What's the next step?

>The ethnostate is secured
>Niggers, Kikes, Spics, Slants, Sand Niggers have been eradicated
>The war has been over for years and we were victorius.
>It's been ten years since America is white and great again.
>We have had to re establish our armed forces because at the time of writing this we are 40% DinDus.

Our dream is realized do we simply reinstate neutrality in foreign affairs? The Monroe Doctrine? Isolationist Ethnostate?

What of the forerign wars we are taking part of? Do we back out of shitholtopias?

Redpill me on this matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*foreign wars

we fulfill our destiny and begin expanding towards the stars.

Animal slaughter is banned and animals are treated with respect and not as property.

The people adopt a high protein plant based diet with every macro/micro nutrient they need

So we go isolationist?

>soyboy meat ban

Why?

>Our dream is realized do we simply reinstate neutrality in foreign affairs? The Monroe Doctrine? Isolationist Ethnostate?
North Korea tier garrison state, mandatory military service for all men. Anybody wanting to immigrate out leaves on our dime but can never return.
Hitler would've wanted it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

You don't have to eat soy you kike. I get plenty of protein eating whole grains, nuts, hemp protein, pea protein isolate, seeds, mushroom protein, various beans, various veggies, etc.

Meat, eggs, dairy is all cruel and unnecessary

Don't forget that the meat and dairy industry is a waste of ariable land.

Nothing inherently eats or hunts us you fucking shill. God put these fucking things here for us to eat. I'm sure if they could systematically hunt and feed on us all the meats we eat would. Don't get (((your))) g string in a bunch my kike friend.

>ethnostate thread
>talking about g-d to justify meat
keep eating the animal-jew.

fag.

I don't see rocket slant actually doing anything, wouldn't isolationism be better? Reactionary might like with the japs.

I'm not saying raise them, but not hunting or having that option sounds like some leftypol cuck soyboy kike shill level shit.

Kikes want you to eat meat and be dependent on the government subsidized meat and dairy industries and then become dependent on the pharmajewtical industry once you develop heart disease and diabetes from said garbage diet.

Anything the government-jew encourages you to do you should do the opposite of.

This is not a hard concept. You simply can get everything you need from a plant based diet if you put in the effort. Here's Patrik Baboumian, world record breaking vegan strongman. I'm sure he gets plenty of protein.

It's either: People change their diets or billions of animals suffer and die. It's a no brainer.

>t. Chaim

Sorry sweetie, if you want to hippy it up you won't be there in the end kike.

Hitler adopted teetotaling, soyboyism, and look where it got him. Get the nigger dick out of your mouth honey.

Wow those're some cool buzzwords, you can eat a plant based diet without ever touching soy.

I'm not talking about buying my meat nigger. Learn to read.

gay

By garrison-state/north korea esque I just meant a hyper militant state regardless of its size, which would obviously be around from a post-rope situation.

Isolationism would be ideal but what's to stop the globalists from getting you? Nonwhites should be exterminated if they pose any threat to us whatesoever.

>Uses a Sand Nigger to as example to base Ethnostate diet.
>being this cucked

Vegan bodybuilders

While I don't agree as far as giving up on hunting and slaughtering my own meat, I can see eye to eye with you on these points.

>vegan

If you say so.

Yeah diet is a non-issue for me on a societal level, protecting the race comes first and everything else can be sorted out just like religion.

queer

This. Explore cosmos while btfoing space jews.

gay

More of this please.

We go outwards and conquer the Solar System.
Then the nearest stars.
Then expand through out the whole Orion Arm of our Galaxy.
Then conquer the rest of our Galaxy.

Manifest destiny.

You Beat me to it you bastard
Fuck animal welfare I want them burgers

>manifest destiny

What the fuck does that mean in the context of this scenario?

Essentially our borders are hyper militarized and there is 0 chance of non whites entering.

There would be a cap on maximum number of children in a household at a time for degeneracy reasons.

Expand on your explanation.

I know right? But apparently meat means we're one of (((them))).