ONE DAY WE'LL HAVE TESLA TECH AND WILL BE FREE OF THE ELITES :DDDDDDDDDDD

Is that you, Tesla spammer?

Hey, my favorite book on solid state batteries is by a guy from South Africa (Sudsworth).

At no point have I mentioned free energy, such a thing does not exist. Nor am I claiming that I am right, I just don't like the acceptance and teaching of certain theories for generations when a large part of Einstein's premise is on the failure of the Morley experiment. I do think that for most things maybe he is close, but certainly in respect to anything involving the electron he could not be further from the truth.

I adore your passion to be honest. What gives you so much faith that the stringent requirements are not instead massive oversight by those in power to be sure the 'right theories' are proven? I do experiments, maybe not with the tools you have but I write my own findings and hypothesis. Accreditation of information is the rules that lift the burden of thought.

I am not frustrated in the least, delighted to speak to someone so devout in (((their))) teachings. The connection between device and it's representative tower so on and so forth is only half the equation. It works via a transverse wave from antenna a receiver with a signal. My current hypothesis is that there is a longitudinal method of transferring signals instead. This would be what you folk consider a '0 gain antenna'.

Thank you.

If ever I see compelling enough evidence that such phenomena actually occur, or if I see such a thing for myself, I'll give this possibility some credence.
I believe we're 'not alone', but I also believe it's highly unlikely that we're being visited.

Gravity is a field produced by a object with mass, not a field that exists by itself. If such a field were to exist then all objects would have the same weight, regardless of their mass.

Not about 'visitors', has nothing to do with aliens.
The whole antigravity tech already exists on the planet and I've seen it up close, what I described.

The question is how you replicate it.

Relativity is pseudo science and Einstein was a fake idol used to bury electrical research. Occultism and electromagnetism go hand in hand but (((they))) don't want an illuminated population.

(((They))) want obedient blood batteries to power their dystopian future.

Also scarcity of all things in intentional, its the result of centuries of communist experimentation to force a tribal cohesion onto a macro economic system. ie Cryptocurrencies.

They are Rome, all roads lead to Rome

Does the mass produce the field or the field the mass?

Mass isn't even defined. What is it?
Is it the atomic count? The molecular count? A length/diameter? Density? What's the mass of a tennis ball outside of the Earth's field?

You have to figure out why the steel ball is heavier than the tennis ball yet they fall at the same rate.

Gain is not unidirectional, it is the differential along all directions and can't be zero or its efficiency would be zero. Zero gain amplifiers are another topic.

I hate how pseudo-intellectuals and new age faggots praise Tesla, but don't really know anything about his life or his experiments. Like, you see faggots all over the place repeating one of his quote about "If you want to understand the universe, think in waves and frequencies", then immediately after that they say you have to 'raise your vibrational frequency'

Quite astute annon. Also relativity/gravity completely fails are cosmic scales. Easy example is the galaxy rotation curve, gravity is not a sufficient apparatus nor does it have anywhere near the force for such a thing. It even fails locally for predict planetary phenomenon or the Sun. Dark energy/matter are magic conceptions, no experimental lab work, just paper theory at a maximum.

In all likelihood its an electromagnetic dynamo powering a field effect, wherever electricity flows there is a field effect, even in "black holes".

Yeah, but then you have to define what electricity is.

Why is it that those conditions have to be how it operates? Wouldn't the name, Unidentified, insinuate that it is likely that it's operation is beyond our understanding?

Enter: Whittaker History of Theories of Aether and Electricity, Electricity and Matter by J J Thomson

The difference in the understanding of how power radiates from our antenna's uses today versus resonance to do the same thing. Clearly if I were to have a mismatch in antenna then increasing the power to translate signal makes sense, but if those two antenna are in resonance the power input would not be required nearly as much. I admit I am not being as articulate or relevant as I would like in this topic.

Holy shit this thread!!
Mass is a relation to an object's inherent energy. It is also somewhat defined as its resistance to any change in its momentum.
>steel ball is heavier than the tennis ball
They will not (alt least not for any distance) except in vacuum. All objects with mass 'fall' at the same rate in a vacuum.

Mass is precisely 'atomic count'. That is, number of quarks, at the quantum level. Again, not pissing on anyone's dreams of so-called free energy, but THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING THING!!!

That is how it operates. I said it was from my account.
Who cares if it's beyond anyone's understanding, someone built it regardless.

I get your hate for the idea of free energy being unpossible but what's the extra hate for it? Can you admit that it is extremely possible to achieve extremely more efficient methods of translation of energy?

Honestly this is my nightmare too. While there maybe something rather hushed in respect to Tesla's work but this extra stuff that comes with it hurts the overall progress that could be made.

Yeah society is fucked and full of retards what else is new

because you are too stupid to understand what it means and too lazy to find out

>THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING THING!!!

Right, except that every field in existence disproves that through its motions.
Better question is "Why are these fields moving? Why aren't they static?"

I agree with your interest in resonance. It is a highly researched topic. The plus side of resonance is that it requires essentially zero energy. The down side is that, since we don't live in closed environments (the universe is big, and all that), energy dissipates and the some energy must be put back in to constantly reaquire this optimal state.

Not able to speak on push of air

But I've seen his description with my own eyes, and called out a witness to verify I was not hallucinating.

It costs energy to separate the hydrogen from oxygen. Then where do you gain the energy back? Burning hydrogen to reverse the action?

>extremely possible to achieve extremely more efficient methods of translation of energy
Zero hate. This is why I entered this field. I do, however, get irritated at unreasonable people.

>more efficient methods of translation of energy
This is what I have devoted my life towards. I welcome you to join. Pro-tip, it's not easy.

Read a respectable book on astronomy.

Gravity isn't even a constant on Earth and no its not your mass in relation to energy. Go up a high mountain or deep into the Earth and its variable, never a constant. Not only that buts no one with an ounce of knowledge of electromagnetism would discard the force a billion, billion, billion times then some more powerful. A self organizing field effect that is everywhere.

The electric dynamo is what generates the field effect of "gravity" that you experience on the earth, its variability through the Earth.

Its none of the patchworks of relativity that are needed and then sloppily combined into some shifty paper theory of universal happenings.

>>european architecture

you are all looking in the wrong direction because you do not understand how this reality works. You do not understand how anything works because everything they teach you is lies or misunderstandings. You want to understand Tesla's work and free energy? Watch this series of videos
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_RODDSXW0
youtube.com/watch?v=smSAPgHfMu0
youtube.com/watch?v=9MCKgsY8rMQ

This will answer every single question everyone here has but few of you will do it, this is why you they call you goyim I mean you can literally do a youtube search for free energy and find the answers to all the shit you are talking endlessly about in this thread jerking each other off but you don't

The "push of air" is from my own account, or lack of really.
So I saw this ship about 50 meters diagonal to me at a 50 degree slope.

At the speed it was moving, the sound should have been deafening.
But there's no movement in the surrounding air, no ripples in the atmosphere.

Jesus H. Christ I'm so sick of conspiritard threads shitting up this board's catalog. CBTS should have drove them all away but nope, they just keep spewing their disinfo and poisoning the well.

Why? No one on the planet has physically been off the planet? What good is their opinion?

How about just read Tesla's patents and lectures?

I did not say gravity is a constant (although there is a gravitational constant). You actually mean (again, not pissing) 'gravitational force'. This is defined by distance from another mass. One of my grad homework problems (in general relativity; rough stuff, if you are unaware) was to find the point in the Earth where a body would have no 'weight'. This was to include the forces from the Sun. I used Mathematica, not gonna lie (but that was expected).

It's not exactly that you are achieving resonance to send signals more effectively, but rather that it is an example of longitudinal waves. The issue came when Heavy-side attempted to compile Maxwell's equations, and failed to see longitudinal wave in space.

You know, I would if not for the extreme level of gate keeping on new ideas for those who are 'untrained' or unindoctrinated to the current theories. So instead I read books that have vastly different theories with sound math (even though my calc 2 and on is shakey) then use that understanding to try and achieve results. I have been able to separate water with under 2 volts and a certain configuration of metals, and intend soon to be able to wind wire in such a way that I may with flip a coin without input voltage. I am sure it all sounds unlikely, but that's the beauty of it all to me. If it works, then it is my understanding that has created this outcome to some degree and that's all I need.

books, not jewtube. for you i recommend: Charles Steinmetz Electrical Discharges Waves and Impulses

Is this a conspiracy or is this a thread that belongs on /sci/?

>the vortex
What the fuck is am I watching?

you want to know what people mean when they say raise you vibration? Watch this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

and stop being a lazy ignorant nigger that says they hate everything they don't understand