Why are burgers obsessed with lawns

Why are burgers obsessed with lawns
>expensive to maintain
>waste of water
>waste of time to maintain

Why would anybody waste their time on a worthless lawn when they could grow fruits and vegtable?

Are Americans really that brain dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-garden-brings-criminal-charges-oak-park-michigan/story?id=14047214
youtu.be/m8Wwo5SecUw?t=1m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't water that shit it just grows when it rains dumbass. unless your in the southwest of course.

I dunno, it looks nice.
And maybe keeping the property value high in the neighborhood keeps niggers away.

you still have to waste your time cutting it and maintaining it, and it could be used for a plant more useful than grass

Why would you grow food in a place where the soil is made of metal dust

It's a dog-whistle to other whites signaling that they won't get raped or shot.

Because we don't live in a commie shithole where water is a scarcity.

Because they look good and are nice for family.
But I'm sure you have a much better time wallowing in your studio apartment in some nigger-filled
shithole city, you fucking faggot

abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-garden-brings-criminal-charges-oak-park-michigan/story?id=14047214

Because we would rather put our resources and time into a landscape rather than pic related.

Well said

I fucking hate having one

literally this. if you go into a neighborhood and see a bunch of well-kept lawns, you know it's a white neighborhood.

>Why would anybody waste their time on a worthless lawn when they could grow fruits and vegtable?
this

My lawn was brown af for a while last summer dsu senpai

>Not doing both

Nigger detected

>>waste of water

There is no such thing as wasting water. You can waste money on water but it is impossible to waste water.

Water is 100% recycled no matter its use.

>implying

>yuropoors are crammed into concrete commie blocks with no open spaces
>they will never feel the pride and accomplishment that comes with taking care of your lawn

>Why would anybody waste their time on a worthless lawn when they could waste their time growing fruits and vegtable?
Fixd

Spics need to make money

Die of thirst or dissentry.

Pick your poison.

>what is the long water cycle

>Wake up at 3pm
>Down a Gatorade, piss in the bottle. Put away on the piss shelf.
>Greet crusty waifu pillow
>Gelatinously flow 600lb body out of bed, in mobility scooter
>Wade through trash to front door
>Roll over dusty yellow horribleness of a lawn to mailbox.
>Mail Get: Vintage Hentai Stamps!
>Roll back to house
>Create dust storm
>Die from pollen inhalation

check the back yard for the garden you idiot

it was considered to be a sign of normalcy and a staple of middle class living.

In reality the lawn is a relatively recent thing made only practically possible with mechanical mowers. Before then you had to have legions of servants scything grass.

Cleanliness is a white thing
You have to go back

>falling for the Lawn Jew meme.

Having a nice house in the suburbs with a well manicured lawn is a Jewish subversion!

Fruits and vegetables is stupid
What I really don't understand is why no one puts trees in their front yard????
Like... flat land? Really?

>American flag
>talks shit about Americans
literally kys famalam
>in all fields

It's a nice place for the kids to play with the dog. You might know that if you spent less time on here being a massive faggot.

You come off as the lazy type that would not get up and mow their own lawn.

>Why would anybody waste their time on a worthless lawn when they could grow fruits and vegtable?

what is this, cuba?
how are you complaining about wasting time to maintain a lawn and then telling people to grow crops, which is way more time intensive?

looks nice.
nice to picnic / play with the kids / volleyball or whatever on
heavily reduces muddy / shitty streets and sidewalks by absorbing rain and preventing runoff
no one wants to have a barbeque party on dirt and gravel.

>not having a functional lawn
Fucking pleb.

>suburbs
>not jewish trickery
if you're gonna leave the (((big cities))) at least buy a /cottage/

>there are people ITT right now with lawns but no tree to shade their front porch on a summer day

DONT WATHC THIS WEBM OR UR MUTHER IN HER SLEEP E4TC

Proxyfag

What I want to know is why don't people put motes in their yard anymore, how else will we keep the peasants and hordes of niggers at bay?

it's called "keeping up with appearances".

>gardens

^ being this much of a lazy faggot

+1

the way of the lawn. is the mystical way of our forefathers.

Fuck you

Do you expect Americans to get rid of their dogs too? Dogs are expensive to maintain, a waste of water, a waste of time to maintain. Americans love their dogs.

Why would I grow an ugly ass garden in front of my house when I can drive to the store and buy all the food I want for next to nothing?

The secret to our success.

only cucks own dogs

>cleaning after an animals SH3t

Walk out on a lawn barefoot. And just laying out looking at the clouds or the stars. Damn it feels good to be White.

>Not having a hunting dog
>Calling others cucks
Wew

jig

Kys. Unmaintained trashy lawns are for lazy poor people. I thought you pride your accomplishments in beauty?

You can't deprive Americans from owning cool dogs or from having nice lawns. Deal with it...

You ever seen the leaves one of those faggots sheds? Let alone multiple, they can and will destroy your yard. Keep them in the forest.

Niggers are also expensive to maintain, a waste of water and a waste of time. You burgers should get rid of those as well.

>europoor has never walked barefoot on a perfect lawn after work on a perfect summer afternoon with a glass of his favorite alcohol as the sun goes down and his kids play kick the can or ghost in the graveyard or home run derby in the cul-de-sac and you look up at your wife who smiles at you from behind the screen door as the stars and stripes flaps in the breeze just in front of her and you turn back to watch your kid connect with his louisville slugger and for a brief moment you realize that all that came before you was worth it and that you had been living the dream the whole time

cause we don't need to grow fuken veggies to feed ourselves like some 3rd world shithole.

We're kind of trying if you haven't noticed. It's a hell of a job. First we have to remove das juden. That's a giant task in itself. Then the blacks will go. Luckily they kill themselves quite fast with gun crime, though that doesn't help our 2nd Amendment. Mexicans are being deported right now slowly but surely. The future looks all right...

nice larp

t. nigger or spic

maybe pointless for europoor femboys but in america men play sports and we do that on our lawns

Something like this.
Odin bless America.

Grass is the most inefficient plant. It needs much more water than most crops to survive and it literally gets cucked by any other plant that intrudes on its dirt.I

I'm not exactly sure but I think it was a fad that the Irish brought over in the early 20th century. Before most Americans grew actual good on their property.

Food*

Ancestral memory. Real Americans, descendants of British settlers in the 17th and 18th century, we have retained the memories of our ancestors, second and third sons of English nobles, we remember manors and estates of our forefathers, and wish to replicate that happy home which we had to forsake by accident of order of birth.

You have to go back.

most places in america have the water source elsewhere.

water is not 100% recycled when it is removed from its original aquifer and put into another environment. this is literally why bottled water is drying up and killing towns

>legions of servants scything grass
scything takes no time at all.
>t. been scything for years

Quite symbolic of the White race if you ask me desu.

>American flag
>Shitting on America
>burgers
>American flag
Are you really this bored user? Just kys please.

Get off my land you fucking hippie

holy shit our first lady is hot and makes you just want to bend her over the nearest desk. dear god trump is a lucky man

kek

Yes, this exactly.
Hail Odin.
youtu.be/m8Wwo5SecUw?t=1m20s
We cannot escape from our past and why should we?

The better question is why you're triggered by grass.

Oh no, you mean you have to get up off your fat ass and push a lawnmower once a week? What an absolute travesty.

ITS ANUDA SHOAH

>Are Americans really that brain dead?
>flag
Hmmmm

Damn should have thought of that

You have no idea how amazing it is to go into your back yard pick fresh basil, tomatoes, corn, peppers, etc...etc... I have built many an Earthtainer provides shade and cooling, saves resources and gives me a huge abundance of fresh fruit to share with my friends and family.

Growing stuff in the modern economy is stupid.

It takes immense amount of work and land to grow things.

If suburban families converted their yards to farm it would be 100% impossible to feed a family of four. Really it does nothing.

Leave farming to the professionals who have vast amounts of land.

Farming isnt some 'oh ill just put a tomato patch here and im self sustaining'.

Creating a food surplus is the defining mark of civilization. Only whites have ever been able to do this.

America in its 300 years has never had a real famine.

Watering your lawn is this normie conformist thing that shows your neighbors you aren't retarded.

It's like standing up straight, working out and not flapping your hands in public. It shows you are an upstanding citizen

>trump is a lucky man

That’s grown in the backyard you absolute dipshit

>Why are burgers obsessed with lawns

You realize that people in other countries do equal amounts (or more) of yard care, right?

plenty of fresh garden produce stands on the side of the road in PA. At least where I live. Its nice to just drive down the road and but eggs and peppers from your neighbors.

If live somewhere with no property appreciation then yeah, turn your front lawn into a farm. If you live somewhere property values are always on the move, then you better not be a ghetto fruit picking cheap as.

obsession with appearances

Did you not see my post right above yours.
I can build 10 of these for less than $1000. Split that with a neighbor or two. Use the reverse aeration system and self watering and you can pump out a ton of veg and fruit using very little resources and space with zero waste. You don’t even need a lawn.

> Dust Bowl of the 1930's

fuck you
post sauce to thumbnail anyways

One important thing to note is that grass doesn't grow too well in the Southwest. White neighborhoods here use crushed rock instead.

>>europoor
>as the sun goes down and his kids play

Lel

A lawn is a measure of status. It was used in England to basically say "I'm so wealthy, I don't need to use my land to grow crops, I have peasants to do that for me".
Food crops bring a lot of complications, work, pests (rodents, bugs, birds). A lawn is fucking simple and great for entertaining.

Growing food in backyard is more of a hobby than anything, but you can live off about an acre if you eat nothing but potatoes. The Irish figured that out.